Login to your account

Thread: Is it just me?

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.

Is it just me?

I think there is something going on with my account? I can't seem to put descriptions, appearance, etc. when I create them. After typing in all that stuff, the description, etc. comes out blank. Is there something I missed. I haven't really been on the site for a while. . .
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

Hmmm, I made a new character just the other day and didn't seem to have any issues. Although, mine was just a copy/paste.

Where are you joining a roleplay, creating a character for the character pool, or were you moving someone over into a roleplay. I know when I move characters into another story, sometimes I lose information (usually the other/extra section). If you flip browsers, does it still do it? What able clearing your cookies?

Not sure if any of that will help, but it's never any fun to lose all your work! I recommend doing each second one save at a time. So post the description. Then save. Post a personality. Then save. Equipment. Save. I think you get the idea. A bit of a pain, but it might be a temporary fix while people try to figure out what the root cause of this dump is.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

What Internet browser are you using? Explorer and Chrome can be a little buggy at times, so consider switching for a few minutes to see if that makes any difference.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Thank you for the tips, but I think I already tried it because I just tried to do the description at one point and it still didn't work. I have even tried just typing in a few words in the description, but it still didn't save. I've never really flipped browsers, but I know that flipping tabs was okay for me. I've even tried not flipping tabs, and it was still buggy.

Unfortunately, I only run Explorer. Posting, though, is fine. Making Characters. . . Not really. I'll see if the number of tabs might be the issue.

Thank you to you both. I hope I can start RPing with these new characters soon. ^_^
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)