Login to your account

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    ((I'm just frustrated. I can't fucking get anywhere in any of the rps because I fucking suck.))

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    (You dont suck, don't say that. Youre actually really good. Maybewe can make longer posts, ill try to make longer ones too.
    ♥Volbeat♥

((I'm trying...))

(Ill try harder too.)
    ♥Volbeat♥

((Okay...))

Another year passed and I was 17. Difficult times were still around and I tried to keep the smaller kids happier. The orphanage now had rations. And I nearly always almost starved. Because I give my rations to the younger kids.

I turned 17, and still I acted like a jerk to Aurora, I had lost all my other friends from being so distant, and it felt like it was just me. . .
    ♥Volbeat♥

I didn't understand why he was so mean. Why does he bully me? Why does he still my rations? I sat at the homeless shelter and held a baby, feeding him.

I walked by the homeless shelter, and I saw Aurora there , feeding a baby. I looked down and kept walking, I hated seeing the hurt look in her eyes. I walked into the video game store, and got a new game, and headed out
    ♥Volbeat♥

I came back to the orphanage after a busy day, and I sat in my room and began to cry. I was sick of the pain and suffering. I wanted to leave. I hate starving. I'm sick of watching people die. I'm sick of being alone.

I sat and played my game for hours, and then I turned it off, needing a break. I stood and went for a walk down the narrow hallway, and I heard faint crying coming Auroras room, and I went to knock on it but I paused, and continued walking.. "Dont get close to anyone.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

At dinner, this little girl was crying that she was still very hungry and so I gave her my ration. I haven't eaten in 3 days because I keep giving away my rations.

I decided to go down to dinner, and I got my food.. I looked up as I walked through the tables, and I watched as Aurora gave away her food again. She needs to stop doing that.. I mean, she needs food too.. I placed my tray in front of her, and kept walking. I was not hungry, and she neede it
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up, shocked and I sighed as he walked away. I silently ate the food and then I went up to my room. Why did he give me his food? He hates me..

I headed back to the main building, and I went into the courtyard, where a memorial for my grandmother was.. I knelt in front of the stone, and I sighed. She started this orphanage.
    ♥Volbeat♥

((I thought he wasn't from there..))

I looked out the window and I noticed him kneeling next to a tomb. I walked out and I stood a little ways, behind him. "You okay?"

(Scratch my other post then, sorry... aahg my brain hurts today... )

I looked at the stone that had an inspirational quote on it and I sighed. It wasnt helping me much.. I jumped slightly, hearing a voice. Auroras voice.. "Im fine." I said softly, and I stood and sat on the bench, holding my head in my hands.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned and I hesitantly sat next to him. "Why... Did you give me your food earlier?"

"You needed it more than me." I stated simply, and I looked up at her , and I sighed softly. This was hard. So hard. "I have to go." I said rather quickly, and I stood, heading out.of the courtyard. Dont get.close to anyone..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Wait!" I called. I got up and caught up with him. "Do you hate me so much that you can't even stand to have a 5 minute conversation with me?"

I looked down at her, and I sighed.. "I cant trust anyone.. " I said softly. "Its best, that I just stay independent. Please, leave it at this.." I said, and continued to walk away..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned at him as he walked away. "Fine." I growled. I stayed outside for a while, then I went up to my room. What the hell has been wrong with him lately?

Its better this way. Much better this way... I headed to my room, and I played video games. I really wondered why my parents.abandoned me...
    ♥Volbeat♥

A few weeks passed, and I stayed to myself. I only hung out with Sydney. It was a late night and I went and climbed to the roof, sitting down. I always go up here.

I didnt talk to anyone, the realization of my parents leaving me really hitting me deep. They loved me.. or I thought they did
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Please Eric.. Leave me alone..." I said, struggling against the muscular 18 year old's grip. "Stop thinking you're too good for me Aurora." He growled, pinning me against the wall.

About an hour later I got up and went for a walk around the building. I turned the corner and stopped, seeing Eric there, pinning her to the wall. "Hey man, let her go." I said, making my way towards him
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was shocked to see John standing there. "You stay out of this. This is between me and her." He said, shooting a glare at John. I looked in between them both, my eyes wide, and my arms hurting painfully from behind pinned to the wall.

"I dont give a shit, let her go." I said, gripping his arm very tightly. "Now." I said, shooting him a death glare. His knuckled were white from holding her arm so hard. It was oissing me off beyond belief
    ♥Volbeat♥

Eric stared at John for a moment before he squeezed my arm very tightly before letting it go. I winced and looked down at it, noticing a large bruise forming. "You better watch yourself kid." Eric growled, before walking away.

Kid? Im a fucking kid? Hes one year older! I wanted to go knock his head off, but I just stayed, and I looked at her arm, seeing a bruise forming. "Come on.." I said, touching her shoulder and guiding her down the hall. She needed an ice pack or something.
    ♥Volbeat♥