Login to your account

Thread: new rper looking to play

new rper looking to play

Because I am new I want to do a few 1x1's before I go into a group RP. I sometimes have a story but right now not so much. I want them to be adult but I am also totally willing to play like.... well you know just play. I love fantasy of all kinds and I would like it to be furry but if its human I will go for the necko type.

Also my profile will say I've made a account a long time ago but really.... I never used it till now. I just found this in my stuff email folder. i rarely get to play and I'm hoping to make characters soon. I hope furry's are allowed cause i'm making them. ^_^
    yaoi/gay stuff
    Furry stuff - got a few character for that
    Baby play- very new to it
    Fantasy of all kind

I'm still learning to play and would like to make this list longer. RP meh?

Hey I would be interested in doing an RP. I enjoy fantasy and some romance is a must in an rp. I prefer playing a hetero RP, but I am open to playing fxf or mxm. I want to play a RP with a storyline. Is there any types of story you prefer? What kind of availability do you have? Do you prefer playing male or female characters? (I prefer female characters, but I can play male. Just not as well.) Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can go over the details ^-^
    "And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?"