Login to your account

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rejected at first sight.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar

Talking Rejected at first sight.

Lavender Ann
    'Lav'
    She is part of the midnight pack, and she is very outgoing. She loves meeting new people and gets along with everyone.
    She still has yet to find her mate. Someone she has been waiting for, for a while.,
    She has long brown flat ironed hair that goes to her hips, its always braided in a nice side braid and she has blemish free skin. Her eyes are blue and she is a little below average weight. Very skinny, but not sickly. and average height.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Mika Tayler
    Mike is part of the River Pack, and is quiet. He doesn't like to cause trouble and keeps to himself and his pack. He hasn't found his mate, but is in no rush. He has shaggy brown hair and bright green eyes. He's not buff nor scrawny, but naturally toned and simple. He doesn't think much of himself, not yet anyways. He is son of the pack leader.

(I'll start)

Today was the day I had to take my alphas place in a big clan meeting, alphas from all over would be there. My alpha, John, was on a business trip in Vegas. Yeah 'business' but I was not looking forward to it, to be honest. I would be surrounded by large men, all wanting to be dominant over each other, annoying, but I'll have to say its funny to watch them all flex and try to look tough.
    I told the pack where I was going and I grabbed my car keys and they all wished me luck at the gathering. This would be interesting.. I got out to my yellow car and I drove to the meeting, knowing I was now late, the snow slowing me down tremendously.. I hoped they didnt notice.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I watched my father as he, myself, and dozens of other werewolf alphas sat around a large circular table. There were a few empty seats and I excused myself politely. These things were ridiculous, but according to my father 'this was my destiny'- to be full of animal levels of testosterone and try to remain professional as a hundred other testosterone filled men argue over where to hunt and where to live and boundary lines... Ugh. I sat in the lobby, rubbing my tired eyes.

I pulled into the parking lot, lots of nice cars in the lot. Of course, and I'm here in my simple yellow Suzuki. I loved this car. I didnt need a 2014 mustang. I grabbed my papers and ran inside. I felt very nervous.. I looked up, seeing a man in the hallway, god he was handsome.. What? No. I rushed by him and I to the room, everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I coughed uncomfortably, and I made my way to a seat, the man by me undressing me with his eyes. Shit. "I'm here in place of John, For the midnight pack."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled when the nervous looking girl skidded past me. I watched her as she entered the room, myself following some paces behind her. My father looked at me and nodded to me seat. Now we would begin. I glanced at the girl for a moment. She was pretty, and I was drawn to her, but my mind went straight to the buisness at hand; hunting grounds. Feeding my pack was more important than some girl.

After I made my comment, I slowly and awkwardly sat down. I was new to this and I honestly wasnt sure what to expect. But I knew these guys meant business. Except this guy by me.
    I turned my head and glared at him slightly, and I heard a low growl come from him, and I just looked away. Great, a horndog alpha.. I looked around the room, chatter slowly starting again, when would the meeting start? And why do I find the guy over there so attractive..
    ♥Volbeat♥

The growling across the table caught my attention, as well as my father's, and the man caught our glance. A simple nod of my father's head sent the man trading seats with me. We didn't need any problems, this would be enough of a turf war as it was. I sat down, her scent making my nose tickle and I gave her a polite nod.

ShitShitShit. Hes coming... I thought nervously to myself, and I fiddled with my fingers in my lap quietly, and I smiled slightly when he nodded at me and sat down. Why was I feeling this way? Was he my... haha, nah... when his scent hit me, my wolf inside me was going crazy, longing for him.. "Attention!" An older man said, hitting the table, His dad, I was guessing. He began to talk about boundries and little wars comin to an end.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I listened patiently but my body was literally fighting within itself to watch her, stare at her, listening to the tapping of her fingers on her thigh. My wrist snapped and I gripped her hand, no one else noticed. I looked down,"Sorry... Was annoying,"I covered, noding.

I gasped quietly, his touch startling me and surprising me quite a bit. When his hand pulled away the tingles still remained, giving me shivers.. but his words were a bit cold in a sense. "S..Sorry.." I whispered only loud enough for him to hear..
    ♥Volbeat♥

The arguments started soon after the discussion did, but it's wasn't chasoes, civilized debate more like it. Everyone wanted more land. Mortals were over hunting... I listened intently, because one day I would be here fighting for the same rights.

The meeting was a major headache, my ears ringing a bit from the loud shouting. Soon, it was over and I haf alot of notes. No decisions were made at all, we cane out the same way we went in. So, it was a fail meeting. And in the next month or two. There would be another one, hopefully I wouldnt attend it, the alphas here too snooty for my liking. I was looking down, walking down the hall, and I bumped into someone, tingles shocking my body.. "Shit.. sorry.." I said, and looked up. Him..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled,"Nice language,"I said with a grin, looking down at her. The meeting was over, so now I could be kind, though she still made me cautious. She was odd, and she made me feel odd.

"You touchy about language?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Thats not all of it." I said. Chuckling. "Im Lavender." I said, taking half a step back and looking up at him. I liked his presence.. alot.. but I had to keep reminding myself hes a bit off, with the whole snatching my hand type thing.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I'm Mika, you're with the midnight pack, right?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. She was nervous. I couldn't blame here... My instincts just kind of... Took over.

"Nice to meet you.. and yep, the alpha is on vacation again.." I said , frowning a bit. Hes always out, never really around to do much work. So it gets on my plate instead.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Figures, after he lost his mate, I can't say I blame him,"I said quietly. I noticed my father watching us and I nodded,"Well, Lavender, if you need any help when the alphas are away, don't be afraid to look for some help." I help out my hand to shake.

I nodded sadly. And when he said the last thing, I smiled sweetly and shook his hand, almost going week at the knees, my wolf inside me screaming 'mate.. mate..' I slowly let his hand go, staring at him, shocked. I quickly left, going to my car rather quickly.

(Brb, at a restaurant. Sorry.)
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Is she?" My father began and I nodded," I think so..."
    He sighed and patted my shoulder,"Not going after her?" My head shook slowly and I sighed,"The pack is my first priority, father. Mating can wait."

I was soon back at the pack house.. my mate.. he really was my mate. What do I say to that?.. what do I do? Talk to him? Would I see him again? My mind was so brain mushed I couldn't think straight at all.
    ♥Volbeat♥

When we got back to our pack I sat down at the dining room table and drummed my fingers on the wooden surface, my mind wondering... What if I didn't want a mate? What would that do to her? My fingers began to tingle when I thought about her touch and I sighed softly. I couldn't reject it... Could I?

The next couple days felt like hell. I was constantly thinking about him.. my mate.. was he also? What did he think of me?.. I tried to remember what pack he was in.. I had to visit him, or at least talkabout it..
    ♥Volbeat♥

A new meeting was scheduled, to resolve the boundaries, and I followed my father as we walked down the road slowly. We enjoyed walking. He glanced at me,"Going to talk to her?" I stared up at the baby blue sky,"I might."

Boom. Surprise meeting popped up. Looks like im going to it also. My alpha has completely ignored my calls, and texts. What the hell is he doing?
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sat patiently at the meeting table with the current boundary charts and other statistics in my hand for my eyes to study.

I was soon ready, and I dressed nicely this time, cause I knew my mate would be there.. I arrived soon, and I walked in, surprisingly on time. I had my boundary map on hand and I took a seat by him, smiling when he looked at me.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I gave her a soft nod before letting my eyes travel back to my papers. She's on time. How convenient. I flipped to the next page, a general tingle moving through my body with her so close.

I looked around the room, everyone was late. It was just him and I, and a guy beside him that looked to be his father. I sat awkwardly, not tapping my fingers this time. I wasnt as nervous, being this close to him made.me calm..
    ♥Volbeat♥

My father stood and exited slowly, and I set my papers down, rubbing my eyes. I was exhausted, and stressed. I rubbed the back of my neck. Everyone needed space to hunt, but there was no more to give or expand...