Login to your account

World Of wheel

In this SteamPunk universe where do you belong. Set in a small village in Europe make friends, find love you decide.......

Tags: romance, royalty, steampunk

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: MoonWishes

Created: 08-02-2013, 09:23 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

"The world it's so different, I remember when the people where "People", but now they are obsessed with their inventions and superficial ideas. Who are we know?"

The war has struck the western side of Europe The country of Diana has managed to keep a low profile even with it's difficulties it still there it has a small economy. The village of Pi is a plain steam punk village that has managed to have reputation in the technological department. It's inhabitants all have their stories to tell especially Miss Wo a talking cat living on a floating tree house being propelled by a steam engine in mid air. 
The mysterious student Scarlet Brick, that visits miss Wo's on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.  

Rules

1. Don't kill of characters without a purpose, only if the person playing the character you want to kill gives you permission then go ahead and do what you want. 
  2. Keep swearing to the minimum. You can if there's a purpose but try avoiding it. 
  3. Respect the rules stated in the WTF forums.  
  4. Have fun try being active dearies I like active posts with interesting characters.
  5. I don't really mind but it will be nice if we where on the same time zone in my case it's GMT, London, Lisbon etc.. It would be more easier that way. 
  6. Respect other characters even if they are cheesy or have a bad story line, or any other reason that makes you mad, just go with the flow. 
  7. (This isn't obligatory) but it would be nice if when speaking you use "" in BOLD. Actions just keep them plain but I will let you type any way you like. 
  8. (This isn't obligatory) Try using good English I myself make those stupid mistakes but, lets avoid them ok.