Login to your account

Thread: CCC: The city of opportunity RP

CCC: The city of opportunity RP

When I was a kid, I used to think this was the coolest thing on Newgrounds...

Which got me hooked on the author's other animations + webcomic, but that was a while ago. After watching that vid again for the first time in a long time, I got to thinking, 'Hey, wouldn't it be awesome if I made a roleplay based on this wonderfully eccentric world?' and that leads us to the creation of this thread. I also happened upon this dress up game made by the author of CCC aaaand, well... I'll consider it time well spent.

Unfortunately, there's no version for male characters, which is a bummer but whatever. It's not like I'll be forcing everyone to use the dress up game to make their characters IF I make this RP. I say if, because I just wanna see who'd be interested first. The setting's a really colourful mix of real life, fantasy, sci-fi and... ehh, tvtropes does a better job of explaining. Anyways, I think the possibilities are literally endless here and I want so badly for this RP to happen, but if there's just not enough interest then it's back to the drawing board for me and we hate each other's guts at this point. Plot can be discussed later, right now, just wanna see who is diggin the idea.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 09-18-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Bump.
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"