Alright, so I want to do a Cyberpunk rp of Epic proportions, an elaborate and fun adventure where all can join and leave as they will with only either an into or an outro as long as they respect the rules such as behaviors, posting length and lore. The problem is, I need help to do it. So I will ask for you kind people's help, as few or as great an assistance as you want and I will be grateful. So here we go with what I want most in the plot:

Lore, lots of lore that anyone can add to as long as it is accepted by the majority as making sense in the setting and concept.

Technology, because what type of Cyberpunk it would be without some pretty high-tech technology and cyborgs?

Dystopian Meritocracy, where all are born equal but sure as hell don't die as such.

Magi-Tech, that would be awesome !

A Noir-feel, I want this to be both fun and a little depressing.

Mystery and Intrigue, I want things to happen behind closed door that have nothing to do with romance.

Robots! I want both human, cyborgs and androids living in the same place and doing as they please, you can have conflict related to their races but I want a diverse cast.

Slice of life, I want to feel like I'm really in this world!

And finally, demonic and angelic entities. Everyone should have to wonder if their actions was not plotted by some mysterious entity or another, unseen and unheard save for the most talented of Techno Mages.

So here it is for now, do anyone have an idea, a way of putting these together or even would feel like playing in such a rp?