Login to your account

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar

The Help

Here ya go doll!

Name: Aurora Snow.
    Looks: Long black hair that reaches her waist, pale skin with cute freckles along her nose if you're close enough, and warm green eyes.
    Personality: Gentle, caring, good hearted.
    Other: Is an orphan and volunteers a lot.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    Slade Jones
    He has black hair that goes to his eyebrows, and bright blue eyes, and pale skin. Hes 5"7
    He has major trust issues after what happened with his parents.. they left him at a restaurant, saying they would be back. They never were.. its the second time they did that, and they never came back, and he knew they wouldn't..
    ♥Volbeat♥

It was so cold outside! I shivered and tightened my coat around me as I walked to the homeless shelter. I walked inside and I began giving people rations of food, serving children first. "Please more miss Aurora.." A little boy pleaded. "I'm sorry Henry.. We don't have much. If there's any more after everyone's had some, I'll let you know." I said, ruffling his hair.

I walked by the homeless shelter, and I stopped.in front of it, I only had a tee shirt, and thin jeans on.. it was really cold, and it was really cold.. he stepped in, and he sat in the corner of the room watching everyone..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up and noticed a filthy looking kid around my age sitting in the corner. I frowned. I've never seen him before. I slowly walked over to him and I gave him a friendly smile. "Hi. I'm Aurora Snow."

He looked up slowly, and he nodded to her. "John." He lied, and he looked away. She was beautiful.. but he couldn't trust her. He couldn't trust anyone anymore..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned a little. He looks so sad... I sat down next to him. "We have some food left of you want some... It's not much, but it's all we have.."

I shook my head quickly.. "Im.. not hungry." I said softly, my voice a bit scratchy. "I dont need any help.." I added..

(So, will he go to the orphanage soon then? I jist want to do this right.)
    ♥Volbeat♥

((Yeah. She'll mention it. ))

I frowned. "Okay... Well... If you don't have anywhere to stay, you can stay here or go to the orphanage. I prefer the orphanage. The people are nice and we get food." I got up and left him there. John. For some reason, that name doesn't suit him.

I watched as she walked away, and I sighed.. the orphanage was the only place I could go to.. he got up, and he began to make his way to the orphanage, asking for directions from people.. when he was there, he was fiben a bed, and he immediately laid down in it and went to sleep..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I went back to the orphanage a few hours later, and I heard a lot of people were talking about some new kid. I wonder if they're talking about John? I shrugged it off and went to my room, to change clothes. Then I went down for dinner.

No one knew my name, it would stay as John.. I woke in the morning, and everyone was heading to breakfast. I hesitantly got up and did the same thing.

(When do we skip a few years?)
    ♥Volbeat♥

(Later. They can't get together too soon or it'll get boring quickly. He's gotta be kind of rude to her.))

I looked up as John came in and I gave him a small smile, but sighing when he didn't return it. After breakfast, Miss Harper asked me to give John a tour. So I lead him through the orphanage, showing him where everything was.

I bordely followed her, nodding and pretending to be interested, trying to be rude at the same time. I couldn't get close to her..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was so tired of his snide remarks and his negativity. I spun around and looked into his blue eyes coldly. "Do you have a problem with me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." He said. "See you.." he said, and turned and went tje way he came. He cant get close to anyone.. being an asshole will do that.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I rolled my eyes and went inside. A year passed, and we were 16 and enemies. He was such a bully and an asshole. He bullied the kids and I was his favorite target. One of these days I'm going to get him back.

(I hate being the bad guy.. lol)

"Hey Aurora.." I spat, bumping into her as I walked by her, smiling as she fell to the floor. The smile was fake. I hated this, doing these things to her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I groaned when I hit the floor and I got up, glaring at him. "I was told to tell you that Jacob is having a little party in his room at midnight." I muttered, walking away from him. What an ass! I went and got dressed in some jeans and a cute tshirt, then I curled my hair and went to Jacob'a room. There weren't many people here, just the older kids. They decided to play 30 minutes in heaven instead of 7 and I had to go first. I got blindfolded and they locked me in the closet. The guys would put their items in the hat and whoever's item gets pulled out gets to come into the closet and do whatever they want to me. Which sucks. I might have to choke someone.

Hm.. a party.. I went and got ready in my little dorm, and I headed to the party. We were playing 30 min of heaven and I was forced to play as well, seeing Aurora. I was chosen.. I slowly opened the closet and people were chearing for me. They didnt say my name. I looked at Her in the darkness.. what now...
    ♥Volbeat♥

When I heard the cheering and the door opened and closed, I was feeling very nervous. I squirmed slightly. It sucks being blinded like this. Who is in here with me?

She wont know its me.. I wouldn't hurt her.. I slowly took her hand, and kissed it softly.. "I wont hurt you." I whispered, making my voice different.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned. I don't recognize this voice.. "Okay.." I said softly, goosebumps rising on my skin as his soft lips touched my skin. My heart literally melted.

I slowly pulled her close to me, and I kissed her cheek.. I felt so awful.. being cruel to her. I still knew I couldn't trust anyone. "Can I kiss you?" I asked, making my voice different that time too.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded through the darkness and I gently touched his shoulder. "Yes." I breathed. He smells so good... It's almost a familiar smell, but I can't put my finger on it

My hands gently caressed her waist, and I kissed her lips softly.. they were so soft, and sweet..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him back gently. I felt immediate sparks. Wow.. He's a really good kisser..

I pulled her tightly to me, and I pressed her against the wall of the closet.. I slowly nipped her bottom lip, wantinf to make the best of this time. I would go too far.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled behind the kiss and I tilted my head, deepening the kiss slightly. God, I wonder who this guy is..

(Crap, just saw my typo, lol, he wouldnt, go to far **)

This wemt on for a while.. just kissing her. After a while, I slowly pulled away, and I kissed her neck softly and lovingly..
    ♥Volbeat♥