Login to your account

Thread: Servitude, start the life of a new medieval servant!

Servitude, start the life of a new medieval servant!

Servitude to your masters and an impeccable etiquette will make you, lowborn that you are, into either a trusted butler or, should you be militarily inclined, even a knight of you lord's noble house. Who knows, if you are particularly well behaved and disciplined, you may even enter the Church of Maia as a supplicant! You are low born, and so must make your best of your lowly limits, for you shall never be your own master in this medieval world, remember this.

You will start as a young person of barely fourteen years of age, freshly bought as a servant for your new master and with plenty to do before being judged worthy of the price you were purchased. Constant studies, first to learn manners and to read and then to be able to advance your worth just a little bit more will fill your world along with your servile duties. This will be a harsh life, especially if your master is brutal, cruel, depraved or a mix of those disgraceful personal flaws, but you must always persevere... for death awaits to lazy and the useless.

Now, this will be a time management piece as well as a role playing tale, in which all days will be separated in Morning, Day and Evening and each of these times will be allowed to have a different tasks to them, complete with character advancement and the making of both skills and social connections. Will you flourish or will you fail? Only time can tell...

--

Hello there, everyone! I am looking to start a tale full of hardship and adventure with some of you as you craft a young person of fourteen of age and we collectively weave that one strand of life into the others, that they may be other player characters or transient character made by myself and make a great time for us all.

This would have some rough and something mature connotations, however, and thus I ask that you be at least mature enough to handle mature content omitted in this roleplay to make sure that all is well for everyone.

The goal of this rp is to make the best life you can with what you were handed by fate, that it may be as a simple maid or even to become a great follower of Suzanne, the Mother Goddess of the world of Maia. More will be given if the right question is asked or there is enough interest to make a roleplay of it, so I urge you to enjoy yourself and ask away until then!

This actually sounds really cool. If by some good fortune your absence isn't indefinite, you can count me as interested.