So, I have a lot of these and I just thought it'd be nice to see other peoples random quotes and thoughts too!

The point of this thread, if you haven't guessed, will be to put up any quote or train of thought from anywhere, that you find interesting. Feel free to give background info on the quote and where it came from or just post it up and leave us to wonder. Random conversation is also welcome so, yeah. I'll start it off with the quotes from my signature and where they come from.

Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side. - A description for one of my characters. I'm not sure if I thought this up or saw it somewhere XD

Don't worry, you'll like denial... It tastes like bacon! - A thought I had on friday as I was leaving the bathroom. It scared the bajeebus out of me because it was totally unbidden and my thoughts were no where near denial or bacon when it came.

I think my psyche's broken! - Shouted down the hall after the previous thought. My mom looked at me like I was crazy when I came to tell her

This just got two steps too freaky... - Thought it up tonight while rping. Go find it!

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me. - Um... long, rambling train of thought I had as we rode on our way home from the family reunion. I said some of it and both mum and her friend told me to go back to sleep. Also, trust me