Login to your account

Thread: [MISC] Surprises that let you know he/she cares

[MISC] Surprises that let you know he/she cares

I know we have a "Things that are awesome" thread and other similar things but I wanted a thread specifically for things that make you squee and feel all giddy inside. Those moments of your life when something happens that just makes you unbelievably happy. This isn't just an object or a "thing," this can be a comment or a feeling. Just anything that really makes you grin from ear to ear. That piece of good news you've been dying for. Finally getting something you wanted. I really don't care! So long as you're unbelievably happy and feel the need to spread your happiness, you've got the kind of posts we want to see!

So share your squee moments and pass on your state of pure bliss.

The thing I just have to share is a text I got from my boyfriend.
    Size yo wrist
    ... You want my wrist size? O.o;
    Idk anything about jewlry
    OMG, OMG, OMG. CANNOT BREATHE. I think I might be getting some shiny new wrist bling and it is seriously making me tear up. I have been asking Hawkeye for something like this since this summer. And the fact that he's now asking for a size means he might actually be jumping on that gift idea.

Like, seriously, it's amazing. I've never had a guy buy me jewelry. I've always dreamed of this day and now it might happen.

<.< The sucky part is... I might not get the stuff until my birthday. Or Christmas. So I might have to wait until Dec 20 or 25th. UGH.

But still, I am like gross sobbing right now. I just cannot contain my excitement and joy. I'm literally glowing and grinning ear to ear. SO GIDDY. Ugh, I can't... I can't even. #helplessromantic
    Last edited by Xavirne; 11-18-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Oh man, I remember this. And he did end up getting me a really cute bracelet that I, sadly, lost. ._.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369