A simple RP idea really. The every day life of individuals trying to survive life in the city, whether it be finding others like them to socialize with, discovering new ways to make it through life or even just attempting to grab a bite somewhere. The twist of the story is that the character are... CATS!

Yes, I plan to make a role-play about the every day life of a group of cats.

The idea I have as a base setting is that of a group of cats living with an old lady, Ms. Fornsworth. The old lady, being ill, horrifyingly short-sighed and aged to the point of crumbling, spends little time awake. When she is, it is either to take her meds, eat, see her rarely visiting family or feed her feline friends. That is rather unfortunate for the old woman, but believe it or not she is happy with how things are going and - thankfully - this gives her feline companions the chance to slip out without freaking her out whenever the occasion presents itself... which is often.

At first, the characters of the RP will only be the old lady's cats, but as the RP goes I intend to allow other felines to join the fray and... possibly, other animals at a later point in the story.

Chasing a bird twice your size on the rooftops sounds like some kind of super-hero story, but when you're a cat living in the city which your owner only feeds once a day, it's every day life.

Cleaning yourself with your tongue is disgusting behavior for a human, but it's a lot neater than an actual bath if you're a cat.

Unlocking a door from the inside? Yeah, everybody can do that... when they have opposable thumbs and the doorknob isn't three feet overhead!

This RP will be unique, not just because of the different perspective, but of the unique tales that would be impossible in the life of a human. After all, stealing a fish is a shameful thing for a human to do considering they could just buy it. But when you're a cat and that option is not on the table, it's a lot more... justified.

So what do you say? Want to join me on an adventure where the scariest thing is water and your worst enemy is the neighbors dog?