Login to your account

Thread: Roleplay Tab?

Question Roleplay Tab?

"The Roleplay tab hosts our “full-featured” games. These games offer more features, and an arguably more interesting layout than a thread may be able to provide (though it’s really down to personal preference). On the upside, it is probably easier to find the kind of game you’re looking for with all of the different sorting and searching options. On the down side, some users may find it confusing or intimidating at first."

I read this in the Newbie Guide, but it doesn't explain how to do it.
    I've roleplayed in forums before so I know how that works.
    Can anyone help me understand the roleplay tabs?
    ~Faye

First, welcome to the site! 8D

But, back to your actual request (to explain the tab-system), the role-play tab is merely a location where all the FFRPs are stored in (e.g. there are sub-forums on WTF dedicated to forum-role-play; the RP-tab is a "sub-forum" for the FFRPs. If you want to create a FFRP, you can select the link "Roleplays" and select the gray/silver button that reads "New Roleplays."

In regards to searching (or organizing a search) for a FFRP, you can organize it by the game's rating (general or adult), the game level (beginner, intermediate, advance), and whether or not the game is still accepting new players (games marked as "closed" are not accepting new applicants).

I hope this helped to clarify a few things, but, if it didn't, please don't hesitate to ask more questions. (:

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

In addition you can organize your search by clicking the sub-tabs under the main tab.

All Roleplays - Self explanatory.

Most Active - Sorts by total # of posts made to the game.

Recently Active - Games that have been recently posted in (date of the most recent post).

Oldest Active - Sorts by date create (oldest) and activity (post count).

Newest - Sorts by date created, newest to oldest.

Alphabetical - Numbers and symbols first, then A to Z.

Tags - Gives you a listing of tags used by members to tag their game. Most used appears in hard bold font, least use is in small font.

The Full Feature Roleplay System (FFRP) is a built in world building system. It has a series of tabs that organize group roleplays easily and efficiently. Think of each tab as a forum and each location, profile, journal made within those tabs as individual threads. Except they're all neatly organized in one easy to click location, condensed and prettified for your enjoyment.

As Joon said we also have thread roleplays, which most people are use to. But our prize horse is the FFRP system.
    Last edited by Strude; 07-17-2013 at 08:18 AM.