Login to your account

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rejected at first sight.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    Like those guys will listen to me though. After the few more min I got up and I went inside, this time I sat by him, thinking that was best, because the other man was expecting me to sit by him.. hell no.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sat down and I glanced at her,"Speak up,"I whispered softly.

After everyone went quiet, I told them, exactly what I told him outside. They were all quiet, one guy just scoffed, and shook his head. "This will help us how, women?" he spat, and I ignored him. But, everyone else is all for it
    ♥Volbeat♥

The meeting concluded with an agreement to organize that plan at the next meeting and I smirked. At least that was a step forward.

The meeting was soon over. And I headed out to my car. So.. my mate.. did he even care?
    ♥Volbeat♥

(I gotta go to bed. I've been running around all day and my brain isn't working correctly for me to write so we have an awesome rp. xD Goodnight!)

(Haha okay, see ya tomorrow! Night!)
    ♥Volbeat♥

I followed after her slowly and grinned,"Come on, say it, I'm waiting,"I said, cupping my finger around my ear and leaning toward her,"You were right. You told me so. I had a good idea." I laughed softly,"You know you want to say it.."

I chuckled, and I leaned against my car, watching him. I crossed my arms and I smiled. "Fine, I told you so, I told you so!" I said, hitting his arm playfully. "I would have gotten around to it."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Yes, yes I'm sure, right after the pig fly, right?"I could help but laugh and nod,"It was a good idea. You definitely impressed them."

I shrugged, nodding lightly in agreement. "Well, I impressed everyone, but that one alpha from the Starlight pack, what a jerk," I said, shaking my head.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Always had been, always will be. He was kind of cool, but his mate died and he just... Became an ass,"I said, leaning on the edge of her car beside her.

"Ah.. thats terrible." I said, looking down, I then glanced up at him. He was very handsome.. and my wolf inside of me was dying to get to know him. Ive only talked to him at these meetings. "Well, I better get back.. my alpha still hadnt responded to anything from me in a couple weeks. I think hes dicthed out on us." I said, with a sigh. "Feel free to swing by the pack house," I said, unlocking my car.
    ♥Volbeat♥

As her door began to open I stepped back, fighting the urge to pin her against the car,"Maybe I will."

"Really?" I said, and I hoped I didnt sound too excited. "I mean. Yeah, youre welcome anytime.." I said, more formally. "See you." I said, getting in and starting my car, I put it in reverse and I was.off.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I watched until I couldn't see her car anymore and I smiled. A few days later I took her up on her offer and knocked on the door of her pack house door, sliding my hands into my front pockets, looking around. They had nice land.

The pack had gone out for hunting, and im here, backed up on pack paperwork. I heard someone knock, I stood, and I opened the door, smiling when I saw who it was. "Oh? Hey, come on in." I sai..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded politely and stepped inside, turning as she closes the door behind me. Her hair was frayed and small bags hung below her eyes,"Yiu look exhausted." And yet she was so attractive..

I took my glasses off, and put them in its case. "I am.." I said, and I showed him to the living room, papers on the coffee table. I quickly stacked them and out them in a folder, and I put it away. "Want anything to drink?" I asked, smiling.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"No...no, just.."I grabbed her by the wrist, softly, and pulled her to me, grabbing her by the cheeks and kissing her tenderly. I couldn't stop myself... I was done being mature and professional.

The tingles shot through my body just from his little touch. I was surprised with what happened next. I kissed him back aloely, shivering slightly.. it was perfect.. this kiss..
    ♥Volbeat♥

The pressure of her lips against mine soothed the ache my body was under and my hands slide down from her cheeks to her hips, holding her close as our lips moved together.

Ive wanted this, for so long.. someone, my mate. Now he is here.. why did he wait for so long? I slowly pulled away, needing air.. I looked into his eyes, and I touched his cheek gently.. I was so happy...
    ♥Volbeat♥

Suddenly I realized my breathing had become labored and I looked down between us,"Sorry, I couldn't help myself... I had to see how it felt... Amazing. "

I looked into his eyes deeply. "Dont apologize.. it was, indeed amazing...." I said softly, and I slowly took half a step back. I felt a blush rise in my cheeks.. I glanced down. My lips still had tingles along them
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Stay,"I whispered into the air, pulling her back to me,"I don't feel right unless you're this close.. Just stay.."

I blushed once more, and I took his hand, squeezing it. What did this mean for us now? I sowlt sat down, making sure to stay close.. "Took you long enough." I said, chuckling slightly.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I blushed once more, and I took his hand, squeezing it. What did this mean for us now? I sowlt sat down, making sure to stay close.. "Took you long enough." I said, chuckling slightly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed and sighed, sitting beside her and squeezing her hand,"I have to take care of my pack when my fathers leaves... And you for yours... I didn't- don't want to jeopardize our packs."

I nodded. It was reasonable.. both of us seemed pretty busy. "True.." I said. "And my alpha leaving me here with the pack is so stressful.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up at her,"We need to take care of that... Investigate what happened and why... It's not okay for him to just leave like that..."