YAY! So what? Whoop-de-do (not). Now that we have that outta the way, shall we get to business?

I have been oh-so-busy on other sites that I might have neglected you, WTF. But, alas, those other sites just aren't the same as you so I've come back home. I've had a lot of ideas in my mind and now it's time to let them out and let you people decide just what you want. Let's move onto the ideas, shall we?

THE IDEAS

P.S. Post in here if you're interested and want to partake in these ideas. Not because you can and want to troll, 'mkay?

Reclaiming the Red White & Blue
tags: horror | zombie | reclaiming America | survival | action/adventure | suspense
inspiration: world war z (movie) & prototype (game)

Afraid things have gone south in the great nation of the US of A. What once started off as an isolated incident soon spread and crippled the world. Small pockets of survivors are fighting for their lives, trying to reclaim the land that was once theirs. However, with the mutants of the world pit against them, the humans seem to be losing. Don't fret, though! There is hope, only that hope rides in the fate of a team who must venture into the feral world of the infected. Only, you can't just send out soldiers. No, to win you need strategists and scientists. You need people who can record data and tell stories (journalists). You knew people who know the land (farmers and hunters). Essentially, you need a band of misfits who probably won't make it more than a day. Regardless, this team needs to go out and collect data and discover the start of this outbreak. As they advance through the unclaimed wilderness, they soon discover that there might be more to this than originally thought. It appears that some of these feral zombies are capable of speech, thought, and brilliance. Perhaps the key to solving this outbreak is to learn the secret of this people and discover... the truth. Was it really an infectious disease? Or did man bring this upon himself after messing with God's creation, humans.

The Hunger Games
tags: survival | action/adventure | suspense
inspiration: the hunger games (book and movie)
OPTION ONE
I'm seeing two people from District 13. In my mind, I think parts of District 13 are still in tact. In fact, I see the district underground in a vault of sorts. Perhaps they second guessed the strike and sent some people to live in this vault. With the district destroyed, who would think to really poke their noses around there. More important things are underway, like the Hunger Games.

It's been over 50 years since the attack on District 13. It's presumed to be dead. Only, a small band of District 13 people are alive. They've come out of hiding and have decided that it is time to show the Capitol just what they're made of. Two kids are sent to two different districts (we'll say 2 and 7) around the age of ten. They sneak into the district at night when no one was looking. They magically just started to work their way into the everyday lives of the people there. Someone probably noticed them and they would explain that they were lost kids, orphans. When questioned about their family and surnames, they shrug and say they don't remember. Essentially, they are faking amnesia.

But how, do you ask, they get into the games. There DNA isn't on file. Ah, but you see, it is. Someone from within the Capitol, someone who works in the DNA labs, has slipped into the system two new entrees for the Hunger Games. As predicted, this person hailed from District 13.

You see, the people of 13 are smart and cunning. They waited to make their moves as they were small and few in number. But they honed their skills and spent a lot of their time preparing for this day. With their tributes sent to live in different districts, they would eventually begin a rebellion that will cause the gamemarkers to second guess the security and strength of the dome.

Back to the kids from 13, the Capitol doesn't know that they are outsiders. According to DNA records (falsified records) they have always been a part of the district they now call home. When the 71st Hunger Games roll around, the two volunteer as tributes. They can be anywhere from the age of 16 to 18 and are fully capable of winning. Only, they aren't in it to win it. No, they are in it to break it.

These two 13ers could be related or they could just be friends. Either would work. Lovers? I would probably avoid that. Love isn't something they can afford if they want to break the Capitol from the inside out.

Regarding the ending on the 71st games, the Capitol would be forced to air a rewrite. They would use holograms to make the ending. They would also kill off everyone, ensuring that no one leaked the truth about what happened. What did happen? Two tributes vanished. They just up and vanished. They removed the trackers from their body and, under that invisibility, they escaped. But why escape? Well, because they needed to learn how the dome worked. They needed to understand the mechanics behind it, especially if they were going to bring the whole thing crashing down.

There goal, the only goal they have, is to expose the Capitol and show the world just how weak they really are. They might have guns and power, but they haven't the resolve to survive nor the heart to make a change. District 13, having lost everything, has nothing to lose. They'll be the ones to start the fight, and the rest of the districts will be the ones to finish it.

So, no, there are more people from District 13. There's probably 16 of them. Two are pretending to be from other districts. One works in the Capitol. Two more work as guards for the Hunger Game drawings (again, to make sure the DNA reads correctly). Three more are working on footage to show the flaws of the Capitol. Five more are working on setting up communications between the other districts to spread the word of rebellion. And the final three are an elder with a wealth of knowledge, a nurse who knows a lot about herbal medicine, and a hunter who trained the tributes since the day they were born.

Will we play all these people? Probably not. The main characters are the two tributes from 13 that are disguised as tributes from 2 and 7. Other tributes from the HGames will also be playable, as these two will need more allies. They'll have enemies, too. In the end, I would say no more than 3 escape and the rest were either killed during the duration of the Game or were offed by the Capitol after the dome-breach to prevent any rumors from spreading.

OPTION TWO
Just a good old-fashioned Hunger Game inspired story. But let's make it so everyone but one doesn't die. Perhaps we use the HG theme, but make it our own.

SUPERHERO PLOT IDEA

tags: action/adventure
I was thinking of a superhero story in the sense that they don't know about their powers and slowly discover that they have powers. I was thinking that they might tell their BFF who, the next day, if found dead. Superhero is confused and shocked and wondered if it was his/her fault that the BFF died. In fear, superhero runs away and ends up getting in a car crash off the side of a cliff. No one knows superhero is missing so no one knows to look for him/her. When superhero finally comes to, he/she is in a bed. Getting up, superhero looks around sees that he/she is in a cabin in the middle of a forest. Hearing a noise, superhero returns to the bed and finds someone sitting on said bed. That person explains what happened and talks about how superhero is different. Superhero gets offended and storms off but is soon drawn back to the cabin when superhero discovers the cabin owner's son/daughter. Staying, superhero opens up that he/she might have killed the BFF. The cabin owner says that its time for superhero to learn about who he/she is.

And yeah... something like that. Where the superhero teams up with this father and his child and they discover superheroes origins and powers. The son/daughter also reveals that he/she has powers. The two team up and go back into the city when they hear news of a villain who's trying to enslave everyone.

And since I hate school roleplays, these characters would be out of college or never attended. I'm feeling 22 to 29 age range.