Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being Beyond the Norm

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    He heaved a sigh and cracked his knuckles. He then began clacking away. Opening files, searching classified content, and looking through the index of names, he collected the data necessary to jailbreak them. "I see. . ." he muttered as he turned over to Akane, who startled him with the closeness of their faces. "Give me you ankle. . ." he gestured over to Akane's leg.
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

No questions were asked and Akane simply backed up two steps, kicking her ankle up and putting it on his desk. "Good enough?" She asked, tilting her head as she crossed her arms. She was amused at how quick he was at this hacking gig, with his brain and her brawn, this thing was solvable, she was confident of it. Running her hand through her long white hair, she stayed there patiently waiting, trying not to move her ankle in case it would cause him to fuck up or something.
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    "Hm. . . There should be some sort of keypad. . ." Yuuma mumbled to himself as he searched the ankle brace for any form of keys. He then felt around the ankle and felt something the naked eye would have missed. "Of course!" he blurted. Around the ankle cuff, with a relatively good amount of spacing, he managed to make out little dots, which indicated the numbers. '1...4...6...5...8...9...0...2...' he recited mentally, pressing each key in that order until he heard the familiar beep, which indicated the good was successfully put in. "Now if I could just. . ." he pulled out his phone and began to sync the anklet to it. Once the process was complete, he then input the code for his anklet and synced it with his phone.
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)