Login to your account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Fan.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar

Biggest Fan.

Emerald "Em" or "Emmy" Johnson
    She is very outgoing, fun, and a big concert junkie.
    She has long black hair, pale , flawless skin. And she is about 115 pounds, rather skinny for 5"4, but, her weight is distributed perfectly, giving her amazing curves.
    Her eyes are a dark blue, and her teeth are white and perfect.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Name: Reid Garwin
    Looks:
    Personality: Funny, outgoing, a little bit of an asshole.
    Other: Is a singer of a rock band called Reckless.

Today was the day.
    The day I saw my all time favorite band, in concert. The best part, I had front row seats, and a backstage pass. It was something from my Dad for a graduation present. I was decked out in the band gear, i had the concert teeshirt, with Reid Garwin on it, and I had a couple bracelets that said "Reckless"
    I had gotten there very early, being a hardcore fan.. the doors open, and they started letting people in, one by one. Me being the first. I had tight black jeans on, black toms, the teeshirt, and my long hair was strait, with my red beanie on also. I went to my seat, knowing it wouldnt be used, since I would stand and want to be seen by Reid.. I loved him, I mean, I could really relate to his lyrics alot. I didnt kust like him cause of that, but he geanually seemed to be a good hearted person.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Reid, if you keep drinking, you're going to be stumbling around all over stage." Tyler, my lead guitarist and best friend said. I chuckled and shook my head. "You know me, Tyler. I only drink enough to get buzzed and fun. It keeps me energized longer." Jessie, our makeup and hair artist came on and started working on me first. Not a lot of makeup, just enough to outline my features so I wouldn't just be a white face in all of the lights. "It's time to let the backstage fans in for a few minutes." Our bodyguard said.

After I made sure I had my seat, I went to the line where the backstage people were allowed, and I got my ticket out, ready to meet him.. oh my god.. this was happening.. I was freaking out.. what if he didnt like me? How do I look? Hows my breath?..
    ♥Volbeat♥

When the fans were let in, I got up and the band and I greeted them, signing autographs and taking pictures with people. As I looked through the small crowd, I noticed one girl who stuck out. She is really beautiful..

Oh my god.. hes looking at me.. as soon as it was my turn, I got pictures with the band, and just with him. And I had hin sign my ticket, since I had nothing else for him to sign. "Thank you, I cant wait to see the show." I said, and was odly calm. He smelled a little bit like alcohol.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled down at her and said,"It's gonna be fucking awesome." I glanced over at Tyler, who winked at me, before I turned back to the pretty girl. "What's your name?" I asked.

I chuckled, and I nodded quickly. "Hell yeah." I said. And when he asked what my name was, I quickly looked behind me, no one there. Hes asking me? "Emerald." I said , my cheeks bright red.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "That's a pretty name." I complimented. Just then, the bodyguard came in and started ushering the fans out. "5 minutes." He told us. I smiled at Emerald and waved at her as she was ushered out. I sighed and gathered up with my bandmates. "Let's do this shit!" We ran out on stage and were greeted by thousands of voices screaming. I grabbed the microphone. "How's everyone doing tonight?" I yelled. There was a lot of cheering. I cupped my hand over my ear. "What? I can't hear you!" The crowd cheered even louder, and then we started our first song, Rage More.

I was there, front row, watching in absolute awe as my favorite band of all time played right in front of me, I was singong along, loudly, glad I had somewhat of a singing voice.
    ♥Volbeat♥

After a few songs, I grabbed my water bottle and took a quick drink, and I scanned the crowd as Tyler entertained everyone with amazing guitar solos. I finally caught sight of Emerald, who was staring up at me. Our eyes met for a moment, and I put my water bottle down, smiling at her. I grabbed the microphone and said,"There's someone I met backstage and she is fucking awesome, and I want her to come up here for a minute." I looked down at Emerald. "Emerald?"

My jaw dropped. Was this really happening? Tons of girls screamed at security that it was them, and they watched as he pointed at me, and they helped me over the barrier, and I was guided to the stage steps. I was so excited, and I was a bit speachless that this was happening to me. I slowly walked up the steps, and over to him.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned at her and grabbed her hand, lacing our fingers. I know I just met her.. But it feels so right. We played a slower song, and I sang for her. It was one of the few love songs we had.

He was holding my hand.. oh my god.. I watched him in awe.. the look in his eyes, there was no faking it.. my heart swelled when he sang this song, looking me in the eyes. When it was done, I hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much.." I said, this was the best day of my life..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled and hugged her back tightly. "No problem beautiful." I replied, kissing her cheek and watching as the bodyguards helped her down into the audience. I am so going to find her after the show.

I watched him as I walked away. Shocked still, I.. was feeling something different for him. I mean, I felt like I was the only fan who saw him for who he really was. People here saw him as a hot goddess. I mean, he was one, but I saw him as a caring beautiful person, someone I wanted to get to know personally. And I saw that side of him tonight. I went back to my spot, and watched as the show went on.
    ♥Volbeat♥

After we finished the last song, I bid everyone goodnight and the band I went backstage and drank a few beers. The bodyguard let the backstage people in one last time. I was excited to see Emerald.

I slowly went with the other crazy fans back to ehere we wwre before. I was sadly last in line. But once the annoying crazy fans had gone through it was my turn, when I saw him, I hugged him. "You really havr no idea how much that meant to me." I said, and pulled away, looking up at him.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned at her. "It's no problem." I said. I grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled my number on it, handing it to her. "Here. Text me sometime." Tyler came and whispered something in my ear and I grinned. "So, Emerald. Would you like to go to the after party with us?" I asked.

I looked down at the number. "Definitely." I said, slipping it into my pocket. And when he asked me that, I wuickly nodded. "Yes, I would love to." I said, looking up at him, my cheeks red..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and nodded. "Alright then." We soon loaded the bus and I went to go change, and I came out and sat with her on the couch, on the way to where the party is.

I smiled at him, and I looked into his eyes. God.. he was so attractive in person.. I looked around, seeing just the band. Where were the other fans? "The show was great guys." I complimented.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Thanks." We all said in unison, smiling at her. Once we were there, we went inside and the party began.

There was drinking, and of course, I had a few, now a bit buzzed. I looked around in the crowd, seeing him, and I walked over to him, seeing he had also had a few.. "want to dance?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded and grabbed her hand, leading her to the dance floor. We began to dance to the upbeat song and at first we were both too shy to get too close.

As the beat and music got louder, we slowly.got closer and closer, dancing in sync perfectly, the whole time, holding hands.. dream come true..
    ♥Volbeat♥

After the song was over, we went and had a few more drinks, then I went outside with her for some fresh air. "Are you having fun?" I asked.

I nodded, my head was killing me, and the combination of the loud music made it much worse. "Im having the time of my life." I said. The headaches I could ignore, to hang with this amazing guy...
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and looked up at the city lights. "I'm glad." I replied softly. I was so drunk right now.