Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requests Go Moo (RECENTLY UPDATED)

Requests Go Moo (RECENTLY UPDATED)

Right, so I'll to the intro. I've been roleplaying for a number of years (since 2007 I think?) and I'd like to think that by now I've grown to a point where I can write any length necessary for a roleplay. Obviously I usually try to go past a single line; however, I try not to pointlessly rant in order to reach a posting quotient. I want my partner(s) to be able to do the same: exercise both attention to detail as well as brevity. I don't want to read through reams and reams of description just to get to the point (and believe me I've had to do that). At the same time, I want my partners to be able to do more than write a single line of dialogue. I want to be able to read a post and get something substantial out of it.

Story-wise, I think that 1x1s work best when both people are on the same page in moving along the plot. It can't simply be one person carrying the plot since it places too much burden on the carrier to do stuff and (at least for me) can leave them bored. If you have any plot ideas you should share them with me so that we can collaborate and get something that we both enjoy out of it! I'm a fairly flexible person when it comes to working within the confines of a plot.

I'm generally online during weekdays, but weekends can be half and half. Posts take me a while to get up, mostly because I try to post when my inspiration is at its highest (that way posting is less of a chore and more fun). Admittedly this means that I won't always post when I'm online but don't worry I'll post in due time. I should warn everyone though that I return to school around late September so expect some delays afterward, nothing major but just expect it.

I can play both males and females and don't really have much of a preference, but I'll admit that I'm only familiar with playing heterosexual romance. I'm fine with experimenting, though nothing makes me run away faster than this seme/uke stuff. It isn't so much that I have something against it, but I'd rather play characters than are defined by more than their sexual position. Things without romance are totally fine too fyi! I'm cool with just having some bro adventures (:

The Craves

Plots/Half-Baked Ideas

*Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir: I'd prefer this to be an AU, but follow sort of the same themes as the original as I've always enjoyed the idea of superheros being only a degree apart in terms of secret identity. Plus, the show is deliciously cheesy and I want to incorporate that vibe into the RP.

*Ten years ago a young (boy/girl) saw (his/her) mother die by the hand of a soul-stealer and narrowly escaped with (his/her) life (and a strange scar to boot), only to have his vision dissuaded by (his/her) doctor as "natural causes" as well as his weary father. As far as his father was concerned, he only wanted to move on and have his (son/daughter) forget about the experience; however, (s/he) has been haunted by visions of this soul stealer as well the sight of wandering ghosts. In present day, (s/he) is a high school graduate who has decided to pursue (his/her) paranormal visions by starting a detective agency (though most of their work is simply stalking cheating spouses). All of this changes when (s/he) receives a job investigating a mysterious slew of deaths at the local animal shelter and (s/he) finds (her/him)self nearly decapitated by a tiger spirit and saved by a man with a giant gun...

*[s]I'd love for a MercenaryxMercenary type plot ala Mr. & Mrs. Smith or something similar where the both of them are coming from different assassination companies and the both of them meet on the job, realize that they know each other in real life through the girl's boyfriend (i.e. the boy is the boyfriend's best friend or something similar) and they create an understanding or something similar? The problem arises when the both of them start bonding because they both understand the need to kill (for whatever reason) and it drives a wedge between the two of them and the boyfriend perhaps? I'm fine with this being three people or two O: [NOTE: In this one I would want romance, though I haven't decided on an endgame pairing][/s]

*Deadman Wonderland! I don't have any solid plot ideas, but I'd be down with OC characters (:

*Based on Her. A story of an AI (can be an android or just an OS) and a human falling in love and neither one being sure whether it's programming or true sentience.

*A high nobility/prince(ss) having to travel out of a warring country, protected by a bodyguard who isn't as s/he says s/he is (secrets are up to you).

*[s]CIA-espionage type stuff where a new recruit is being trained by an older, more experienced person. Perhaps this recruit was forced into the organization or perhaps they're a double-agent for another country? Only they knows for sure, but something develops between the two that is hard to ignore (whether it's romantic, sadistic, or friendship is up to you).[/s]

*Murder mystery! Perhaps a cop/detective trying to figure out the killer behind a recent string of murders while the killer is leaving behind clues specifically for him or her.

*[s]A Beyond: Two Souls write-a-like that focuses on the relationship between Aiden and Jodie. This can be an AU involving different people or the two canon people. For those who don't know this will give you a general idea of what I'm looking for (:

* Pokemon trainer anything~ I've recently gotten back into Pokemon X so I'm happy to play my character :P[/s]

The Not Craves
    *Vampire things
    *Pointless smut
    *Werewolves
    *Incest
    *Anything school/clique drama stuff
    Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 05-08-2016 at 07:08 PM.

Still looking for roleplays!

I'm surprised we don't have something started yet. XP

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Oh shoosh I didn't see this at first LOL. But we totally could if you're up for it! Maybe that buddy cop thang with Renner and Leland :P

Omg, yes. Plz. Yes.

- hangouts -

Dat icon tho
    I'm not entirely sure where to set it though hm. New York, L.A., post-Burn In Heaven

Tony is pretty chippy, ain't he? :3

And good question.... How about London?

- hangouts -

His happiness is infectious!
    And London sounds good yes (: Leland was originally pretty English so it works out surprisingly well lmao

I totally see these two turning out to be Watson and Sherlock. XD

So are we thinking of using Leland, Tony, and Renner. If so, you should throw a female character into the mix. :P

- hangouts -

Yeah that's a good idea. I'll probably throw Irena into the mix since she gets so little play these days.

Do it! It'll make things fun. :3

- hangouts -

*A high nobility/prince(ss) having to travel out of a warring country, protected by a bodyguard who isn't as s/he says s/he is (secrets are up to you).
    That one honestly sounds like it can be rather interesting. I would be happy to role play that one with you. I would also be happy playing the bodyguard.

@Xavi: for sure for sure! Do you think we'll need an entire roleplay thing or would a thread suffice? O:

@ladychello: Awesome! Do you want any romance out of it or just a friendship-type thing?

Just a thread should work... I think. XD

- hangouts -

Hummm....why not Romance.....we could the other friend zoning the other for a while if you like.

@ladychello: sounds neat! What sort of setting are you thinking of having this in? The last time I RPed this, I had it take place starting in a medieval (think Europe), fantasy area and have them be moving toward the East perhaps o: I'm pretty flexible on where and when, but yee

@Xavi: Works for me! I made the thread here for future use once we get the plot sorted out I guess? I was thinking that after a recent drug bust (and failure by the courts/Leland) to apprehend some later-important criminal that he be reassigned to a different department where Renner is and maybe both of them think of each other as "rookies" even though they're experienced in diff ways? o: For sure I'm thinking that there'll be some big 'ol conspiracy happening on the criminals' side but I'm not sure what yet.

Futile japan if you don't mind. I am really wanting to do a Geisha one so could the guard be a female who designed as a Geisha? And if not that is fine but I would like the time period for then if that is alright with you.

Sure that's fine with me. Were you picturing a male or female on my end? We could have him/her be the offspring of a powerful daimyo that's on the run because of an upcoming family trying to usurp them.

We can and that would be fun. Would you be ok with a female body guard and really change things around? Or would you prefer me to play a guy?

I'm down with a female bodyguard~ The question is whether I should play a prince or princess haha. I'm fine either way, but I'm indecisive since I have ideas for both xD

Lol I'll let you deiced witch one you want....or why not do both? I'll make a Male guard too if you like so you could have both.

Eh why not try something new? I'll have a girl princess-lady

So you want to have a Princess lady? Do you want me to play two guards as boy and girl or what do you want I am sorry I am a little confused.

Oh sorry, that was a typo I forgot to fix. I meant a boy-prince lol Like a boy being guarded by your geisha girl

Reoccurring NPC Divine Seduction's Avatar
    OH!!! I would love to do Deadman Wonderland, have you finished reading it?

Yes I have actually! Did you have any ideas of what you wanted to RP?

Reoccurring NPC Divine Seduction's Avatar
    It's a few years in the future, since Wonderland is gone the Deadmen have returned into society, but more and more are emerging everyday. Since the government now has the responsibility for PR and other things regarding the Deadmen, they decided to make a public showing of having Shiro and Ganta be the leaders of a school/society for Deadmen, helping to bridge the gap between humans and Deadmen. The Deadmen known as Peacock (Full female now), Crow, Hummingbird/Mockingbird, Condor, and Game Fowl, have been requested to assist. Makina, Kyoko, Kaido, Toraichi, and Bonbu have also been asked to assist, providing security and protection for these now important people. The government has gathered information on every known Deadman case and has compiled them into a list for review, they wish to have Shiro and Ganta have a test/focus group to see how the results will go, depending on the response of the Deadman to humans and visa versa they will continue this project. For Deadmen not to be feared and be able to live normal peaceful lives is the goal, but when has that every stopped bad things from happening?

Tell me what you think and if anything should be changed.

So who would we be playing in this scenario? New students? The canon characters? I think I have a general idea of what the plot is, but not so much the execution...

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

ALSO!
    For anyone who has just now clicked on the thread I am only looking for ONE more roleplay, specifically a Beyond: Two Souls roleplay that can either involve OCs or Jodie and co. Personally I would prefer something focusing on the relationship between the two linked souls that takes place in the same universe but with different people.

That works for me Cows GO Moo! Do you want to make the thread or do you want me to make it?

You should probably make it since it'll take me a while before I reply/get it going lol