August 11th 2072, Year of the Dragon.

Today, the Great Republic of China has decreed that all young men from the age of sixteen to twenty-five wishing to better our great country's standing in the war and to bring honor and social standing to his family are to present themselves to the Imperial Citizenry Center on on the evening of the 15th of August 2072 to undertake their initial interview.

Success in entering the soon to be Dragons of Confucius will bring a better social standing for the young candidate, a chance for a better marriage partner as well as a superior martial training in both the Ancient Arts, more modern self-defense as well as armed combat.

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
General Liang Zhiyuan, Commander of the Dragons of Confucius.

There you go, I got this plot bunny stuck in my head when I was supposed to sleep and though that it would make a good rp. This will be a martial art/war/drama/slice of life/sci-fi mingled with a social-sim-like package, in that each of you players will choose in what better your character depending on the choice they have and their personality. There will be genetic manipulating, gruesome training regiments and later on dangerous mission where your character could die at the slightest of stumble, making the training even more important.

Yes, there will be stats in that one, as well as skills and artificially generated perks that will be further detailed if it gather enough interest for me to start it up. Each day will be divided in two slots made for training, activities, socializing or even missions, as the world this take place is in the middle of yet another world war, making the training even more urgent and vital than in time of peace.

I'll be looking for at least four players for this, with a limit on twelve, that will amount to one to three squads respectively. Let me know if you are interested!