I got this idea after watching some old war stuff and remembering my study on Post Traumatic Stress disorder in highschool. It's a small RP with room for about 3-4 people including myself, it's about a 24 year old soldier that comes back from a tour of duty. The year is 2036 and it's a war between The earth and the Rebellious Terrorist colonies on the earths moon and mars. This isn't exactly a time of lasers as weapons technology is only advanced to the point space combat is possible. After his tour of duty the soldier ad suffered the loss of his entire squad along with his base, he's the only survivor and has come back being diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress disorder.

The story is after being caught in a bank robbery his instincts kick in but due to his PTS he think the criminals are actually enemy troops and swiftly disarm and kill them. When the police arrive and point their weapons at him he simply runs and the soldiers wife becomes worried to death and takes it up as her responsibility to find him and bring him back peacefully. However the police force want this as well but they wish to cuff him and sedate him to calm him down.

so basically the roles are
The soldier
the wife
the officer
and if someone wants to fill the spot
the soldiers daughter