Login to your account

Thread: Lyra's Journal

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    December 19th, 18xx

Today was a good day until I found Makaveli laying in his own blood in the vault room of my museum. It was an entire muddle of confusion, but I was able to help him clean up and I brought him home to rest up.

Turns out that he is an assassin thing- that one that I have been reading about in the newspapers. I had been worried that something may happen to me regarding that particular character, as he had been targeting wealthy individuals, but now that I know it is him, I can't help but feel relief.

While relief is felt, I can't help but also be worried and concerned. He was trying to steal from my vault, but he had been stopped by a guard on duty. He could have gotten me into so much trouble- the collection in the vault belongs to the Baron. That terrible man would have me gone in a heart beat and replace me. I may be an individual with wealth, but I am a mere girl in comparison to him.

Makaveli will be staying in my sitting room for the time being, so I can't have any guests over. Not that it is a loss, or that I have many guests over anyway. He's been talking about one of my maids- Anna? Anne? I don't remember... I am not all too fond of this type of talk... Besides, she is an employee of mine, no? Or is Makaveli just picking on me? Hopefully he knows not of my feelings.

-Lyra Pardons
    Last edited by Omlyt; 03-13-2014 at 10:51 PM.