Login to your account

Thread: A Totally Bias Costume Contest

A Totally Bias Costume Contest

Ahem, simma down. Simma down. I SAID SIMMER DOWN.

Right, because that's the best way to get someone's attention.

Ummm...

Wow, the fate of this contest rests in your hands? Sheesh, I feel bad for the world. Any who, welcome folks of WTFRPG! I'm your host, Aelki [STAFF]. Perhaps you've bumped into me before. That virtual world of NMO (Nonu Maihel Online). Yeah, that's where I come from. My co-host, Allyssandra [STAFF], and I are the Nick Canons of this game. And, well, you've met three of your judges. But for continuity's sake, we'll introduce them one at a time. From left to right, give it up to... guys, say your name and location of fame, okay?

Renner Casanova. Burn in Heaven.

Reyna Alexander-Hayes. Also, Burn in Heaven.

Hello, everyone! I'm X'zimzizi Zinbhe. I'm also from NMO!

Tony Stark. Playboy, billionaire, genius, philanthropist. I am Iron Man.

Hansel. I hunt witches with my sister Gretel.

Hiya! I'm Odette and this is Honk. We're from Witch Hunters, just like Hansel!

Well folks, we have a nice range of judges for you all. Why don't we let them sit down and I'll move onto explaining what this whole thing is about. Sound good? Aelki out!

>> The Totally Bias Costume Contest <<
    Let Duke and Xavi's favorite RP characters judge your Halloween looks and hear what they have to say!

Who can participate?
    Everyone and anyone! It's open to all!

What are the prizes?
    Silly, there aren't any! This is just for fun and it's to get everyone in the spirit!

How do I play?
    Share a pic of yourself in costume. Feel free to blur your face or put a black bar over your eyes.

Are there any rules?
    Not really. Just keep it PG-13, max. Oh and maybe just one entry per person. Try to keep them within the 2013 Halloween year. But you are more than welcome to share pictures from previous years! The judges will still comment on them!

Why, we even came up with a spiffy code to make all your entries look lovely. So go ahead, share! And have fun. You can join in and be a part of the audience too. Don't like what the judges are saying, boo them! Love their comments, cheer and scream.

PHP Code:
    [center][font=Tahoma][b]YourUsername[/b]
    I have an entry for
    [
    font=Times New Roman][u]Costume Contest[/u][/font][/font]

[
    url=urlgoeshere][IMG][/IMG][/url][/center
    Last edited by Xavirne; 10-03-2013 at 12:09 AM.