Login to your account

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Role play for monsters_inside_us and Me! XD

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Skye looked at him and smiled, hugging him gently. "You had sex with her?" She asked, looking down at his chest. "Was it good?" She asked, more quietly this time.

Jasper laughed slightly and kissed her gently on the cheek, grabbing some juice out of the fridge. "Okay thanks, love." He grinned.

bella nodded. she looked at him. " glasses are to the left of the fridge. " she said and swiveled in her chair softly. she looked at him

james " no my wolf did." he said and hugged her
    Keep calm, and call batman

Skye sighed and nodded a bit, looking at him. "Well...now I won't have my first time with you and my body hurts." She mumbled, laying in his arms.

Jasper nodded and grabbed the glass out of the cabinet, taking the glass down he poured the juice and poured it into the glass. "You want some?"

james looked at her sadly " that's what I said....." he said softly into her hair he kissed her forheady the way . you told all the pack that your in heat..."

bella shook her head " no I got water."she said pulling her water bottle out of her bag

Skye blushed and looked down at him, sighing. "Damn it...did they hear me or did I say it quietly to myself?" She asked, sitting on top of him. She kissed him gently.

Jasper grabbed his cup of juice and nodded, sipping some of it. "Okay my name is Jasper I am eighteen, My parents are both dead and I live with my older brother he is a douche when he wants to be but is usually super nice uh..I have a baby sister and I am a grade A student...I will be a engineer when I get older you know family business and I like you." He said nonchalantly. "Okay you know everything about me."

" open book eh." bella said she looked at her shoes. " umm my parents are dead to. im 17 I live alone pretty much my aunt comes and goes she just uses my money to feed her gambling problem and her boytoys. " she giggled " umm my siblings passed away with my parents and im an average student and I plan to be who knows what!"

james " you took your shirt off." he said " and announced it to them" he said

Skye blushed and looked at him. "Fuck!" She whispered to herself, looking down at her hands. "Please don't be mad at me..I didn't mean to do it.."

Jasper nodded and looked at her. "O-Oh..okay." He said, pulling her close. "I'm sorry."

bella " why are you apologizing you didn't kill them." she said looking down

james " im not mad at you. " he said " I am at McKenzie..."

Skye smiled and kissed him, straddling him. "I'm sorry.." She said. "I try to control her but she just comes out sometimes and I can't stop her."

Jasper smiled and hugged her. "I know I just...I want to comfort you."

bella nodded " your a weird bad boy." she giggled and looked at him " what ya wanna do?" she asked

james nodded " yeah..." he said " but all the boys saw you with out your shirt on...." he said looking down. " now they are gonna tyy to tak you away from me.." he said and hugged her " your only mine though right?"

Skye smiled and nodded, kissing him before she got dressed. "Of course I am only yours, darling." She kissed him deeply, walking outside after their make out session was over.

Jasper laughed and looked at her. "Whatever." He placed her on the counter and kissed her.

bella kissed him back softly then pulled away. " your quite the interesting character!" she giggled again

james followed her grabing her hand and swinging their arms slowly. " you ready to go see the pack again?"

Skye smiled and looked at him, nodding as they both walked outside.

Jasper grinned and kissed her again. "Hush, love."

bella nodded and sat swinging her legs. " wanna go up to my room." she said " not like that!!" she quickly added

james smiled and kissed her hand. " your cute." he whispered he walked down " hey boys" he said to his pack

Skye looked at everyone and hid behind James, blushing as everyone looked at her. Well all the unmated wolf's who looked at her.

Jasper nodded and picked her up, walking up the stairs.

james growled protectively " turn away boys. evey one here knows the rules. skye is mine." he said firmly most of the boys heads turned away quickly

bella giggled and pointed to which room it was

Skye looked at him and laughed, kissing him. "Babe...your so protective." She laughed.

Jasper smiled and threw her down onto the bed.

james nodded " whats your point?" he asked holding her against him " your mine im not sharing." he said firmly then kissed her nose

bella " hey now I said not like that!" she couldn't help her self though she giggled once more trying to hold it in

Skye giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning slightly. "I know as well as me you will not be going towards anyone.." She glared.

Jasper smiled and looked at her. "Shut up..I was just playing."

james " what are you talking about?" he asked " don't glare. " he said using his alpha voice

bella giggled again " stop you make me laugh to much"

Skye looked at him and her eyes started to water as she left the room. She hated when people yelled at her, because it made her feel bad.

Jasper grinned and tickled her.

james ran after her " skye no!" he said and grabed her wrist softly " don't run please..." he said he hated the fact that he could scare her away so easily. he loved her so much

bella laughed harder " stooopp" she whined

Skye looked at him and pulled away, shaking. "I don't like to be yelled at James...please don't do that to me.." She sniffled.

Jasper yawned and tickled her more. "Make me."

james nodded " I didn't mean to.." he whispered

bella tickled him back

Skye smiled and looked at him. "I-It's okay.." She wiped her eyes. "'Let's go eat."

Jasper looked at her and blinked. "I'm not ticklish.."

bella pouted " not even for me?" she said cutely

james nodded and walked with her " what would you like darling?" he asked

Skye shrugged and looked at him. "French toast?" She asked, hopefully.

Jasper grinned. "In general."

james looked and nodded " yep" started making her some

bella " weeeiirrdo" she smiled

Skye smiled and looked at him, playing with the syrup. "Would you lick this off me if I poured it all over me?"

Jasper grinned and looked at her. "Oh hush."

james shook his head " I don't like syup" he said

bella laughed and kissed his cheek " your unmaking my bed"