Login to your account

Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Cautious Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    She was very beautiful when she was focused.. anyway. "And then theres a penny, there is 100 of these in one dollar. And 25 in a penny. So, 25 times 4 equals 100. Which is a dollar. And then a nickel is like 5 pennys, and a dime is equal to 10 pennys." I explained
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I sighed and shook my head, rubbing my temples. "How confusing.." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

I frowned seeing her so confused. "Well, it will get easier, I promise." I told her, and I excused myself and I got a drink, Coke of course. And I came and sat back down. "We can continue to go over it another time." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded and smiled slightly. "Thanks." I replied, finishing my French fries. "So.. Who was that guy earlier?" I asked.

"Oh.. that was my ex." I said, frowning afterwards. "Dont go for guys around here, please. They arent worth it." I said, and added a small laugh after.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed and fingered my necklace I always wear. It's a heart with a blue diamond in the middle. I never ever take it off. "I'll keep that in mind." I replied.

I smiled and nodded. "Guys in general are just not that great to me anymore. I dont know what I do wrong." I mumbled, glancing at her, noticing her necklace. "Wow, that really pretty." I said, nodding at her necklace.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and looked down at my necklace. "The first person I ever fell in love with gave it to me." I said softly, with a sigh.

"Oh? Its very pretty." I said, smiling at it, then up at her. "Whhat happened to them?" I asked, crap. That was personal. "I mean .. if you want to share." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled sadly. "She... Died from terminal cancer a year ago." I answered softly, looking down. Is she going to judge me? Is she homophobic?

I nodded slowly, and I reached over and touched her hand softly. "Im very sorry to hear that.. and, listen, if you ever need anything, remember you got my number." I said, smiling warmly at her. I didnt have a problem with lesbians or gays, hell, my best friend back in high school was lesbian. And currently one of my friends I have is Gay, I clearly dont have a problem with them. I, myself think im leaning that way. Maybe thats why I havent had much luck with guys.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded and smiled, slowly slipping my hand out from underneath hers and resting it in my lap. "Thank you." I said softly, sipping my coke. I tucked a strand of my bright red hair behind my ear and I looked down, trying not to think about Madeline.

I sighed softly when she pulled her hand away. "Uhm. Anyway.. I probably should get going." I said. I felt terrible for being so curious about what happened, and I brought the whole conversation mood down unintentionally. Awkward..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed and nodded slowly. "Okay.. I'll.. See you around." I answered, getting up. I walked home, then I ate steak and potatoes with my parents.

Later that night I was sitting in my room, and I picked up my razor and I glanced at my phone, the texts from my mother tearing me to peices. I wish you were never born, you were a mistake. The result of a broken condom, you should have never been here. Youve made my life a living hell. it read. I then slid the razor across my wrist, tears filling my eyes, and I looked at my phone, to see someone was calling me.. I couldn't answer now.. I was such a mess..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was calling Adira to apologize for the awkwardness and my rudeness when she was trying to comfort me, and she didn't answer.. I probably screwed up any chance of a friendship. I sighed and took a shower, then I crawled into bed.

After my mini break down and cutting spree, I picked my phone up and texted her. Sorry.. I was busy doing something. Maybe we can hang out again tomorrow. Goodnight I then got ready for bed and I laid down, my arms stinging..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled at the text, then I closed my eyes and fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up and got ready for the day, and I ate breakfast and kissed my parents goodbye as they went for job interviews.

I got up the next morning and I went into the kitchen to rinse my razor off and I left it on the counter, not thinking much of it. I got ready for the day and sent her a text. Morning, if you want you could come over for coffee.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled at the text. Sure! I sent. Once I got her address, I drove to her house and knocked on the door.

I got up once I heard a knock on the door and I smiled when I opened it. "Hey, come in." I said, glad I had cleaned yesterday. I was a very clean person to be honest. "Sit , get comfortable." I said. I headed to the kitchen, glad that the two rooms were side by side, so you could still see and talk to the person if they were sitting in the living room. "What do you like in your coffee?" I asked, starting to brew sone
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Just come creamer and sugar." I replied, sitting down and crossing one leg over the other. I looked around. "Nice place."

I got her just that and I got myself one too, I walked over, slowly tryin to not spill them, and I handed hers to her, and I set mine on the coffee table in front of me. "Hows your morning been so far?" I asked, pulling my sleeves doen more.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shrugged. "Fine. My parents are at their job inteviews. I'm going to go job hunting soon." I replied, taking a sip of my coffee. Yummy.

"Oh? Sweet. The Hot Topic I work at needs a new person, if you're interested." I said, glancing down at my arm. "Hold on." I told her and I quickly got up and rinsed my arm, seeing it was bleeding again. I the. Put a quick bandage on it, staying calm, trying to not make it so obvious.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned and I got up and followed her. "Are you okay?" I asked. I noticed the blood and I sighed, then I saw the razor on the counter. "Adira.." I walked over and hugged her gently. "A beautiful woman like you shouldn't scar her skin.."

I slowly hugged her back, the tone in her voice was shocking.. she.. Cared? "Sorry.. that.. you had to see that.." I said softly. "No one has ever seen this side of me." I said softly, then pulled away, looking back into her eyes. I saw concern written in them. And it made me feel just a little better.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled gently. "I just hope that you will realize how beautiful life is and how it shouldn't just be thrown away." I said, looking down.

"I havent found anything to convince me that life is beautiful.." I said softly. "Everything around me is negative, the people, their attitude, the.harsh words.." I said, my eyes starting to tear up.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned and I gently took her hands. "Well, I'm here now. I'm always here if you need to talk okay?" I gave her hands and affectionate squeeze. I felt bad for her. I really did.