Login to your account

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rejected at first sight.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "So.. when do you think they will get here?" I asked, watching as he rubbed the back of his neck. I watched his muscles flex under his shirt.. then I quickly looked away. Oh dear lord..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Maybe another twenty minutes,"I said softly with a slight groan as my neck popped and I sat up,"Everyone was notified.. If they're not here then their pack doesn't get a say."

"They better hurry.. cause I have an idea, but everyone will have to agree with it.." I said, looking down. Why is he acting like he feels nothing?.. it hurt a little to be completely honest.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Good luck with that one... These men never agree on anything,"I said, shaking my head slowly,"That's why we have to have these meetings so much."

I sighed, and nodded. Maybe my idea wasnt amazing. But I jisy decided to not give it a shot.. "Its Mika, right?" I asked, glancing up at him, I hope I got his name right.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Yeah, that's right,"I said as I turned my chair to face her, nodding softly. She knew it, I knew it, and how could I tell her that I didn't want it? It was her, I just had bigger priorities? Being a monster is hard.

The way he looked back at me, I swallowed hard. "Youre my mate.." I said softly, shyly.. ive never been so. Shy before.. I was always the out there, kind of person that would get to know you right away. Someone thats not scared to be a little crazy. And here I am, super shy
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I know,"I said strongly, conifdent. I sat back, my hands resting on the arms of the chair. What did she want me to say? Jump on for a wild ride?

"I know?" I asked, and I sighed softly. Not what I expected really. I turned my chair and I rested my elbow on the table and held my chin in my hand.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I'm sorry... I don't know what you expect,"I said quietly, watching her. Did she want me to sweep her up her feet? Act like she was telling me something new?

He must not be my mate. Ive been with all my friends when they found their mates, and it was completely different than this. I just stayed quiet, and watched as people walked into the room, finally. I stood and moved a few seats over. Since I annoyed him fairly easily with my nervous hands.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I rose an eyebrow and smirked. Princess. I turned my seat back to the table and my father sat beside me, giving a sigh that I knew well- disappointment. I didn't mind it. I cared abiout my pack.

I just didnt want to annoy him.. I listened to the meeting, very bored. "Didn't you have an idea, Lavender?" Someone asked. I quickly shook my head. "No."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Come on, let's hear it,"I encouraged, sitting back comfotably and opening my arms out,"We are all here to listen."

"I said I dont have one, Alpha.." I said, and thankfully they moved on to the next person, and I breathed a sigh of relief. The guy by me, was the same one from last time.. he kept staring at my legs..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I scoffed softly and shook my head, collecting my things. Way to be, girly, way to be.

I felt the man grab my leg under the table, I quickly slapped it away. I heard him growl lowly and I sighed.. how annoying..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I could sense what was happening and before I knew it, my hand was gripping his wrist so hard my knuckles were white and a growl was rising from my throat, my body wedged between her and him,"Keep you filthy paws to yourself."

I jumped slightly, then I felt his warmth beside me.. the doubts I had about him being my mate.. the room went silent, and I looked up at him. "Hey.. its alright." I said, seeing him so angry.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I released the mans wrist and my father nodded at me. I looked around at all the men, some approving and some not. I stood straight, strong,"This is the twenty-first century. Women are people and are to be respected like one. They are not meat, if they were we wouldn't be having this meeting now would we?" I recieved a few chuckles and I returned to my seat.

"Psh..." I said at his little joke, and I watched as he walked away. The meeting was very boring, and during the break I sat in my car, and I ate the lunch I brought.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I knocked on her window with the knuckle of the finger, leaning on the hood of her car as I looked out over the parking lot.

I slowly opened my door, and stepped out. "Hey.. thanks for.. earilier.." I said, leaning against the door of my car. "Whats up?.." I asked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"You need to speak up. You have an idea, bring it out. No one here knows what we're going to do,"I said with a nod, turning to face her.

"Well.. okay.. my idea was that, we can go anywhere to hunt, as long as its strictly hunting. And whatever you catch, some goes to the owning packs land.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed and looked out over the parking lot once more,"That'll never pass... I'm sorry."

"That's why I didnt want to say it. Who would listen anyway." I mumbled the last part, and I checked the time. Ten more min. I opened my car door and got back in, rolling my window down.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"We are all willing to listen. Just bring something reasonable,"I said with a shrug as I leaned against the hood, facing away from her/

"Im trying. But my alpha has completely cut me off and I cant come up with anything else. Maybe we could compromise with the Bluehorizon pack.. they dont have any trouble hunting , theres alot of deer there.. maybe we could see if we can turn some into just hunting grounds welcome to everyone.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"See, now that's an idea,"I said with a grin, nodding to her before heading back inside. I knew she was smart. She just needs to think sometime.