Login to your account

Thread: Burn in ❖ Heaven

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar

Burn in ❖ Heaven

I've decided to start another roleplay, and I guess I'm looking for people who are semi advanced - advanced roleplayers that are interested in the following plotline:

Our world was once a peaceful place, where magic ran free and humans could keep their compasses straight- but that was when they came. The Null. The Null, an advanced and highly intelligent species that took on the appearance of several different living organisms. By hiding their true looks, The Null were able to integrate into human culture and lash out at any given time. Even though the human world was laced with magic, not many knew how to harness it to combat the monsters. However, fifty years ago, a mage that went by the name of Deus founded an institution that went by the name of Heaven. Heaven, a school to teach the children of the future the virtues of magic, and to create an army to battle The Null. However, twenty years after that, an academy called Hell was created by a wizard who called himself Lucifer. The two schools opposed each other at once; each taught magic a separate way. Hell's magic was harsh and unforgiving, volatile and had no mercy, while Heaven's magic was soothing for the soul, healing, insightful, and placid. Hell and Heaven continued to disagree with the other until the day The Null decided to launch an attack on both their schools. After that,the two academies came to form a contract: their schools would be merged in order to form a much larger force to combat their enemies. That was last year. This year, all the students from Heaven and Hell are transferring into a much larger campus- The Brimstone Institute for the Magically Gifted. Their story is about to begin...

Seems interesting o: I think I'll keep an eye on this if or when it gets started

Same! I'm stalking this until further notice B|

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I'm glad that there's interest in this!

Duke is interested as well!

I'm most likely going to boot this one up in a week!

Good to hear (: I look forward to seeing the RP

Yay! I can't wait to see more of it XD

;o I might be interested in this as well, looks like it could be really fun. :>