Login to your account

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: random tangent thread

random tangent thread

Ever get on an awesome side conversation and feel bad because it is out of place? Take it here!

pfft the old management stunk. Their kinks were all cool but any thing else was nix worthy. (I Actually got into HUGE off site debate with one of the old major domos, forget who,
    Really? Weeeeirdddd. XD They did stink on the whole my kinks = ok yours = not, but the one I tallked to the only one time to report art theft was cool. At least on the moderating side he was cool. lol
    I'll never understand why people think that if you "like" something on paper = you do it IRL. Just because anyone may be into shota or furry doesn't mean they go around doing (or even wanting to) do the unthinkable with them. Just like writing out a murderer doesn't mean you go around wanting to murder people. XD

Ha ha any how, It's cool to find out I knew some one on here from before ^_^!
    It is! It makes it even cooler that we decided to friend each other again right away. XDD
    But yeah, my DA has another name too because it's an old account (and don't even get on the subject of it- I have an ongoing fight/grudge with DA lol). I must have changed nicks like 3-4 times since sasoiuke. XD

like the fact that you SO need to make a one on one thread or poke me on mine because I wanna limit my group RPs 'cause of my schedule but would so love to one on one with you.
    Yussss!! Since we never got to anything back when, it would be cool to RP now! Then you can say "Look, I knew Tahiel 6+ years ago. It only took us 6 years to RP after we first spoke of it!" lol~
    I'll go have a look at your 1on1 tomorrow, so that I have half a brain when I read it. XDD (Night comes and I get all zzzZZZ lol so right now I'll be going to bed, but tomorrow I shall be doing all proper reading and stuff!)
    Last edited by Tahiel; 07-18-2011 at 01:23 AM.

(ooc)

-stalk stalk stalk-

I think I like this thread <3 How entirely appropriate.

-dwindles off to finish rp reply-

Night night, Tahiel, awesome to see you again, and you are welcome here, lumine, but RP replies are indeed a good thing. (Though I have to go to bed my self in the next twenty to sixty minutes u.u). Ha ha any how tangenty win. I feel bad filling up legit pages with random stuff and have lots of cool people (okay like you two, kytti and maneki when she is around again) that I can chatter endlessly with while doing other things.

I know what you meann. It feels like I'm littering.... on the internet x-x;; So yay for Tangenty Win! lol

The best thing about this thread is if every one uses it from posts all over the site, eventually it will make no sense except for the part people are directly involved in lol.

Hahahaa I was just thinking that myself. xD Ahh well, as long as all the offspringed conversations have a place to gooo I can't really complain

Naw and it'll be funny to read them and try to figure out where they came from. Plus I totally agree on the littering thing, it's silly but I feel bad cluttering up legit threads, so what better than thread meant for clutter?

lol true enough.

Now I can be a clutterbug and be happy about it. ^.^

your Luthien post so made me squee lol. I am totally looking forward to seeing things develop between those two and others as time goes on, ha ha. Gah I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. I so wanna reply to you and kytti both (and the Entity group rp toooo) and just read other posts like the ones on SoF. Ha ha I am a total addict to this place.

Bahahaa, squeeness. I'm thrilled for it myself xD along with SoF haha. Xavier makes me laugh already ^.^. Anywho it is unlikely I'll be on til late tomorrow myself. Going to get acquainted with zee college I'm prepping to attend come September amongst other things.

Haha, I agree with the littering thing. Tho it can't be helped with new places, somehow all posts in new forums end up really OT *speaking from experience* XDDDDD

(ooc)

have fun with the college type stuffs!

O.o wahhhh so busy today~ but thanks Aerion it was awesome. xD I'm going into Digital Media x-x //and yeah that's true Tahiel xD. Anyway I must be off sortly, Harry Potter with the family and stuff, but hopefully I'll have a reply to our rp later on tonight Aerion.

ha ha okay. I will look forward to seeing it either later tonight or tomorrow before work

Booo, I'm the only one not seeing ittttt. *sobsob* They raised the prices of movie tickets to insane ones, so we're not going anymore. :/
    And my internet is stupid and doesn't want to be pirate.y. <.<

(ooc)

Ah don't worry your not the only one not seeing it. Stupid movie theatre is too far for me to currently make it (bleh for scoliosis) so I get to miss out too
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Ha Ha I won't be seeing it either, but more by choice than failure. Pfft, but we won't talk about that.

Aww, that sucks Tigerkytti. :/
    But yay for not being the only one not seeing HP XD (I actually didn't like the end of the books so I guess it's not a big loss lol)

(ooc)

rofls, I haven't read the books yet (maybe one day) and thankfully not a huge deal for me. I actually hated it when it first came out for awhile >.<
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Haha, I liked them well enough, both books and movies- not a hardcore fan, but I do like them.

(ooc)

It's a family thing for me, but I do love the books, the movies are good as well. Harry Potter was very much a childhood escape from my parents divorce, among other things so I hold it rather close. xD All the same, good movie. But I didn't cry like everyone claimed I would. x-x;;

Awww, it used to be a family thing for me too before they raised the prices No more family Thursdays now.

(ooc)

D; that sucks. The prices here aren't that bad, though my mum gets discounts through her work /:

Ah, lucky ;( discounts are good.

(ooc)

@Lumine & Aerion do you guys have goodreads accounts? XD

(ooc)

YESSS I do!!! xDDD lol my username is wickedgent.

Haha, I couldn't find you for some reason XD Add me?

(ooc)

Kayy

<3 all added back!

(ooc)