Login to your account

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Love Can Travel Long Distances (PRP)

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "It will, because you made it." I said, and I took it and kissed his cheek before walking off to the bar by the kitchen and I took a seat. "Tomorrow I'm going to the gym, did you want to tag along?" I asked her

"No, no, I'll drive you, I just forgot." I said, and I opened the door for her and I for in on my side, starting the engine.
    ♥Volbeat♥

" no, thanks,"I said, shaking my head,"Thy are too full of testosterone filled hulks."

The drive was silent and when we got to my place and nodded,"Uhm, thanks for the ride.. And dinner."

I raised an eyebrow at him, and chuckled. It was true. "Alrighty then." I said, and then I stood and got a water from the fridge then sat back down. "You know.. You never talked about your parents much. What did they think of you coming here and staying?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Uh. No problem. I'll see you at work." I said, smiling at her, watching as she got out. Them I drove off., cursing to myself the whole way back. There's another girl I probably just scared away.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I don't know. They like you and all, but I think they wonder about how this is going to work. They're nervous, I gave up quite a bit to come, you know?"I replied, sitting beside her and glancing at the movie on the tv screen.

It was a rather odd date, and I wasn't feeling butterflies at all. The next day at work I was willing to act like everything was normal as usual and sat at the ER bay, just waiting.

I nodded, and I kissed his cheek. "It will work out great." I said, smiling slightly. "I'm really glad you're here .. I thought it would never happen." I said softly, grabbing my plate and taking it to the sink, then walking back and sittinf by him.

I wasn't really myself at work the next day, not really my usual bubbily self. I went and checked up on paitents normally and helped a few others go into the O.R, watching the anestesioligist.
    "Hey, how'd that date go, bro?" John asked me, quietly. And I looked at him and shook my head. "She's not into me, I think I bored her and scares her off." I said. "I'm done for a while." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Of coarse it happened, we were meant to be,"I said with a smile, wrapping an arm around her gently, careful not to hurt her sunburn.

Although I didn't see him much, I wondered, and was disappointed when I never heard from him. Sure, the date was kind of odd, but what did I expect?

I blushed at his words, and I kissed him sweetly before pulling away and smiling. "I have to show you something.." I said. "Its in the back of the complex." I said.

"Take these folders and give them to your date." Another nurse told me and winked as they handed then to me. "She's not my date.." I mumbled. Now I had to find her and give them to her. And that was fairly easy because when I turned the forced I bumped into her. "Ah. Sorry .. Uh, here.." I said, handing them to her and going back to the computer desk
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Okay,"I said, pushing myself off the couch and holding my hand out,"Lead the way, my love."

"Thanks,"I said, trying to smile at him. When he walked away it was almost insulting,"Well fine then,"I muttered, going through the folders as I turned and walked away. What was his problem?

I took his hand and smiled excitedly. I headed outside and we walked for quite a while down a path in a forest, and I then turned off onto another path, walking into a area where there was no trees, there was flowers I had planted and nice grass. Even a couple tree stumps to sit on and watch the small stream go by.

I felt bad about walking away like that, but I was just a little embarrassed still about last night.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Is this yours?"I asked, surprised. It was so.. Natural, simple, rustic almost. It was sweet!

I sighed and sat back down at the ER desk. HE was ridiculous... I had a great time on the date.. It was awkward, but in a sweet way.

"Yeah.. When ever I am stressed, worried, or anything negative I come here and just plant some flowers, water them, and it like. . calms me." I said. "No one knows its here, its just like my own garden area " I said, and sat down on a stump.

I had to talk to her eventually, I couldn't wave this thing off. I went to the break room and got us some coffee, and I walked to the ER desk and set the coffee in front of her, smiling. "Hey.."
    ♥Volbeat♥