Thread: Role play for monsters_inside_us and Me! XD

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar

Role play for monsters_inside_us and Me! XD

Name:
    Personality: {Optional or could be three to five words}
    Looks:
    Role:
    Other:
    Last edited by BurningSkylines; 08-23-2013 at 03:36 AM.

[/COLOR]Name: Skye Anne Johnson.
    Personality: {Optional or could be three to five words} Caring, Flirty, Laid back, Loving, and Sweet.
    Looks: Skye.
    Role: Alpha wolf's mate.
    Other: British accent! XD

Name: Jasper Mason.
    Personality: {Optional or could be three to five words} Shielded, Flirty, Loving, Caring, and Sweet.
    Looks:Jasper.
    Role: Bad boy.
    Other: Australian accent!

Bella walked into the school building looking around. It was the first day of school and honestly she was nervous. she was wearing a black skirt and a light purple shirt tucked into it her shoes were her favorite black max star converse. she walked to her locker carefully putting in the combination. It was a new year who knew what would happen. over the summer she had had a boyfriend but it only lasted a short month and now she was ready to find a new guy that she could be with a long time so far there had been no such luck in the category.

James looked around at his pack " ok guys I believe the girls are in making some dinner. please be nice to them today they work hard for our food and to care for us. AND" he added " if you bother skye you all know the punishments." he said then nodded " go eat." he said his shirt was off leaving him in ripped up shorts. his body was covered in sweat due to the run the pack had just did. He walked into the house and looked around it smelt delicious inside. He could tell the few girls had made supper some times they did this for the guys which were also their mates but some times they didn't it was totally up to the girls to decide.
    Keep calm, and call batman

Skye yawned and sat up in her room, doing her homework. Max was up there with her to help with her art project, knowing James she knew she would have to hide Max so he wouldn't get beaten to a pulp. She didn't worry about that at the moment as they both worked on their art project. "Wait so the guy with the curly hair was the one who made that sheet music and they made this painting from the notes?" Max nodded and grinned. "You got it." She hugged him. "Thanks."

Jasper laughed and walked down the hall with his group of friends, seeing some new girl at her locker. He grinned and walked towards her as he leaned on it. "Hey love, what's up? My name is Jasper. He said, quietly. "What's your name?"

Bella looked up pushing her pink hair behind her ear. " bella." she said and glanced at him before finishing putting her books in her locker. He had an accent which automatically made him 10x hotter then he already was. she smiled softly as she shut her locker " how are you?" she asked holding a black and purple striped binder in her hands.

James ran up stair. " skye!!" he called walking into her room he found her " hey gorgeous!" he smiled and kissed her cheek " how are ya?" he asked hugging her tightly to his sweaty chest. He pulled away after a minute " w-were you hanging out with Max today?" he asked catching a slight smell of the other male on her. He didn't like it when she associated with the other males they might try to steal her from him. she was his and he had no intent on sharing.

Skye bit her lip and nodded, looking up at him. "Only for a little while though it was nothing...he just came to help me with some homework then he left." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Don't worry about him anyway...me and you are the only ones that matter to each other." She kissed him, pulling him out of the room so Max could leave from under the bed. He wasn't going to get a bloody nose like last time.

Jasper grinned and looked over her body along with her outfit. "Better now that I am hear with you, love." He told her, wrapping his arm around her neck. "Now what class do you have? I am gonna show you around." He told her.

Bella smiled softly " ummm English. " she said looking at her schedule. she was honestly surprised when his arm went around her shoulders. she had never met this kid before but he sure was confident. she looked at him " what grade are you in?" she asked him her voice soft as they walked. usually she was a lot shorter but her shoes added about 3 inches. maybe even 3 and a half.

james kissed her lips softly " yeah. " he nodded he pulled her by the wiast gently leading her down stairs " some of the older girls made supper? you hungry?" he asked taking her hand softly he fiddled with her fingers before clasping them in his own. when they arrved in the kitchen the scene was crazy the boys were everywhere chomping down on food. "BOYS!" he said loudly every one froze and looked at James. " yeah jam?" one of the younger were wolfs piped up.

Skye giggled and walked away from James, patted one of the younger wolfs heads. "It's fine just go back to eating, enjoy your meal..he is gonna work you guys hard." She whispered, walking to go get something to eat from the kitchen. Some of the girls their didn't like me since one was just a toy for the pack who loves James but can't have him because of me and the others are the same. They all want power though. She walked into the kitchen and took some food but the girls pulled it away. "Just because your the second Alpha doesn't mean you can help yourself.." One growled. I blinked and walked out the kitchen and took some of Riley's food. He didn't care he was done with it since he eats junk food all night.

Jasper smiled and looked at her, grinning as he assumed what she was thinking. This guy must be super confident to be touching me.. He chuckled to himself. "Well I am a senior and I am eighteen years old.." He told her, walking towards the English class with her. "You know Ms. Knight hates lots of questions and when people don't pay attention so don't do any of that and you should be fine, okay? Bye, sexy." He winked, walking over towards his class which was next to hers.

Bella nodded "ok.." she said she was a junior she sighed and walked into class and sat in the middle row. not to close to the front to be considered an over achiever but not to far in the back to be thought of as a misbehavior. she smiled and looked around the class. every one seemed to be slouching in their chairs. she sighed and waited for the teacher to begin speaking. Bella tuned out when she did though she was more focused on the mysterious boy from the hall way who called her things like love and sexy she sighed a good sigh thinking about it.

James " why don't you have food?" he asked he was completely oblivious to the fact that the other girls were mean to skye. When ever he was around they acted as nice as possible. James walked into the kitchen. " skye didn't get any food ladies." he said sweetly he smiled at them " we cant let my gorgeous girl shrivel up from hunger." he said looking to each of the girls one by one.

Skye looked at him and shrugged, not wanting to get them in trouble. "Babe you don't have to...never mind." She mumbled as he already went into the kitchens, All the girls smiles at him and made sure to pop their chests out as they put some new hot food on a plate for his so called 'Gorgeous girl'. They walked over to him with plates held by all four of them. "Here, Alpha." They said at the same time, hoping to touch him just once.

Jasper grinned and looked back at the girl, winking at her from the other room. His teacher began to yell at him for not paying attention but he simply laughed. "Shut up dude, your gonna melt the glue under your topee of your head if you work yourself up." He said, receiving laughs from his small posse of misfits. Don't get me wrong Jasper was always on honor roll he just hated when people got in his face it bugged him. He has a temper which you don't want to set off.

Bella giggled softly from her class room. she looked down and took notes on what her teacher was saying. It would be an interesting school year. she glanced over at him and giggled once more. one of her class mates shushed her " sorry..." she muttered quickly returning to her notes. an interesting school year indeed.

James took the plate with the food that he knew skye would like best. " thank you Betsy" he said to the girl then walked over to skye leading her over to the table " I got you food. is this good?" he asked setting it down in front of her as she sat down. he looked at her hoping he had picked the right plate. He didn't usually care what people thought about him or other peoples opinions about him unless it was skye. the pack was required to respect him they didn't have to like him even though most of them did. The only person whos opinions had any affect on him was skyes. he wanted her happy and practically begged for her approval of most things he did. he wouldn't let the other guys know he had a soft spot but most of them did anyways.

Skye smiled and stood up, hugging him. "Anything you bring me is good baby." She whispered, grabbing the plate from him she ate some of the chicken. It tasted a bit weird but it tasted great. She took some of the soup one of the girls gave her and sat down with James, eating some. Her face was getting a bit red. "Uh..it's getting really hot in here.." She whispered, fanning herself. Skye was in heat and she needed to mate with James to make the pain which was to come go away. "James I want you.." She whispered, slipping her shirt off. She no control over what she was doing.

Jasper grinned and looked at her, watching her beautiful face from the class. He was glad she came because she was all it took to make him actually smile something he hadn't done since his parents died in the ship wreck.

bella giggled and blushed softly feeling his eyes on her. she tried to pay attention to the teacher but kept glancing behind her at jasper. she rose her hand and asked if hse could use the restroom. the teacher nodded. quickly bella stood up and walked to out to the hall hoping jasper would understand and follow behind her.

james. " whoa now skye babe." he said picking her up her put her over his shoulder " ill see ya guys in the morning have a good sleep." he said carrying her to their room " hold on girlie! you cant flash the guys." he said closing the door to their room and locking it." only I get to see you with out a shirt on." he kissed her neck gently " I don't want them getting any ideas." he said and sat down on the edge of the bed. " usually you don't just get like this it usualy is gradual whats up babe." he asked holding her hands

Skye's eyes turned a misty gray as her wolf took over. She ripped open his shirt and laid him down on the bed, kissing him roughly as her boobs got just a bit bigger as well as her butt. "Well..today is a special day..I am in heat I need you inside me so that I won't be in heat anymore and if you don't I will find someone else to mate with." Her wolf told him, she was feisty ell more than Skye was when she was mad.

Jasper just got up and left class, walking out to where he grabbed Bella. He pulled her into his chest and towards the bathroom where the teachers weren't looking. "Hey, sexy. You were looking for me weren't you?" He asked her, burying his face in her neck. "If you weren't then too damn bad,"

bella giggled " I was." she said and smiled at him softly " you kept looking at me why?" she asked tilting her head to the side. he sure was cute especially up close. she looked at him " your kinda the bad boy type aren't ya?" she asked

james "your looking at other guys as possible mates? b-but im your mate..." he whimpered sadly " you cant leave me. you wont right?" he asked her looking up at her softly. " please you wont skye." he said and ran his hands down her back gently pulling her out of her clothing

Skye looked at him and smiled, stroking his face. "If you haven't noticed I am not Skye I am her wolf, Mackenzie I only love your wolf but if I do not get pleasured I will have to find it some where else unless you want Skye to feel all of this pain for the next two days...if not you have to bite her neck deep enough to draw blood then let me do the same...but let your wolf out." She told him.

Jasper grinned and looked at her, through his thick long eye lashes. "Is it that obvious, love?" He asked her, shrugging a bit. "And yeah I was looking at you because your beautiful a sigh for sore eyes." He whispered, pulling her closer. "I want you to be mine." He told her.

(I have to use my phone so the posts might be shorter :3 And if I stop replying but I am still on I fell asleep I will reply early in the morning though so...yeah XD)

bella giggled softly " I don't know you very well yet. i wont belong to some random guy." she said softly into his ear. she smiled and sliped out from his grasp. " thanks for the compliment." she said as she walked back to class. hard to get? did the bad guy types like that? she asked her self as she slid back into her chair.

james " bu-but wouldn't that be c-cheating on skye?" he asked looking down at her small body. " i cant hurt skye shes my angle. she dosnt deserve to be hurt but i think if i cheated on her it would hurt her heart." he said

Mackenzie growled and pinned him down, kissing him. "Skye feels the same way I am just going to use her body to mate with your wolf, so let him take over." She told him, letting Skye come through for a bit. "Babe, it's okay let's mate so I will finally be yours...and only yours." She whispered, kissing him more.

Jasper growled and laughed softly, slapping her ass before slipping back into class. He took out his work and continued to do all of the work that was left on it before the bell rang. "See you later, bitches!" He yelled, running out of the room to his motorcycle.

bella rolled her eyes.and walked to out side. she had walked to school so she walking home. she stoped at her locker grabing her purse beforing leaveng. She saw jasper at his motorcycle. Typical bad boy wit ha bike. she laughed softly to her self as she began to walk. she would have to walk past him to go home.

james nodded softly and kissed her deeply soon his wolf took over and kissed her deeper. " hey sexy." he whispered nibbling onto her ear

Skye giggled slightly and let her wolf out, kissing him deeply. Mackenzie sat up on his waist, straddling him. "James..make love to me...complete the bond." She whispered, leaning down to kiss him one more time.

Jasper grinned and got back on the motorcycle, driving up to her. "Hey sexy, hop on." He grinned, revving his engine as he waited for her answer,

james letting him self out a tiny bit whispered " shouldn't the bond be with skye?" he asked softly his wolf pushed him aside and kissed her roughly

bella shrugged " why not." she said and hoped on behind him looping her arms around his waist loosly

Mackenzie moaned and kissed him roughly back, taking off her bra as well as the rest of her clothes. "Me and Skye are the same person...just like your and your wolf are." She whispered, kissing him deeply as she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

Jasper grinned. "Tighter...you might fall off." He whispered, revving the engine again before he took off down the street. "Where is your house anyway?"

Bella " left on rose wood first two story on the left." she said she squeezed her arms around him trying to be gentle. she put her head on his shoulder softly

James smiled and kissed her deeply " ok hun" he said and laid her down onto the bed

Skye kissed him back and then looked up at him, blushing. "Hurry up and lay down with me..it hurts," She whispered, looking away.

Jasper nodded and went faster on the motorcycle, driving towards her house. "How do you like the ride, sexy?" He asked.

bella nodded " its fine." she said son they pulled up to her house. " do you uhh wanna come in?" she asked. she lived with her aunt but her aunt was never home she was usually out getting drunk some where. all that her aunt ever came back for was money then shed leave for a couple months. its how it worked it didn't bother bella because she had a home and that was all that mattered.

james sighed and nodded he kissed her deeply kissing down her body. soon he made love to her

Skye sat up and walked out of the room after they were done, going to take a shower.

Jonas nodded and got off his bike, walking with her into the house. "Okay where are your parents."

bella " umm they died a couple months ago." she said trying to keep a staright face as she unlocked the door. she steped inside then closed the door after him sliping off her shoes by the front door. " I uhh pretty much live alone" she said

james " you feel dirty after that.." he whispered

Skye stayed quiet as she washed the blood from her legs, since it was her first time it hurt a lot... She went to the cabinet and took some pain relievers before going to the bed.

Jasper nodded and looked at her, nodding a bit. He knew exactly how she felt given his parents had died around a couple years ago.

bella walked into the kitchen " do you want something to eat or drink. I don't know whats here. I think my aunt droped some stuff off but im not sure." she said and sat on one of the chairs by the counter " help your self. I have no cluewhats here but if you find anything you want your welcome to have it." she said playing with her thin hair.

james laid next to her. in his pajamas " are you skye again?" he asked cuddling close to her softly. he liked skye better then McKenzie always has. skye was nicer and didn't force him to do anything and loved him McKenzie only came out when she wanted somthing