Login to your account

Thread: Attack on Titan - Recruiting

Attack on Titan - Recruiting

I'm looking for more participants for my newest roleplay, Attack on Titan. This roleplay, as the name states, is about our heroes attacking titans. To do so, however, they need to vanquish the titans from differing eras. All our characters have been chosen by the gods to save the world. As special perks for being heroes, they've all been blessed with powers that link to their ancestry, as well as the ability to time travel.

The character design is very open, allowing you the RPer to decide just how you want to introduce your character. I'm not even putting a requirement on weaknesses and limitations, as I want you to know your character's limits.

The roleplay will not be super taxing, in that it will move at a decent pace. Some days, it might seem fast, but others it will be slower. As I am not around on weekends, I would hope the story doesn't progress super far without me. Post sizes can be whatever length you can submit. If you've the juices to write something detailed and long, go for it. If you're only able to scrounge up a paragraph, that's fine too. I want this roleplay to be about quality and character development, rather than length.

As with all my roleplays, this will be full of action, adventure, and drama. There will be suspenseful moments, too. Since we are killing titans, gore, horror, and other squeamish things might pop up quite frequently. If you're turned off by this, I might recommend another roleplay.

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Thanks for stopping by~!

Still looking for interested participants!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

We're down to the last few roles. Grab 'm before they're gone!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369