Login to your account

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Complex Love [vickiazn & BurningSkylines can post, NO ONE ELSE!!!]

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Ayame

I shrugged at his options and thought for a bit. "How about we go to your house? I think we should relax a bit and curl up on the couch. What some movies or something like that, would you want to?" I asked him, playing with my fingers as a small blush appeared on my cheeks.

Kyo

I blushed and shook my head. "Hey! I'm not a flirt.." I whispered, purring slightly as I was pulled closer to Kaito's chest. I looked up at him and kissed him gently on the lips, looking down. "I'm not cute.." I whispered, blushing deeper.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Ryoma:

"My house?" Ryoma let the idea sit with him for a second. "Sure. It's not that big, but I guess it'll work." he replied giving a slight smile. 'I hope she's okay with condos. . .'

Kaito:

"That right there was definitely flirting." Kaito scoffed playfully after kissing Kyo back. I pressed his head against my chest and played with his hair. 'You're too cute. . .'
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

Ayame:

I nodded and smiled, holding into his arm. They both walked back to the car, so they could go to his house. She took her purse and placed it on the opposite arm, going in to turn her phone off. "I'm sure your house is bigger than mine, don't worry."

Kyo:

I blushed and laughed, buring my face in his chest. "I'm not a flirt! I am very shy if you hadn't noticed." I giggled a bit, looking up at him. "I think your much more of a flirt because you are more dominate and confident then me."

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Ryoma:

"I'm not sure of where you live, but my house is a small condo." Ryoma replied. He walked over to the car door and opened it for her. He took her hand and let her step in. He flashed her a quick smile before shutting the door and getting into the driver's seat. "Ready, my lady?" he asked politely.

Kaito:

Kaito chuckled lightly and smiled softly to the guy in his arms. 'Too cute. . .' he thought. "You don't have to be dominate and confident to flirt. You can be yourself, which I find very attractive about you." he replied.

Ayame:

I giggled and looked at him, kissing his cheek when he got into the car. "I am definitely ready, cutie." I giggled, buckling myself into the car. "When we get to your house, would I be able to take a shower? I sort of spilled some food on myself and it's feeling disgusting on my body.." I blushed.

Kyo:

I laughed and smiled, kissing his lips as he lifted his head up. "Me being myself is attractive to you?" I asked, blushing madly. "I'm glad, because I find you being yourself refreshing and sexy." I said, laying my head back down on onto his chest. "Your also beginning to get very gentle and feminine." He teased.

Ryoma:

"Of course you can, but do you have a change of clothes?" Ryoma asked. He wasn't quite sure if any of his clothes would fit her. He inserted the key and listened to his engine roar to life. He set his car to drive and pulled off. "How do you feel?" he asked, trying to start a conversation.

Kaito:

"I have my moments. . ." Kaito sighed. He gently took Kyo's smaller hands into his and gently entwined their fingers. He brought his hands up to his lips and planted a kiss. He placed his chin on Kyo's head and smiled, trying to preserve this moment that they shared.

Ayame:
    I shook my head and smiled a bit."I could just wear a shirt of yours, right? I mean really just my shirt is messy." I said softly to him, buckling myself in. I sighed and sat up straight, looking at him as we continued to converse. "Wouldn't I be cute in one of your shirts?" I teased.

Kyo:
    I let out a small purr which showed how happy I was with him at the moment, well every moment we usually shared together. "Kaito, you are my dream come true. I never thought I would have a guy like you, because people always made me feel like I didn't deserve someone as perfect as you which is why this feels so surreal to me..thank you for liking me." I said.