Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random quotes and thoughts

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nanaki's Avatar

Random quotes and thoughts

So, I have a lot of these and I just thought it'd be nice to see other peoples random quotes and thoughts too!

The point of this thread, if you haven't guessed, will be to put up any quote or train of thought from anywhere, that you find interesting. Feel free to give background info on the quote and where it came from or just post it up and leave us to wonder. Random conversation is also welcome so, yeah. I'll start it off with the quotes from my signature and where they come from.

Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side. - A description for one of my characters. I'm not sure if I thought this up or saw it somewhere XD

Don't worry, you'll like denial... It tastes like bacon! - A thought I had on friday as I was leaving the bathroom. It scared the bajeebus out of me because it was totally unbidden and my thoughts were no where near denial or bacon when it came.

I think my psyche's broken! - Shouted down the hall after the previous thought. My mom looked at me like I was crazy when I came to tell her

This just got two steps too freaky... - Thought it up tonight while rping. Go find it!

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me. - Um... long, rambling train of thought I had as we rode on our way home from the family reunion. I said some of it and both mum and her friend told me to go back to sleep. Also, trust me
    Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

I think my psyche's broken!

This just got two steps too freaky...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    "What the hell??? My sword polish tastes like bacon!"
    It was an accident with my character, Katsa, before coming her. She was polishing her sword, and then when someone walked into the room she was in, she got scared and somehow got it in her mouth.

"Well, when you go to look up the word nerd, you'll find my name there."
    I was messing with one of my friends, and he just said that. ^w^ I'm afraid that's all I have to offer.

XD thanks for the wonderful contributions! ^^ I really like the first one... mmmm bacon XD

I got's another one

A cloth umbrella will not save you from from the fiery rain! - The begining of an rp from long ago. A monster was about to escape from a volcano and it was about to erupt so my character Ix pulled out an umbrella and her companion yelled at her.

Talking panda! Talking panda! Fuzzy! Hiiiii Panda! - Once again Ix, having one of her five year old moment. She saw a panda anthro and was happy.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.

Strawberry Pizza Cats shall rule the world- my old awkward silence filler and yus it was made years and years before pizza cats the show as a random phrase to make people giggle
    You know that cat is pondering the flavor of your eyeballs right?- quoted from my roommate when my cat was cuddled on my chest snuffling my eyelashes.
    Last edited by Aerion; 07-21-2011 at 11:20 PM.

"Cheese Monkeys!" - Random phrase I started using randomly, especially when in silly moods.
    "Cheese monkeys will steal your soul and eat your underwear!" - spawned from Cheese Monkeys, and once texted en masse to everyone I knew... the responses were quite entertaining lol
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

"Holy Cheesecake in a box! That was freaking awesome!"
    My sister's idea of the expression, "holy crap" due to her inablilty to say crap. XD

"See! You put catnip on the cat tree and then Sammy turns into crack kitty!"

"Hey! Look! He looks like a blimp when he lays down. Hehe... Blimp Kitty."
    ... My personal favorite.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar
    "She's gonna be deaf by the time she's 16." My 15-year-old little sister just walked in the front door with her head phones in. From twenty feet away, I felt like I was gonna go deaf.

"Soon you will be plump with my seed." So. . . This one's really awkward. I know. Especially in person. In my drama class, we were playing a game called World's Worst, where we pick a category and then random actors will go up and demonstrate the world worst situation from that category. This one, I believe, came from world's worst date. My friend walked up to a random girl in the class, put his hand on her tummy, and whispered that in her ear.

I'm Petra, by the way. I saw this thread and thought I'd pop in. It looks really interesting.
    Last edited by Petrichora; 07-26-2011 at 10:51 PM.
    While I was waiting. . . I ate your lunch.

XD Amazing new contributions! I especially like Blimp kitty and "Soon you will be plump with my seed."

I hope you know, I did a potato salad spit take on my computer when I saw that. XD Seriously amazing, I shall continue laughing as I go search for the screen cleaner.

Yay! Er. . . I mean, sorry about the potato salad all over your screen.

A quote in its self. XD
    "Yay! Er... I mean, sorry about the potato salad all over your screen." Petra

Just yesterday, I quoted Eleanor Roosevelt. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Elementry School is fun and games, Middle School is an adventure, and High School is a pain in the ass." Nick M.

Single
    Taken

Mentally dating a fictional character.
    That sig right there. It's random, but awesome.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

XDDD WOW. lol YUS. ^w^

"Homophobia is gay."

I've always loved this quote for some reason, I wrote it on a shirt that I wore in high school often and surprisingly got a lot of static for it. Automatically everyone assumed I was a lesbian - which I'm fine with. xD I just enjoyed the fact that it made a point while being funny at the same time. It reflected myself in a way, because I have my beliefs but I don't rant about them in a serious note - I usually keep it light and tend to be sarcastic.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

"I don't like pretending to have something I don't. It's pitiable and depressing. It's smarter to actually have substance and pretend you don't."

- Kiyoha, SAKURAN

I absolutely beamed with delight when I read this. Being someone who is constantly on the internet, I meet a lot of people who lie about - well, whatever they can lie about. I know people in the outside world like this as well, but it's far easier to lie when an entire wall of 0's and 1's is clouding the way.

I'd rather be pleasantly surprised to find out your kind, charming and well spoken on my own rather than having you just tell me about how wonderful you are.

"America will punish you if they don't like your name. To repeat myself, America is the testosterone addled bully from gym class, calling you a nerd and spicing your underwear."
    While discussing the No Fly List and an Arabic friend who is falsely on it.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

An optimist says the glass is half full...
    A pessimist says the glass is half empty...
    An engineer says the container is twice the size it needs to be.
    At RIT, I believe the engineering college has a large poster that says that. Might have shirts, too. XD

How old were you when you were ten?
    I asked this question in Spanish class back when I was in tenth grade. Let's just say I was baffled with how fast my friend said, "Ten." So I asked them to explain. The entire class burst out laughing and then the teacher was like, "Only you, Jen. Only you."

Teacher: What do you call Spanish ice cream?
    Me: Cream de ice?
    Teacher: -_- I meant how do you say it in Spanish.
    Me: Ohhhhhhhh.
    I was on a roll that day. XD
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-09-2012 at 12:18 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

"America has become a cruel and vicious place. We reward the shallowest, the dumbest, the meanest and the loudest. We no longer have any common sense of decency. No sense of shame. There is no right and wrong. The worst qualities in people are looked up to and celebrated. Lying and spreading fear is fine as long as you make money doing it. We've become a nation of slogan-saying, bile-spewing hatemongers. We've lost our kindness. We've lost our soul. What have we become?" - God Bless America

Yes it was! Not enough people have seen it!

"Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey" is an awesome quote x3!

"Why does this tennis racket have so many--OW! It bit me!" It was a bug zapper with my palm on the button as I went to touch it with a fingertip.

"I need you like a hole in the head, which is actually a necessity for a Boto like myself." Weredolphin character.

"Sealed shut! My butt is sealed shut. Sealed shut! I penguin walk around the bathroom trying to figure out what to do and think to myself ‘Please don’t let me get the urge to poop. My head may pop off!’"

"I've never met people before that tell me to stay out of their bedroom, and then demand that I acknowledge and accept them as a married couple. What if it's my house?"

"The father glared at the webpage and chuckled, 'Let's see if this anarchist will tell me their address, if I ask to visit their home with a shotgun.' His daughter smiled inwardly, 'We're already home.' "
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"

Are you a good person, or do you lack the courage to be evil?

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    From Michael Scott of the Office: If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.

Again Michael: Occasionally, I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me.
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

@ MARINE : The Office has some of the best one-liners, haha.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Ermargerd yes. The Office was made for one-liners, like seriously.
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

@ MARINE : Do you watch Arrested Development? ;o

TUMBLR.

I don't sadly, but I've heard many good things. Should I start?
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

@ MARINE : omg, yes! It's hilarious! And, just to throw this out there, I really enjoyed Better off Ted too. Although BoT is a little different from both.

TUMBLR.

Well, I'll start. What's Better off Ted about?
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!