Login to your account

Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Cautious Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar

Cautious Love

This rp is just for Aeriel (SedatedDemon) and I (:

Adira Williams.

She feels very alone in the world, and she has built this wall around her, not letting anyone in. She self harms daily, and never gets close to anyone in case she decides to end it all, not wanting to hurt anyone.
    Besides that dark side to her, she is very friendly, kind, and good at hiding her other side. She never cries, and has never spoken to anyone about her past.
    She has very long brown hair, it goes to her belly button, she wears it down all the time, and her style is very punk rock ish, spunky , if you will. She dont wear makeup, just mascara sometimes. Her eyes are blue, and her skin is tan with no blemeshes anywhere.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Name: Constance Hazard
    Looks: She has long natural red hair that goes to her waist, pale skin, and bright green eyes.
    Other: She's an immigrant from Ireland. She's quiet and rather shy, and she gets made fun of because of her accent and where's she's from. She came to the US because her father was running from someone so the Witness Protection program found them a home.

I was very glad I was done with high school, none of the bullying, nothing of that nature was present anymore. Just dark memories to haunt me now, stuff that still brought me down to this day.
    I sat in a coffee shop in the corner, drinking my usual iced caramel mocha. I scrolled through twitter, just trying to find something to get my mind of the burning on my arms. I must have cut to deep.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I walked with my parents into our new house. I was still sulking about having to leave Ireland. I unpacked and my mom came and hugged me. "I'm sorry sweetheart.. It's for our protection.." I nodded and asked if I could go explore the city. My mother gave me permission, and then I walked out of the house and went down the street, checking out the neighborhood.

"Ma'am?" I heard a voice say, and I looked up. "Your arm is bleeding." He stated, and I looked down at it. Crap. He handed me a paper towel. "Thank you." I said. He was very concerned looking. "Can I help in any way?" He asked. I smiled up at him and shook my head. "I'm well, thank you." I said sweetly..
    ♥Volbeat♥

It was really cold outside, so I decided on some coffee. I found the nearest coffee shop and I walked in, stuffing my hands into the pockets on my jacket. "A hot chocolate please." I told the man at the cash register.

I looked up, seeing a girl walk in. She was very pretty actually, and the man that was helping me quickly left me and made his way over to her. Alrighty then. When her and I caught eye contact I quickly looked down, lalalala...
    I then after a few moment jumped up and headed to the bathroom. I sat down against the door so no one could come in. I held the paper on my wrist. Please stop.. No one can know this.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I saw the pretty brunette rush to the bathroom and I watched her leave, then sigh. I politely walked away from the strange man and waited for my hot chocolate. Once it came, I sipped on it for a while. When I noticed she didn't come out, I frowned and walked to the bathroom, trying to open it. Locked? Or blocked? I gently knocked.

I felt someone try to open the door. When they knocked I didnt say anything. I was light, and they probably could easily push the door open. I felt it move a little. ShitShitShit. I quickly stood and pretended I was washing my hands, I glanced over at the girl. "Door got jammed for me too." I said softly, quickly washing away the dried blood.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned and I noticed a flash of something red, and I saw a scar. It clicked. I sighed and gave her a gentle smile. "Are you okay?"

I looked at her and I smiled. "Oh yeah, I'm great." I said, holding my smile for a few moments, I looked down and I turned the sink on. I then dried my hands and pulled my sleeves down quickly. "Gotta get back to my coffee." I said, walking past her. I think I played that off well.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I hope you'll realize how beautiful life is someday." I smiled. "It's okay to be sad sometimes." I walked past her and then went back to my table, finishing my hot chocolate.

I gave her a look as if I didnt understand, but really. Her words were very wise honestly.. After a while I stood up and I sat at the other end of her table. "I'm Adira." I said, setting my bag at my feet.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up from the book I was reading, a little surprised. But I smiled and bookmarked my place, setting the book down beside me. "I'm Constance." I answered kindly.

I smiled, I've never been this willing to get to know someone before. There was just something about her.. and a part of me knew that she knew about my arms and what really lied underneath my sleaves. "Its nice to meet you." I said, noticing she did have a little accent.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "You too." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and I sipped my hot chocolate. Why is she talking to me?

"Not from around here I'm guessing?" I asked her, taking a drink of my coffee. I've never met someone from another country before. Its always been americans for me.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and shook my head. "No, I'm from Ireland." I replied, watching her. She's very pretty.

I set my drink down and my eyes widened. "Really? Thats so cool, how long have you been here?" I asked her, and I glanced down at a text on my phone. My ex.. still trying to get a hold of me. I quickly turned it off and gave her my attention.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "I got here just this morning." I replied.

I looked at her, still a little stunned. "Wow. Thats insane." I said. I looked up, seeing my ex walk into the shop. "Hey, if you need help finding anything around here, give me a call." I said, and I quickly wrote my number down on a napkin and I ran up to my ex and tugged him outside. "I was looking for you!" He yelled. "Im telling you, dammit, we are done!" I said, and I quickly walked away from him.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I put the number in my phone and I watched the confrontation. I wonder who that is? I shook my head. It's none of my buisness... I tipped the cashier and then I walked outside. "What are you looking at?" The guy that Adira was talking asked rudely. I quickly shook my head and walked the opposite direction to check out some shops.

(Back sorry.)

After I left him there I quickly went home, and made sure my door was locked. My ex was crazy.. and I hated him.so much. I wanted someone who cared about me. Not someone that would ask to bang every three minutes..
    He was never intimate, or loving at all. I want someone who will love me.
    I sat down on the floor in my living room, leaning my back againsy the couch. Every now and then I would check my phone to see if I had a text from Constance.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sat at a place called McDonalds and I chewed on the end of a very salty, but yummy, French fry. I got bored so I decided to go ahead and text Adira. Hey! It's Constance. So... I kind of need help with American money.

I stood and looked at my phone, and I smiled seeing it Constance. Okay! Where are you? I could meet you if youd like. I sent. Im glad I knew my money well, I knew that one Euro was equivalent to $1.36 in American money.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I'm at McDonalds. I sent. I examined the bills and coins in front of me. It's weird, because one Euro is in coin form, and one dollar is in paper form.. And it's all green! It's not colorful like Euros are.

I grabbed my keys and I headed to the McDonald's I believed she was at. When I walked in, I smiled seeing her ditting in the corner. I walked over and I grinned once more at the confusion on her face looking at the money. "Hey." I said, taking a seat.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up at the pretty brunette and I smiled. "Hi." I looked back down at the money. "Okay, so the dollar bills are pretty self explanatory, but I do not understand the change.."

I smiled and I pulled my coin purse out and I pulled A dime, nickel, penny, and a quarter. "Okay. So these, are quarters." I said, lifting the quarter up. "Four of these equal one dollar." I began.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded intently and I watched her explain, paying rapt attention.