Login to your account

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Can Travel Long Distances (PRP)

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar

Cool Love Can Travel Long Distances (PRP)

Olivia 'Ollie' Johnson (pronounced oh-lee)

I live alone in my one bedroom apartment, and my parents have pretty much disowned me. I've been dating this amazing guy for three years, but the problem is. He is 500 miles away.. I get to meet him soon, he's really all I got..

Dexter Grey

I've been working at the hospital as a nurse for a few months now, I live in a nice studio apartment, with no one to share it with. My parents live downtown and are very good people. I'm a great guy once you get to know me. Maybe a bit flirty..
    ♥Volbeat♥

(Mind if I just make my form tomorrow? I need to go to bed...)

(Yes, no problem ! We will do it tomorrow c: )
    ♥Volbeat♥

Name:Marcus Jones
    Looks: Marcus has shaggy black hair and soft green eyes.
    I'm pretty regular. But... I have an amazing, amazing girlfriend and I couldn't get over her. I'm moving in with her, 500 miles away.

Name: Annie May Marcus
    Looks: Short auburn hair and light hazel eyes, average.
    I'm a trauma doctor in the ER in Boston, nothing special or exquisite.

(I'll start, give me a moment ;p)
    ♥Volbeat♥

(Kay..)

Olivia ~
    I was waiting anxiously at the airport for Marcus to land.. When I heard his flight was on time, I was relieved. I was so nervous, and a bit scared. But I knew everything would be okay. "Flight 246 has landed, and is now unloading passengers." The speaker said, I walked over to the doors where they walked through, and waited nervously.. This was really happening...

Dexter ~
    "How are you doing Mrs.Johnson?" I asked the lady in the hospital bed, she had a heart attack a few days ago, and was slowly recovering. "My chest still hurts dear, could I have some medication?" She asked, and I nodded. "Absolutely, hold tight." I said, and I went to the nurses station, and got her the medication, and walked back with some water, watching as she took them. "Oh, thank you dear." She said, grinning. "No problem, if you need anything, just press the button okay?" When she nodded I walked out. What a nice lady... I sat down at my computer and looked up as Annie, the girl of my dreams walked by. Oh god.. So beautiful. I was nudged and I looked up at Casey, the other guy nurse here. "You gotta go for it someday, man." He said in a low voice. "I will... I will..."
    ♥Volbeat♥

Marcus-
    I was freaking out, truly. I held my carry on to my side and looked around slowly. Then I felt my heart flutter when I saw her and I waved so she could see me,"Hey! Olivia!"

Annie-
    The beeper at my hip began to go off and I stopped, swearing under my breath. I looked at the nurses behind the counter,"You,"I said, pointing at a guy named Dexter,"Gun shot victims coming in, I need you,"I said before running towards the ER. I ran a lot.

Olivia ~
    I didn't realize I was staring at the ground for as long as I was. When I heard that familiar voice call my name I looked up, it was him. I quickly ran to him, and once I got to him I threw my arms around him.. "Oh god.. You don't know how happy I am to see you..." I said, my face buried in his shoulder...

Dexter ~
    I looked up and nodded quickly, I stood and I ran alongside her and two people on stretchers came in. Critical condition. "Hold pressure on this!" I was ordered, and I quickly pressed my hands on the blood soaked rag, trying to stop the blood. I was scared, and nervous. First real emergency I've had here.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Believe me, I know,"I said gently, squeezing her to me tightly and spinning her in a circle, kissing her neck with lots of little kisses. She was so warm, smelled so sweet. She was perfection in human form.

"Heart rate is low... He's crashing! We need to stop the bleeding,"I said, placing my hand over Dexter's,"Get the paddles... We need to shock him. I need more gauze over here!"

I chuckled, feeling his kisses on my neck. I pulled away slightly to look up in his eyes. "I.. Can't believe this is happening.. I mean.. I can't even describe how I feel right now." I said, kissing his cheek softly. He was more handsome in person.

I quickly got more gauze and I also got the paddles. It was up to me to do this, we cur his shirt off and I rubbed the paddles together. "Clear!" I said and pressed them to his chest and watched as his body jolted slightly and I pulled them away,awaiting to see if it helped his heart rate.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Come here,"I said lowly, taking her cheek and pulling he close, kissing her slowly. Our lips touched with the gentlest touch, she had the sweetest flavor. I had wanted these lips for three years... Now they were mine.

The beeping on the monitor began to go regularly and I nodded,"Gy some blood in him and we will get him to the O.R... Someone call the trauma surgeon. Any update on the other victim?"

I watched as he pulled my lips closer to his, and as they collided, my heart pounded.. And fluttered at the same time. I kissed him back softly, my hands feasting on either side of his neck.. This had finally happened. A kiss I've wanted for so long.

I quickly ordered for a blood transfusion and word on the other patient. As soon as I got word, I told her. "She is stable." I said, changing the gauze on the wound, and pressing down. I looked at the guy as he started to cough, and groan in pain. "Johnathan? Can you hear us?" I asked him.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Once we started... I couldn't stop. I kissed her the moments out lips parted we stood there, holding and kissing one another. It was a dream come true, literally. Finally, I pulled away and smiled,"We should grab my bags and get going..."

He began to respond and we got him up to surgery. I pulled off my bloody gloves an sighed, leaning against the wall. Trauma was hard to work with sometimes. I walked out of the exam room an looked around. Everything had calmed down now.

After what seemed like forever, our lips parted, and I felt a blush rise on my cheeks. "Yes.. Let's go.." I said, taking his hand and walking towards the baggage claim. I watched as the red light came on and the bags started to go around on the belt. "How was your flight?" I asked, looking up. He was really tall.

A while after all of the comotion , I looked up at Annie. She seemed stressed. I mean, having to deal with that almost all the time must be. Maybe I could do something to cheer her up? So, I ordered her some red roses, and said they were from a secret admirer.. Cheesy eh?
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled as I looked down at her,"It was fine, I slept... So it went by quickly. I couldn't get to you fast enough,"I said, kissing her forehead before watching for my bag. It was in the middle and I lifted it and my second bag off. I was moving, after all, had to bring everything I had...

The next day when I was checking on my fun shot victim, a bouquet of red roses came and I was in complete shock. I stared at them, reading the note and beginning to sneeze,"Sweet... Gah..."I sneezed again,"I'm allergic... Get them away,"I said, walking across the hospital.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek after he said that. I saw as he lifted the two bags, and I grabbed one bag, and grinned up at him. "I'll get one." I said, glad I had parked close to the entrance. We wheeled his bags out to my car and put them in the trunk. "Welcome to Seattle." I said, as I got in my car and started it. This would be great!

I watched as she started to sneeze, and I mentally slapped myself.. "Dexter you idiot.." I mumbled, and I quickly got up, and followed her. Had to see if she was okay.. "Hey, you alright." I asked as I walked beside her. "I wouldn't have sent them if I knew you were allergic.." I said, mentally slapping myself because I just gave out who sent them,,
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned and held her hand. It was raining, go figure.. Seattle. I smiled at her,"You are absolutely beautiful... Stunning." It was true! I couldn't stop staring at her. She was my dream girl and now she was mine!

I stopped and turned to him,"You... You..."Sneeze."You what? Why?"I asked, sighing softly. I walked to the medicine cart and stuck myself with some stuff to calm my allergies. Why would Dexter?...

I gave his hand a squeeze, and I looked at him. "Thank you... And.. You , are very, very handsome..." I said, and I leaned over and kissed him softly. I started the car, and drove to our apartment. It was very busy.. Rush hour. But we made it. We got his bags, and everything inside. "Want me to show you around?" I asked.

I watched as she stuck herself with medicine, gosh, I felt terrible. "I .. Was going to.. Ask you on a date after you read the note.. I didn't mean to make you have some crazy allergic reaction." I said, why was I so awkward? "But are you okay?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Yes please,"I said with a smile, following her towards the door. I knew her apartment by the ceiling, so it would be nice to actually see it. I was actually here... Goodness gracious.

"Yes... To being okay and the date,"I said, then looked down at my beeper,"Okay, I've got patients,"I said, jogging down to the ER, nothing major, but patients. Had to always remember the patients.

I took his hand and showed him around. "Here's the living room, you'll probably reconize this lamp from Skype.. And then the bedroom, bathroom, laundry room.. And then kitchen.." I said, showing him everywhere. "And.. That's all." I said, turning to face him, smiling,

I watched as she walked away. Well. It could have been brought up differently. But, I got a date! At lunch, I'm sure her and I would arrange details for lunch. Tomorrow was our day off, so maybe...
    ♥Volbeat♥

I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her into me, smiling and kissing her again. I couldn't get enough of those lips. I pressed my body against hers gently, my hands resting on her lower back. She was so sweet tasting...

I laid tiredly in one of the small side rooms with bunk beds. I was tired and my allergies were getting to me. I was sleepy... Doctors slept in these beds all the time.

I kissed him softly, the perfect way his lips moved with mine was incredible. The way his body pressed to mine.. This was so real, really happening.. I was happy, very, very happy. I slowly pulled away and looked up at him. "What.. Do you want for dinner?" I asked him, my cheeks a rosy color.

The day was long, and busy. When my shift was done, and I was free to go home, I found Annie, I walked over to her and smiled. "So.. When do you want to go on this date?" I asked her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and kissed her gently once more,"How about we do pizza?" Pizza was my favorite, and would be easy to make or to even order! I wanted to just... Be with her. Forever.

I chuckled softly,"When would you like to go?"

I chuckled, then nodded. "Order it? Cause I don't have any more dough." I said, and I rested my head on his chest. Pizza was a food we both really liked, which was great. Easy , too.

I shrugged. "Tomorrow night, 7? I'll pick you up." I said, with a wink.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Sure,"I said with a smile, slowly stepping away and pulling out my phone and calling for a large pepperoni pizza. It came in half an hour and I paid the delivery boy reasonably. I smiled at Olivia,"Happy?"

"Hum... Sure. I live in the complex across the street,"I said with a smile.

"Very." I said, and I took a slice, and bit it. "Hot, hot hot.." I said, mouth full? After I swallowed I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. How embarrassing..

"Apartment number?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and cupped her cheek, kissing her adorable little lips. She was the definition of perfection... I took a slice of my own, obliging into it and winking at her.

"Floor four, we all just have floors,"I said, smirking lightly.

(Sorry, had a crazy day!)

I grinned, and took a price also, and bit it, chuckling as the string of cheese wanted to stretch on forever and ever. It finally broke and I wiped my lips. "Cheesy.." I mumbled at sat on the couch. "So.. What should we do tomorrow?"

"Alright, I'll see you then." I said, with a wink, and went to check up on one of the rooms since the light was on,
    ♥Volbeat♥

(You're all good. )

"I'd like to unpack soon, so I'm not living out of a suitcase and all,"I said with a smirk, kissing her cheek softly as I rested back on the couch, rubbing my eyes.

I grabbed my things and wet home, falling asleep almost instantly.