Login to your account

Thread: Hanging On: Omlyt's Log of Disappearances

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.

Hanging On: Omlyt's Log of Disappearances

Okay, so maybe I have been taking a bit too long when going to post as of late. That is due to a number of reasons, a majority of them being of that pertaining to my growing social life.

At the beginning of my summer break, I got a job. Every other week and then some has been taken up by this job. This is not something I enjoy, but is a necessity if I wish to attend any convention this year and actually be able to buy the pretty little prints I love so much.

Last year, I was signed up (not of my own accord and not expectant of the work that I would doing now) for volunteering, and that is what takes up the other little bit of summer I wanted to have.

Along all of that, I am currently writing a fanfiction that releases a chapter every two weeks to a month, running two RPs on here and part of a few others. That may not seem like much to others here, but new to the (healthy?) amount of stress this places on me, I am slowly becoming adjusted.

So now that I have put all of those excuses out there, I am going to apologize for my slow posting, and I promise to get posts up when I need to. Still, they will be slow in getting up, but they will most definitely will be there sometime soon-ish, once I get the motivation to write again. Thanks for being patient with me. ^w^

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    No prb! And which convention saving for?
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

San Japan. It is going to be awesome! The World Cosplay Summit's going to be there and I so wanna see those qualifiers.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    I DUN LIKE YOU!!! I WANNA BE THERE! Then again, that would mean I also have to raise money for the hotel, plane ticket, and a buncho other stuff. . .

23 days left until the convention. I'm dying over here from excitement! Kyoko Chie and Doryu's coming with me this year, so some madness may ensue.

Working on the second chapter for my fanfic, so once it is done, posts in various roleplays will be completed, I promise. ^w^

Man! You so lucky. World Cosplay Summit! Well, hope you have fun! I'm definitely going to find a way to get into Con-Nichiwa next year. . .