Login to your account

Thread: What will you unlock?

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.

What will you unlock?

So. I am in the process of making this RP, and it is the first one I have made in forever. This also marks my comeback to WTFRPG and I want to know if any of you would actually be interested in this.

K e y is inspired by a dream I had a while back about having to find this one music box in a large room of about 1002 things with a lock. My grandmother left me a key to an item I knew and I had until the end of the dream to find it. Constantly, I was being reminded of the time, and I had a small map of what creatures were around. I was told in a flashback in the dream, that if I don't find it, or try to put the key in the wrong lock, that I will die.

So, I bring this odd dream to WTFRPG in a more poetic sense, and maybe with less panic added to it. It will consist of 5 characters- not including the Narrator- each with their own players. It is a small RP on purpose, and it is for management reasons. Any character of any age or of any time can be played in this, and if you visit the front page of the RP in the link above all of this nonsense, it will be explained.

So....
    Feedback? Interest? Anything? Just want to know your thoughts before I continue with this.

Such a neat dream! A tad scary, but an awesome idea. I would love to play along in this. It has the perfect mix of mystery and action. Yup, sign me up!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Update:
    I've finished doing the Overview page of k e y! You may now start sending in applications. ^w^