Login to your account

Thread: Fiji's Request Thread

Fiji's Request Thread

Hello everyone. My name is Samantha (or Fiji). I'm a 24 year old female who loves reading, writing, and RPs. I'm interested in starting one or two more RPs (other than the one that I am already a part of and the one that I am currently planning).

What I Am Looking For
    I enjoy fantasy RPs above anything else. I don't particularly like modern fantasy - I mostly delve in straight fantasy or medieval fantasy. I LOVE romance. There has to be at least some romance in the RP or it will not keep my attention for long. If romance is not your thing - you and I may not be a very good match for an RP. I also tend to primarily play female characters - I will play male characters sometimes, but more than not I play female characters so someone who played primarily male characters would be preferable. I am looking for Adult RPs - that means I don't play with restrictions as to blood/graphic nature and the RPs I am in tend to have detailed sex. (Consensual and non consensual) - So you would need to not only be alright with that (and okay with writing it), but of course 18+ years of age. As for orientation I am a very open person - There's not much I won't RP. I have straight characters, gay characters, and lesbian characters (in that order for preference).

I am open to suggestions on plot line. I have a couple smaller ideas of my own, but it's something I like to figure out with the other person. One idea I've been considering is something like...Character A gets stranded on some sort of island, unknown place, different world etc. There is some sort of threat (cultists? Some sort of paranormal creature like werewolves vamps etc) that tries to capture character A. Character B is already captured, was captured and escaped/fights back, or is with said threat but does not agree with their customs/methods. Character A ends up captured and saved by B, or saved and prevented capture by B etc. Obviously still needs to be flushed out some more.

I don't usually do fandoms or in a specific world - but I would play in a 'Mortal Instruments' World or Hunger Games' world - but I would only want to play with the world, not any of their characters: i.e no Jace, Clary, Katniss, etc - and not following the exact/majority storyline of the books.

Post Length:
    I'm not to picky about this. I don't really like one liners so please try to avoid those. I usually post between a paragraph and a page depending on the situation.

Methods of RP
    I would prefer to either do the RP over a 1x1 private RP here, Skype, or email.

Availability - I'm looking for someone who can at least post once every couple of days all the way up to someone who would want to post several times a day/very active. I myself vary. I live in a CST time zone in USA. I work during the day, but I work part time and my job allows me to still post while I am at work. I'm also up quite late, so my availability is pretty good.

- -

If anyone is interested please feel free to post here or send me a msg. Or you can email me for faster response at samanthaschutzman@gmail.com - just be sure to put something relevant in the subject line so I don't think it's junk mail.
    "And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?"

Hullo...lovely to meet you first of all...

I am not sure if I meet your requirements, but I've roleplayed for a long time, and I like your idea of being stranded on a island, or something along those lines, so thought I would offer something my mind spun from that.

Uhm...so...unknown places. Uhm...-clears throat-

Werewolves have been driven underground, tunnels and burrowing entire cities below the humans. They have fought for survival in this world, and have mostly succeeded, except for the fact that their gene pool is dwindling. So every so often, human females are brought down and mated with, to produce offspring. They are considered property, and the lowest of the low, however, one male rather likes a human female, and takes her for his own. How long can his newest squeaky toy remain just his? Bum bum buuuummmm....

Something along those lines. However, you said you were not fond of modern fantasy...so, we could maybe do a medieval fantasy, and instead of them being underground, they could simply inhabit a forest or something along those lines...

Do you maybe like that idea at all?