Login to your account

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love Can Travel Long Distances (PRP)

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Yes it is." I said. "Race you." I said, and bolted towards the waves, there was some people here and there but not many. And the weather was amazing.

I just stayed quiet for a few moments. Ouch. "Never mind. Forget I said anything." I said and smiled a bit blankly. Then thankfully our food came.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chased after here, picking her up and diving head first into the waves. The water shocked me and goosebumps rose on my skin, but I didn't mind. She was perfection.

I didn't mean to come of so harshly, but if he didn't have confidence how I could I trust him alone with my patients? I was training him, after all. I sat up and began to eat, the food was delicious as always.

"Oh!" I yelled as he picked me up then I braced myself for the cold water, going up, gasping. "You jerk!" I said, hitting his arm playfully, I stood and rubbed my arms, the sun right away warming my skin up. Wow. He had a nice body ..

I guess I just had to keep building up my confidence, which was hard for me. It paid well, and I did enjoy it, so I just had to keep on keeping on. "This is amazing, it always is." I said, then took a drink. It tasted a bit different, they must have a new chef
    ♥Volbeat♥

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and kissed her lips,"But you love me..."

"For sure,"I said with a nod as I poked at my food,"I think the salad will always be my favorite, though."

I felt my cheeks get hot, and I looked up after he kissed me. "Of course I do." I said. "I love you, a lot.." I said, smiling sweetly. I went to kiss him again, but stopped, then dove into the water.

"And the bread sticks." I said, motioning towards the basket. "Come on, classic favorite." I said, with a wink.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled and dove in as well, swimming out and enjoying the fresh, cold salt water. I watched her, admiring her body. She was absolutely stunning to me.

I smiled and nodded, taking a breadstick fro the basket and taking a bite. It wasn't a bad date, not at all.

After a while I got out and walked over to the towels and laid down, wanting to get some color. I smiled as Marcus walked over, the way he looked at me.. I knew he loved me, and it made my heart clench every time he looked at me like that.

When we were done, I picked up the tab and left a tip. "So, coffee at my place?" I said, smiling over at her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laid down beside her and closed my eyes, letting the sun heat up my cold skin, placing my hand on top o hers.

"Already asking me into your house, someone moves quickly,"I teased as we walked outside, chuckling softly.

"Its so nice out." I said, looking over at him, giving his hand a squeeze. "I hope I don't get burned too bad." I said.

"Just for coffee, silly. But if you don't want to, I'll just take you home if you want." I said, looking down and rubbing the back of my neck
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Why not?"Then I can just rub Aloe all over you,"I teased, chuckling and winking at her.

"No, no, let's go get some coffee,"I said with a chuckle, patting his back.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Oh shush." I teased right back and I kissed his cheek gently. "You're already burned." I said poking his red shoulder.

"Alright." I said, glad she agreed. I opened the door for her to my truck and I helped her up, and closed her door. Then I got in on my side and startd the engine, and went to my olace .
    ♥Volbeat♥

"That's okay, it'll be a tan tomorrow,"I said with a smile, taking her hand and kissing her fingertip,"I'll be a bronze beauty before you even know it."

It was a cute place and I followed him inside, looking around,"It's nice in here..."

"Don't be a jersey shore guy." I said, raising an eyebrow. "Please no." I said, kissing His lips softly. We stayed for quote a while, and I knew that was a mistake with how red I was, and the blisters that formed on my shoulders. Only two or three. But ouch!

"Thank you." I said, showing her the couch. "Sit, make yourself at home. Do you want sugar in your coffee? Creamer?" I asked her, smiling as I made my way to the kitchen. There was a bar in my kitchen with a cut out into the living room, so I could still see her
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smirked,"Come on, let's go home,"I said with a smile, covering her up with a towel, shaking my head. Why she let it get that bad, I don't know.

"No, thank you,"I caleed back, looking over the back of the cough and watching him, sliding my shoes off.

I didn't mean to let them get that bad, its never happened before, weird... "Thanks." I said, and I packed everything up and headed to the car, hand in hand with him.

"Alrighty." I said, making a pot of coffee and pouring two cups. I walked over carefully and I set hers in front of her and mine in front of me. I put some sugar in and stirred it.
    ♥Volbeat♥

When we got back to her apartment I helpd her put some cold water on her shoulders,"You're gonna be in a lot of pain or a couple of days, babe..."

I took a sip and sat back, smiling softly. He was cute, nervous and young, but cute. He seemed to have a good heart.

"I know.." I said, wincing as the cold water touched my skin. "This has never happened before." I said. It just have been a combination of the sea water and the 100 degree sun.

"So, you like music?" I asked her, standing and walking over to the cabinets under my TV, opening it showing at least three hundred CD cases. I was a bit of a music freak. "It ranges from Train to Rammstein." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Well, you were out in the sun, dork. You're bound to get sunburned,"I teased, chuckling softly.

"Anything works for me,"I said with a chuckle, shaking my head.

(I gotta go, bye!)

(Alrighty! See you later!)

"I've never blistered." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. I grabbed the aloe and rubbed some on my arm, the cooling gel feeling amazing.

"Train it is." I said and stuck it in and played it, the music on full blast, the floor shaking. I quickly turned it down. "Shit . forgot I was rocking out last I used this."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and kissed her head,"I'm gonna go shower, okay?"

I smirked and rubbed my ears, wincing slightly, shaking my head,"No, it's okay, I didn't need my eardrums.."

"Okay." I said, and I watched him walk off, and I got my computer out and searched sunburn treatment jazz.

"I didn't either, at the time," I said, with a small nervous laugh. Then I stood and sat by her, the music playing at the perfect tone. "So, plans for tomorrow?" I asked. "Any big patients?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

I washed and just enjoyed the warm water for awhile before stepping out, wrapping a towel around my waist and walking out. I noticed what was on her browser and I kissed her cheek,"You just have to deal with it, my dear."

"Nothing that I know of... But that's the fun of the ER, you never know what is coming in,"I said with a smirk, sipping from my coffee again,"I haven't chosen a program yet, but I like trauma."

I looked over at him and nodded. "That's all ive seen, too." I said, smiling. I stood and took a light pain pill and I sat on the couch, criss crossing my legs. I then put on a movie, it was a pretty random one.

"True. And I'm good in any department, really. My favorite though is watching the babies in the nursing department." I said, glancing at her. "I love kids,"
    ♥Volbeat♥

I walked back to the bedroom and pulled on some clothes, coming back out,"Hungry?"

"Well, you have to pick a specialty by the end of your third year,"I said with a shrug,"So I have to pick pretty soon."

I looked up at him from the TV screen and nodded. "Yeah, should I make something?" I asked, then stood. "Or.. We could go out for dinner and catch a movie at the drive in?"

I nodded, "Ah. I'm obviously a ways off." I said, taking a drink of my coffee. I felt awkward. What else do I talk about?
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I was just going to make some sandwiches,"I said with a chuckle, shaking my head,"We don't have to do everything at once, you know. I'm here to stay..."

"Well, I suppose I should go home,"I said as I stood up,"Thanks for the coffee and the burst eardrums,"I teased, grinning.

"Ah. Right. Sorry." I said, laughing quietly at how silly I sounded just now. "Sandwiches sound amazing." I said, kissing his jaw softly.
    He's Here to stay..

"Yeah, no problem." I said with a smile, standing. I walked her to the door and opened it for her. "I hope we can do this again sometime."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and went into the kitchen, beginning my 'cooking', just making some ham and cheese sandwiches. She made me smile... That's all I could really say. I smiled like I never had before when I was with her.

"Hum... Do I have to call a cab?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. He picked me up and we drove here...

I hugged him from behind when he was making the sandwiches. "You're really owning up to your sandwich making promise you made a year ago." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh shis. Right." I said, feeling stupid. I was always like this around people I liked, I forgot things and I was just more,.. Stupid? I grabbed my car keys and we headed out to my car.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed warmly and nodded,"Hopefully it will live up to your sandwhich dreams,"I said as I held it out to her, biting into my own.

"I can of you just want to stay home,"I said as we headed towards his car.