Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police Department Newbie

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    She bit her lip, feeling his hand rub her shoulder. She liked the little contact. She clearly was fading from her right set of mind also, the alcohol clearly starting to take effect. "Im very very good at keeping secrets." She said, poking his side. "My place is just up the road. Like.. shit. A block maybe." She stirred. "We coule go chill out there if you really wanted.. to." She said, and she couldnt help but notice the way his muscles flexed under his shirt.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"That'd work for me." He said without a single disregard for what was going on. He had no clue where this was going and if it would even go anywhere but he liked it. He just liked being around a women since he hasn't been around one for a long time. He is mostly found at the bar alone doing whatever he does or is at home watching TV like the loner he is. Not like it mattered at this moment in time because the new girl definitely had some level of attractiveness to her that was almost unbeatable compared to any other girl. Perhaps this is the alchohol speaking.

She smiled, and stood, trying to keep her feet level with the ground and not fall flat on her face. Attractive. "Lets go theeennn.. " she said, and took his hand. "It's no far at all, I pinky promise you." She slurred, and she lead him outside and down the sidewalk. "Do you like chocolate? I have a lot of chocolate at my place." She rambled, walking beside him.
    ♥Volbeat♥

He nodded his head in response to her question. Chocolate? Really? The type of chocolate though really depends on what she says but i'm quite sure that it's something good. I also wonder how her apartment looks. Oh, wait, am I really thinking that? Asking how her apartment looks? This is so going to be an awkward day tomorrow which I don't think either of us will be willing to talk about. He checked out her bottom for a quick second because he wanted to take a quick look at all of her. He also in general just checked her out once more just to make sure that he was definitely attracted to her. Yep, she's good.

"Good. Thats good. Chocolate has been my buddy since my fiance left me and cheated on me with a hooker." She babbled. "Here. Its these ones." The said, letting his hand go and walking up to the complex, and headed up the stairs to her door. She opened it, and stepped in. It was just a simple apartment, nothing special. She liked things very clean and tidy looking. "Take a seat."
    ♥Volbeat♥

Evan looked at her apartment complex and noticed that it was pretty average. Nothing worth writing off as wealthy or anything. He wasn't counting on her being it anyway as she just so happens to work for the general public like him. He, however, thought her apartment was quite homey in how it looked even if it reminded him of work because of how tidy it is. Almost too tidy like the lab because of how clean he tries to make it be. Hmmm...she has a decent enough of a place. Wonder how things will go from here now that I managed to get invited inside. He went and sat down on the couch and watched her. Wondering what she wants Evan to sit down for. Just chocolate? I doubt that.

"Do you want water? Soda.. Chocolate.." she named off things, looking in her fridge and getting the water pitcher out, and pouring herself a class, and putting it away. She grabbed a couple chocolate bars also as she waited for his answer on his drink.
    Wow. He looks so hot sitting over there. On my couch. The things I would d.. stop, bad Lavender.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Any soda would be fine with me." He replied in response to her question. He was busy looking around at her apartment even if there wasn't really much to see. He kept looking around though waiting for her to come back because he wasn't excatly sure what to expect here. So, we're going to eat chocolate? Hmmm....chocolate. Haven't had any in awhile. Hope it's a decent brand though. Wonder what type of chocolate she likes.

She grabbed him a soda and walked back over, keeping her balance very well. She set the coke in front of him on the coffee table and she sat beside him, placing her water there, then the two candy bars. "These are way better then hersheys." She said, taking a bite, unaware that there was some on the top of her lip.
    Embarassinnng.
    ♥Volbeat♥

He grabbed one of the chocolate bars and gave it a try before trying to figure out if it was better than Hersheys or not. He didn't think it was half bad. It definitely wasn't one of those generic brand which he seemed to notice alot at the store. Generic chocolate is just...ugh...chooclate. Nothing fantastic to eat and clearly Evan was a chocolate master. He, suddenly looking at her lip, noticed the chocolate on the top of her lip. So Evan used his finger to wipe the chocolate off of her lip and put it in his mouth to give it a taste. Tastes even better when on a women. "You're a messy chocolate eater." He said trying to dodge around his attraction to her.

She watched as he licked the chocolate on his thumb. Wow.. he makes me want to melt. Wait. Alcohol.. stahhp. (Pun). She chuckled softly, and looked down, sure her cheeks had a pink tint to them by now. "I am naaahht." She argued. "Maybe a little when im drunk, but not all the time." She said, poking his side.
    "You have hard muscles." She complemented, biting her lip.
    ♥Volbeat♥

He didn't exactly have any muscles for his age. He was quite skinny and didn't have much fat anywhere on his bone. Let alone muscle. Evan enjoyed the compliment though and let it soak in for a few moments before he responded to her.
    "Well, you have a luscious lips and...." He said that as he trailed off. This is getting weird. Do I really like her? How do I know? How am I going to figure this out? Maybe I should just tease her? I think she likes it. I assume she does. Oh, there I go assuming stuff again. I'm not even getting paid to assume anything this time.
    "Where's your bathroom?" He said as an attempt to get away from her and think to himself. However, he might not get off the couch due to how drunk he is now as the alcohol has just started to really work so his balance is off.

She smiled at hos compliment, and frowned when he changed the subject. "Right. Its down the hall, first door on the left. I mean right." She slurred, watching as he stumbled away. She wondered how he felt about her. She was trying to not let herself get so attached. She grabbed a brush, and just began to brush out her long brown flat hair as she waited for him to return.
    ♥Volbeat♥

He went into her bathroom, kind of stumbling in there. He closed the door behind him and looked into the mirror at the sink. He didn't have a clue as to what he was doing and he was sure that this night was either going to end really good or really as. Evan kept looking into the mirror for a few moments before turning on the sink and beginning to wash his face off. He kept washing it off as he kept thinking about what he was getting into. It seemed like 10 minutes before he stumbled a little less and was more balanced back onto the couch with her. He looked straight at her but didn't say a single thing. Maybe I should leave...

She smiled up at him as he sat beside her again. "Sorry if im boring you. I swear, im more exciting than this once you get know me. Get to know me. I mean." She stumbled on her words a bit. "Youre very very nice to look at." She said and poked his nose. "Boop."
    Yeah, she was pretty drunk and very random at the moment.
    ♥Volbeat♥

He noticed how random she was being and was wondering how drunk she could possibly be. He really liked how adorable she was being though and looked at her without really doing much of anything. He kind of just kept his eyes locked on hers and didn't really do much of anything. He just kept staring at her. Oh, this is getting so awkward. What should I do? She's so attractive to me.

She looked down at his lips. "I. Think you have some chocolate on your lips." She said, and took his hand when he went to wipe it away. "No." She mumbled, and she leaned over and pressed her lips to his, and then pulled away. "Yumm. I got it." She said, giggling.
    ♥Volbeat♥