Login to your account

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Role play for monsters_inside_us and Me! XD

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Thomas walks over and grins at Skylar, touching her hand. "Hey, I was wondering if you would come talk to me over in private. I need to ask you something while people aren't listening." He said, glancing at James with a glare. Skylar looked at James, waiting to see if he would even care.

Jasper smiled and laughed. "I had to learn...I lied on my own for a while."

james " why cant you talk to her in front of me?'' he asked grabing sylars hand away from thomas' softly " me and skye happen to be on a date."

bella smiled and nodded. " I don't usually cook at my house" she laughed " its only me anyways so I don't see the point."
    Keep calm, and call batman

Thomas looked at him and narrowed his eyes. "Because it s something personal and I don't care, Skylar is mine. I knew he first I know more about her so whose the better match, huh?" He said, laughing bitterly. He held up his hands and curved them, shutting Skylar's mouth with a spell.

Jasper smiled and looked at her. "Well your always welcome over here as long as you don't piss me off to the point where I ban you from my house."

james "what the hell?!" he stood up " you need to fix what ever the fuck you just did then leave her alone. if she liked you as muchas you seem to think don't you think shed be wit hyou right now and not me??" he questioned

bella stood up and slithered her arms around his waist from behind "do you think I would ever do that?" she asked smiling up at him softly she placed a gentle kiss on his neck

Thomas laughed and looked at him getting in his face. "She was forced to go away so she could find her mate it's not my fault."

Jasper smiled and looked at her, groaning softly. "Nah...only if you cheat."

james "and she found him." he said getting equally in his face " plus if you loved her you would cast a spell on her." he said angrily. he was aware she could still hear so he didn't yell.

bella "ooo so are we like a think now?" she asked grabing his hand softly

Skylar smiled and looked at him, kissing his cheeks. She could't speak at the moment but she could choose James and show Thomas she chose him with her body language.

Jasper smiled and nodded, picking her up as he kissed her before putting Lilly back into the high chair before serving her her food.

james " she mated with me Thomas. she loves me. what ever you two had is over." he said grabing skylars hand in his own

bella kissed him back. " AWESOM! I um mean cool." she blushed a deep red looing down. wondering why she had to blurt stuff out not he probably thought she was some loser high school girl.

Skylar looked at Thomas and sighs.He let the curse off of her and then glared at them. "Don't worry, asshole I will go steal her from you tomorrow."

Alex smiled and looked at her, kissing her.

james:" what do you mean tomorrow?"he asked pulling skylar to him softly

bella kissed him back still blushing a deep crimson colour.

Thomas grinned and walked off, going out of the restaurant. "Ask Skye." He said in a mind message to James. Skylar looked at him and frowned, biting her lip as she looked away from him. "We should get going." She grabbed her purse, pulling away from James.

James grinned and pressed her against the wall, carrying her over to the living room where he threw her on the couch. He laughed, walking away from her, going to get some more food.

james " what does he mean tomorrow?" he asked

bella growled softly and jumped up she jumped onto his back " tease" she said into his ear

Skylar looked at him and sighed. "I...um...that is my ex's brother I am assuming he is coming for a final chance of reason before they fight the pack." She mumbled.

Jasper laughed and pulled her off, moving his hand so he wouldn't get burnt. "Bella! The kitchen is not a place to fool around in I almost burned myself."

james sighes. " ok ill warn the pack when we get home."

bella looked down " sorry jas..."

Skylar took his hand and smiled. "C-Can...we um stay in the room tonight?" She asked, kissing his lips gently.

Jasper smiled and hugged her. "It's fine."

james " after I tell the pack whats going on."

bella nodded and hugged him back. " what are you making anywasy"

Skylar nodded and smiled. "Of course."

Jasper looked at her. "BLT's."

james " good."he said walking her to the car

bella " umm im a vegetarian.." she said looking down feeling bad

Skylar smiled and looked at him, closing her eyes. "I'm sorry I have been so moody.." She mumbled.

Jasper smiled and looked at her. "I have tofu bacon...Lilly likes the baby bacon I like tofu bacon..taste better."

james nodded "its alright." he said softly

bella nods " ok." she said

Skylar smiled and looked at him, kissing him gently. "Your mad at me..."

Jasper rolled his eyes a bit and went to the couch after serving Bella her food.

bella sat and stared at the food for a minute. " a guy who can cook. cool." she whispered to her self then sat next to him on the couch.

james " never" he replied softly