Hey there, I'm Artsy, I'm 22 years old and I'm female, that pretty much all I'm willing to tell about my identity but it'S something, right? Right!

So I'm looking to do a rp that is without romance, I know that Romance is pretty much the center of the plot for many 1x1 but honestly I can't do it, so sorry if you thought this would be one of those requests!

Now that it's out of the way, I like pretty much all the other genres save Angst and Space Operas as the former is just needlessly depressing and the later is just not my cup of tea. I do love new angles however, so if you think you got a new take on those three genre shoot me something anyways and I'll see if I can stomach it !

Now, what I am craving right now:

Lore, lots and lots of world and culture building, I like doing bit of history books and invent new customs and folklore in my stories, so I would like you to like doing so as well.

Correspondences, I want to be able to write letters IC! Letters, diaries, journal, anything as long as I get to feel like my character can pick up a random book and have a short look through it!

Stealth! I want our character to be powerless facing foes far stronger than they are but prevail through stealth and cunning! I want to go skulking for information, eavesdrop on random conversations and even infiltrate some castle or another!

These are my three current cravings, but as I said if you got an idea you want to try I'm all ears! <- Desperately bored.

That said, you are free to ask questions and state your ideas or even potential interests either here or through PM, goodbye for now !