Before I start my first game on this site
    I wanted to see if anyone is interested
    in the following concept. If you are
    interested please let me know. I do not
    want to start a new RP if no one wants
    to join it. Thanks a ton for you interest
    and I hope to have a game going soon.

Feel free to ask questions.

Vagabond is a city of vampires, a massive walled in complex, run by three of the worlds pure blood clans. Since the cities creation the population of low bloods has increased. The pure bloods have implemented a mass purification, sending out enforcers to locate and remove the low bloods teeth; allowing for mental breaks leading to lawful death sentences. The people, both human and low blood, saw this for what it was a genocide. Rioting ensued forcing the pure bloods to lock down the city, and within the walls a class war rages between low bloods and pure bloods.

Except there are those that do not fight for either side. They are known as DELUGE a group of pure blood, low blood and humans working from the inside to stop the class war. Their goal is not to achieve peace; rather return the delicate balance back to their city by whatever means necessary.

PURE BLOOD Vampires born with vampirism within their blood. Only pure bloods may give birth to another pure blood vampire.
    • Matriarch, a female clan leader.
    • Patriarch, a male clan leader.
    • Sire, term used to refer to the one that birthed or created you.
    LOW BLOOD
    A vampire created by another vampire via the bite and transferal of blood. Originally created by pure bloods, both pure and low bloods can create other low blood vampires.

Traditionally low blood vampires were only ever created as soldiers, to die for their pure blood Sires, and fight in clan wars. The survivors were normally all killed and honored by their Sires.

Low blood, blood lines weaken over time and later low blood generations often suffer severe mental health issues and digestive problems.
    THE BITE
    Refers to the initial bite a vampire makes on a human, and then the sharing of blood. A process of biting one another back and forth sharing blood until the vampirism takes hold.
    REMOVAL OF TEETH
    The removal of a vampires teeth is a process where the primary fangs are pulled. The primary fangs secrete a blood thinner and purifier that thins the blood and removes dangerous pathogens allowing the vampire to feed. Without primary fangs a vampire will ultimately starve. However, before starvation takes hold a vampire will suffer a mental break, that is lawfully punishable by death.
    ENFORCERS
    Lower ranking pure blood vampires charged with the task of purifying the low bloods.
    DELUGE
    A like minded group of pure blood, low blood, and humans working from the inside to stop the class war by whatever means necessary.

If you are interested please state your interest and stick around.

If you have question please ask them.

This game has a limited number of slots.
    Slots may not be reserved.
    Slots will become active upon the official creation of this game. This is only the interest check.
    Slots are first come first server.

Interested users will recieve a PM when the game become official.
    Please state your interest if you'd like to be PM'd about this game.

This game has: vampires, modern fantasy, intrigue, war, violence, blood, and gore.

INTERESTED USERS
    Vittorio
    Last edited by Vittorio; 08-24-2013 at 06:38 AM.

in your pants... jk XD no snooping in random closets XD
    very interesting, I would join XD if you had a good line fore the story to fallow, like is there relations hidden between pure bloods and made vampires? like a few have secretive relationships?
    Clickies the pic please to look at my ideas! Please?!
    NEW RP!

UPDATE

Plot rewrite (extended).
    Additional notes added.

@Sinz Kitten: This games focus isn't about personal relationships between characters. They exist, however the games focus is the class war and intrigue within the internals of each group. The game is about returning order to the city.

So if you're looking for a vampires getting buddy with romance/love/feels this isn't it. I'm aiming for something more along the lines of the social structure of the city and the return of order to the classes by whatever means necessary. Rather than the budding relationships of these poor hard done by people, as our characters will not be wear by any means. They will be determined to end a genocide.

Hope that answers your question clearly.

If you're asking about factions, yes there is a group we'll be playing that aims to balance the city once more.

in your pants... jk XD no snooping in random closets XD
    ah okay XP well good luck
    Clickies the pic please to look at my ideas! Please?!
    NEW RP!

I assume you're no longer interested?