Login to your account

Thread: New In Town,

New In Town,

Hello, my name is... well, let's not make it complicated, you can call me Su or Rou or by my real, unimaginative and obnoxiously common name. If you can guess it that is. ;> I've sort of been in and out of the roleplay world for the last couple years, but whilst cleaning out ancient emails and frolicking in hundreds of poorly written chain mails forwarded from my grandmother, I dug out an old email from a friend (that I don't actually remember ever reading), that linked me here. Five minutes later, I find myself registering and my brain flailing pathetically because I haven't bothered to write much of anything all summer break. Which leads me here, on a Sunday evening, a little over a week before I go back to University. ^^;

With that in mind, even though my free time will evidently become limited, I do hope that this site, for all that it offers, becomes something of a little haven for me as I settle in here. I've been part of several types of roleplay sites from proboards to gaia and so on since I was about eleven. So I've got about nine years of experience and have tampered in quite a few different genres. Yes, that means I'm twenty, but who's counting? o.o Most of the roleplays I've done have been one on ones, but I've a growing fondness for group roleplays in recent years. Honestly though, as long as I get to write and have fun I'm not picky at all.

Anyway, as for anything else I might add here without writing too much, I do draw as well, as I see many on WTFRPG do (which is fabulous!), so I like to draw my characters where I can. But I'm a lazy artist so we'll see how that goes.

At any rate, I give my official hello to everyone at WTFRPG and hope to come to love this place as I'm sure many of you do. c:

Welcome to WTF, Susurrous. I'm glad that you found your way here, even if it took a little while!

If you've got any questions or need some help, just give a shout.

Thanks Knerd, I'll be sure to do so. :>

Welcome, Susurrous! I hope you have fun exploring the site and making new friends. Looking forward to seeing you around the site

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Thanks, Xavirne! ;o

So I have to ask, where if your avatar from. She reminds me of Laura Coft mixed with Katniss from the Hunger Games. But I could just be drunk and need to go home. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Lol it's Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider reboot. So you're not totally wrong. ;o Amazzzzing game.