Login to your account

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love Can Travel Long Distances (PRP)

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I soon was done with my pizza, and nodded. "Well... We could unpack in the morning or something." I said, and I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder, and I looked up and kissed his jaw softly, grinning.

The next day, or afternoon... It was time for me to pick up Annie. I sent her a quick text saying I was on my way. I was wearing a black button up shirt, and my hair was a bit messy, but in a nice way. And then nice dark jeans. I had a red rose for her also. Soon, I arrived at her place and knocked, and wanted nervously at the door.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her into my chest and giving her a warm squeeze. She was so sweet... I kissed her lips lightly, yawning. I was sleepy... It had been a long day.

He had woken me up when he text me and I jumped up, trying to get ready. When I heard he door I ran over, opening it. My hair was dripping, my toothbrush was in my mouth, jeans half up and blouse spotted with water,"I'm almost ready,"I said, trying for a smile,"Make yourself comfortable,"I said, high tailing back to the bathroom.

I grinned and rested my head on his chest. "Let's go to bed.." I said, and stood, taking his hand.. When he stood, I lead him to the bedroom. I quickly got my PJ's on in the bathroom, then laid down in the bed.

I chuckled softly, seeing she was not even half ready. "Okay, take you're time, its fine." I said, and I walked in closing the door behind me. I sat on the couch, and looked around. Nice place.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled, having changed and gotten into bed while she did the same," Are we really changing in separate rooms?"

I finished putting on my pants and brushing my teeth, then blow dried my hair and did some light make up. I pulled a light coat over my tank top and grabbed some shoes. I walked out of my room about ten minutes after he had gotten here and I sighed,"I'm sorry..."

"Well.. I didn't want to make you feel weird." I said, chuckling softly. I moved closer to him, and rested my head by his shoulder, I'll admit.. I couldn't wait to finally sleep with him, cuddle... Just be around him..

I stood as I saw her walk out. "It's fine, don't worry." I said. "You look great.." I added, grinning softly. I looked down at the rose that was still in my hand and handed it to her. "Don't worry, its a fake one." I said, remembering what happened last time I got her flowers. "Let's go, shall we?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I'm perfectly fine with it,"I said softly, rubbing her back slowly as I closed my eyes, holding her close. She was so sweet... I traced her spine, feeling the curve with my fingertip.

I giggled softly and took the rose, pulling it to my nose playfully,"We shall... Where are we headed?"I asked, raising an eyebrow gently.

I slowly closed my eyes,being in his arms was heaven. The way his finger ran down my back gave me goosebumps. . "Night." I mumbled, slowly letting my dreams cloud my mind.

"Olive garden good?" I asked, slowly talking her hand and leading her out the door and to my black dodge truck. I opened the door for her, and then got in on my side, starting the truck.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Goodnight my love,"I whispered gently, slowly falling asleep.

"Sounds good,"I said with a nod, sitting back. I couldn't remember the last time I was in a car... His was nice and clean truck. I sat back comfortably.

I opened my eyes, a little surprised to see it was morning.. I never slept all the way through like that. I looked at Him, seeing he was still asleep.... He looked so perfect and peaceful..

When we arrived, I helped her out of the truck, since it had quite a lift on it. We walked inside, and were seated right away. Since I called a day ahead. And since the manager was my uncle. It all works out, right? When we sat, I looked across the table, and smiled at her. Perfection..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I felt her move in my arms and I opened my groggy eyes, looking down at her and squeezing her gently,"Morning sunshine...."

"You're pretty sweet,"I said with a chuckle, waving the fake rose in the air slightly. It was true... He was really rather adorable.

I smiled, and looked into his eyes. "Good morning.." I said, and I kissed his nose softly. "I'm going to go take a shower." I said, sitting up slowly.

"Well, thank you. But, not as sweet as you." I said with a wink, chuckling at how cheesy that sounded.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Alright..."I said, watching her to as I rolled onto my side and slipped back into a faint sleep. Yesterday had been a long day.

"Oh my god,"I said with a smirk, shaking my head as I looked over the menu.

(We never got far in this roleplay, it looked good! Maybe keep it going as well?)

I had to let him rest, I knew flying was pretty stressful and all. But it all worked out and he was here. I was still in shock to be honest. After my shower I snuck back in the bedroom quietly and changed real quick and I kdried my hair with a towel, and I walked out and down the hall and started to cool breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes, oh! And bacon.

I laughed and shook my head. "I'll never say that again, sorry." I said, the smile wide on my lips. "I'm pretty cheesy that way, you'll get used to it." I said with a wink. I set my menu down, I had an idea of what I wanted
    ♥Volbeat♥

I didn't let her know I was awake, or that I was peaking at her when she changed. I couldn't help it, afterall, I finally had her within eyesight, I couldn't resist stealing a playful peak. After awhile I finally dragged my lazy butt out of bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind,"Good morning lovely."1

"Oh, so you think I'll come back for more?"I teased, chuckling at his humor. He was cute, and funny. I knew exactly what I wanted but I looked over the menu to humor him. I always got the same thing.

I felt his strong arms wrap around me, and I'll say, it was the best feeling in the world, I could never get used to it. It felt comforting.. "Morning." I said softly, brushing my hair from my makeup free face and turning to him in his arms. I kissed his jaw softly , then handed him a plate. "Breakfast is served." I said with a wink.

"Psh, I know you will." I said, an eyebrow raised. She was fun, and I loved that about her. She was a great person to mess with too, and she got my sense of humor, which was pretty rare with people. The lighting hit her face just perfectly, she was just so stunning..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled,"Well thank you, chef,"I teased, kissing her cheek before sitting at the table. I grabbed a pancake and folded it up, biting into it,"This is yummy, hon, thank you." Then again, bacon and anything with chocolate chips is always going to be delicious.

When the waitress came by I ordered an orange cream soda, smiling at him,"It's my most favorite drink, I think orange cream is one of the best flavors in the world."

I sat beside him, and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, anything for you." I said, taking a bite of bacon, heaven, my goodness. I haven't cooked breakfast in ages, just because I haven't had a reason too. But now I do, now having him live with me. "What should we do today? Lie in? Or go to the beach?"

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I raised an eyebrow at her. "No no no." I said, a debate would go on. "Coca cola." I said. "Is the best flavor ever," I said, smiling mischeviously.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"The beach sounds like fun,"I said with a nod as I finished my pancake grinning a full smile of chocolate chips. I could be myself with her, goody and crazy and all. I was comfortable and happy with her. Nothing could be better.

I made a face and shook my head,"I think coke is disgusting, and Pepsi... Dark soda in general, just gross,"I said as I set my menu down, sticking out my tongue.

"Sounds good! I'll go get stuff ready." I said, furrowing my brows at his cheesy smile. "You're such a dorkbutt." I said, ruffling his hair before setting our plates in the sink and scurrying away to get stuff ready

I took a deep breath and just bit my tongue. "This little debate isn't over Missy. I hope you know that." I said, winking. The waitress came back and asked if we were ready. I agreed and asked for the Seafood Alfredo, then I looked at her as she ordered..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed out loud and stood up, heading to the bedroom where my suitcase was. I pulled out my swim trunks and a white t-shirt, going to the bathroom and dressing, brushing my teeth and combing my hair as well.

"The eggplant ragu, please,"I said with a smile, handing my menu over and simple my cream soda. I held it out to him,"Just taste it and tell me it isn't delicious."

I got my black bikini on and I grabbed my bright green crochet cover and put that on over my suit and I put my hair in a messy braid, then I slipped some sandals on. I hot a bag together then I was ready to go.

"Now now, listen." I said, putting my hand over her drink. "I didn't say it wasn't delicious, its just not the best." I said, standing my ground.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I met her by the front door and kissed her cheek softly,"You ready to go yet beautiful?"

I glared at him playfully and shrugged,"Fine, drink your battery acid, see if I care. I'll enjoy this beverage on my own." I chuckled at sat bac, sipping from my glass, winking at him.

He caught me off guard, and I felt my cheeks get hot. "Yes. I'm ready." I said, and I got on my toes and kisses his cheek. "Come on." I said, taking his hand and going out he front door and to the car park, and I set my bag in the back seat and I got on the drivers side

"Its a deal." I said, sticking my tongue out at her. We probably looked ridiculous. But that's okay. I do that all the time without trying, anyways. "So, work going okay?"

(Going to bed, 2:30 in the morning! Gez. Goodnight!)
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sat in the passenger's seat,"I need to get a bike or something,"I said with a chuckle, smiling and sitting back comfortably. I smiled over at her,"I need a job, too."

"Just like the weather, unpredictable and always easy to complain about,"I said with a smile, crossing my legs and running my fingers through my hair,"How about you?"

(Goodnight!)

"I want a bike." I said, and I smiled at him at a red light. "And I know a place up the road from here that's hiring. Maybe we can swing by tomorrow." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

"What kind of work is it?"I asked, raising an eyebrow as I sat back, smiling. It wasn't that I didn't want. Job, I just want going to do scut work.

"A window installing company. Will work since you can be a pain sometimes." I said, and elbowed him playfully. "Good pun right?"I said, shaking my head.

I nodded looking over at her. "Yeah.. I know the feeling stressful its been for me. I may just find another job in a few years or so." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled and shook my head,"That was extraordinarily cheesy, that's what it was." I smiled and leaned over, kissing her tenderly.

"Bull shit,"I said with a smirk, staring at him. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"Get used to it " I said, kissing him back sweetly, then the light went green then we were soon at the beach. I swr out a blanket and our towels and I took my swimsuit cover off, smiling up at him. "The water looks great today."

"I'm serious." I said, looking at her. "I'm just scared of not being able to save someone." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded,"It's gonna be cold, huh?"I pulled of my shirt and tossed it into the sand, chuckling as I looked out across the water, watching the waves.

"So you would put yourself into all that debt, and have gone through all that schooling for nothing? Sounds like a pussy move to me,"I said as I sat back, watching him.