Login to your account

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Complex Love [vickiazn & BurningSkylines can post, NO ONE ELSE!!!]

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    One

"Tighter? Got it." Ryoma said, tightening his grip on the girl's hips. He pushed her a little further so that she could reach his glasses. "You okay? Can you reach them now?" he asked.

Two

"You don't enjoy it?" Kaito asked. Instead of sucking, he licked his neck, making sure that it tickled him. He ran his tongue from the base of his neck to his ear. Then, he bit it.
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Ayame:

I looked at him and nodded, looking back at him once she grabbed his glasses. "Can you pull me back into the class?" I asked, grabbing the glasses tight so they would't slip out her had.

Kyo:

I moaned again and chuckled softly as his tongue ran up his neck. "Ah...stop teasing me so much...I have to eat some food or I will die." I mumbled, rambling on.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    One

Ryoma nodded back to her. He pulled her back, but she didn't budge. 'Ugh, this is the consequence for being the frail pretty boy.' he thought. He heaved a sigh and tried to lean back and use his weight to pull her back. He managed to bring her back inside, but she fell on top of him. Putting them both in an awkward position.

Two

"Die? We can't have that now can we?" Kaito said. He stopped teasing the boy, but he didn't remove his arms from around him. "Do you want me to feed you?" he asked.

Ayame:

I groaned as he tried to pull me out of the small window. Damn..am I really this fat? I need to lose some weight if a guy can't pull me out the window, wait I am slipping out..whoa! I was now on top of him, picking my head up from his shoulder I looked down at him, blushing. I'm so close that I could just...kiss him.

Kyo:

"Yes I would love for you to feed me..Kaito." I let Kaito's name roll off of my tongue. "But wouldn't you have to let go of me to get my food? And what about you? W-What will you eat?"

One

The moment was so awkward for Ryoma. 'What the heck!?' was all he could think. 'After all the bothersome questions I got on my love life, it's like the universe is giving me an opening. . .' he thought as a blush crept into his cheeks. He looked away and asked, "So, can I have my glasses back. . . ?"

Two

Kaito pursed his lips in a playful as he released his hold on Kyo. "I guess you're right. . . And for me, I'll just eat my lunch. Unless, you have another option open. . ." he let out, raising a brow.

Ayame:

I pulled away and handed him his glasses. "Good thing that happened I w-would have kissed him.." I mumbled to myself, walking out of the room with a huge blush on my face. "Wait did he hear me?! Oh crap ..crap!" I screamed at myself in a whisper as I walked downstairs to meet Mizuki.

Kyo:

I blushed and looked at him. "Maybe I do have a option open and maybe I don't..but that's only if you eat your lunch first." I smiled, eating my lunch.

One

Ryoma's face turned red when he heard what she had said. He quickly took his glasses and almost dashed to the restroom. Once there, he made sure that it was empty. Then, he pulled out a can of blonde hair spray and began to patch up the parts that were revealing his true hair color. Afterwards, he took out his contacts replaced them with his glasses. Putting the contacts back into its container, he slipped it into his pocket and put the bottle hair spray back into its back. He put his hair underneath the electric dryers so that the dye would dry faster before leaving the restroom.

Two

"Hey. I thought I was supposed to feed you. . ." Kaito muttered playfully. He finished his sandwich pretty quickly and downed his Gatorade before crawling towards Kyo. He leaned his head on his shoulder and let out, "Hey. . . I finished my lunch, so what are these options?"

Ayame:

I walked down the stairs and met with Mizuki telling her what happened. "Oh my god! Are you kidding me? You have to introduce me to this guy!" She squealed, saying it over and over until I agreed. I walked through the halls until I bumped into the guy from earlier.

Kyo:

I blushed and finished my lunch, looking at him. "Me!" I tackled him to the ground.

One

As soon as he got out of the restroom, Ryoma bumped into the same girl who bumped him the last time. His bag fell out of his hands, and this time he picked it up on his own. Realizing his heart was beating, his face turned a bit red. He looked away and muttered, "Thank you."

Two

Kaito was tackled. He looked up to see Kyo was on top of him. "Wow, nice tackle. I could use you in Football." he said in a half joking manner. "So, how is this going to work?" he asked, propping himself up and caressing the cheek of the other male.

Ayame:

I pulled him back and noticed the blush on his face. "Can we talk in private?" I didn't even wait for his answer I pulled him into a near by closet, Mizuki following. "Your that supermodel...aren't you?" Mizuki asked, narrowing her eyes.

Kyo:

I shrugged and looked him, kissing his neck gently. "Are you sensitive?"

One

Ryoma was a bit flustered. 'Son of a. . . They already figured it out? Huh, they're smarter than they look.' he thought as he racked his mind for what to say. "Me? A model? That's funny. Now let me out." he let out in a serious manner. At this point, feigning would be for the best.

Two

Kaito was biting his lower lip so that a moan wouldn't escape his lips as the smaller male kissed his neck. 'Damn. . . He knows my weak spot already. . .' he thought as he clenched his eyes tight. The façade didn't hold for long as he let out a soft moan.

Ayame:

I blushed and looked at him, leaning in closer to him. "Your Ryoma?" I whispered, thinking back to what he said on the TV. "You what you said on the TV...who was that about?" I asked him quietly.

Kyo:

I giggled a bit and kissed up his neck, nibbling gently. I licked up to his ear and nibbled gently on his earlobe. "I think were done for the day.' I whispered, running down the stairs.

One

"I'm not Ryoma Zaizen, the famous model. I'm just-" Ryoma interrupted himself on his feign when his cellphone rang. "Hold that thought." he said, lifting a finger and digging his pocket for the cellphone. He ran his finger across the screen and held it to his ear. "Yes?. . . Uh-huh. . . Yeah. . . Again!? You've got to be. . . I get it! I'm going, sheesh." he answered every question. He was about to leave when someone blocked the entrance.

Two

With every breath he let out, Kaito's face grew redder. When Kyo said they were done and ran down the steps, Kaito was left breathless. He held onto his head for a bit before looking up. 'He's really adorable. . .' he thought as he gathered both their stuff and walked down the stairs.

Ayame:

I smiled and looked at him, seeing Mizuki blocking the door. "Tell me right now who you are or else you will not leave." I told him, narrowing my eyes at him.

Kyo:

I giggled and ran back up the stairs to get my backpack, running back down. I waited for him as some girls approached me. "Your going to stay away from Kaito, faggot you turned him gay so leave him alone!" The girl screamed, lunging for him.

One

Ryoma was at a lost. He wasn't strong or desperate enough to hurt a girl. 'I guess I have no choice. . .' He thought. He heaved a pissed sigh and took off his glasses. He replaced them with his contacts and used the instant dye remover in his back to reveal his brown hair. "You got me. I'm Ryoma Zaizen the Supermodel and Actor. Happy?" he let out.

Two

Kaito could hear yelling from below, so he quickened his pace. He managed to reach the bottom and pull back Kyo just in time. He pulled a pissed face that showed his anger blatantly towards the girls. He held Kyo closer to him and stepped back. "I'm sorry, but you shouldn't hurt your underclassman like that." he let out with a pissed smile.

Ayame:

I looked at him and nodded, walking out of the room with Mizuki. "Okay then you can go to whatever you need to do go to." I walked down the hall to my next class, sighing. Mizuki looked at me and I sighed. "What do I do now? I can't even be around him.."

Kyo:

I looked back at Kaito after opening my eyes. "Uh...I should get going~!" I sung, walking down the hallway after I pulled away from Kaito. I walked to the class.

One

Before leaving, Ryoma walked up to them. "If you guys are still interested in the modeling offer, please stop by today." he let out before running outside. He dived into the car before anyone noticed him.

Two

Kaito was a bit dumbfounded. "What the? Did I do something wrong?" he thught out loud as he walked to class which was the opposite direction.

Ayame:

I turned around and looked at him. "Yeah..sure." I mumbled, walking to class with Mizuki. I got out of class and decided to go home I wasn't up for class I got all my homework before leaving the school.

Kyo:

I sat down in my seat and pulled out my homework. "Okay...well I probably could have been a bit nicer but I didn't want everyone to know we were going out because then they would tease him." I whispered to myself.

Ryoma

"Scene one, take one. Action!" the clacker went down and the scene was perfect. Ryoma opened his eyes slowly, making it look like he had just woke up. He blinked a few times before slowly getting up. He swung his legs around to get off the bed before looking out the window, which was a big mistake. Just as he did, someone was falling passed the window, and they looked a bit, deformed? He backed up in shock, but his headache didn't allow him to move that far. His clothes from last night were still on, and so were his socks, jewelry and everything. Just then, there was a banging on the door.

Kaito

As he quickly took his seat, Kaito was confused. He was trying to figure out what went wrong or what he did. He was too tired to think about anything after a while. He just laid his head down on his desk when class started.

Ayame:

I coughed a bit ad walked to my house, unlocking the door I crept in. I went up to my bed room and laid down on my bed, doing my homework before drifting off into a deep slumber.

Kyo:

I left my class as soon as the bell rang and waited outside of Kaito's class, wanting to explain the situation with him before he went home angry at him.

Ryoma

Ryoma quickly slipped on his shoes before opening the door. Just then, a hand extended out to grab him. Out of reflex, he grabbed the hand and yanked it at a downward angle to wear it would skid to the floor on his right. "What do you want, Ikari?" he let out coldly, turning his head towards the male on the floor. "Its just like you, Eiji, to be on self-defense like that. Now's the perfect time for that though. I was just walking down the hall and these two weirdos were eating on some carcass. Then, they turned to me when I accidently kicked a cart that was beside a door and they started to chase me dude. These people are wacko! We gotta get out of here!" the one known as Ikari panicked.

Kaito

When the bell rang to leave class, Kaito rose his head sleepily. After blinking a couple of times, his vision cleared and was a bit enraged by what he saw. On the board it read, "Kyo's gay and so are you." Knowing very well who they were talking about, he decided to brush it off and walk outside of class. To his surprise, he saw Kyo. He was very excited to see him, so he walked over to him with a smile. "Hi, Kyo!" he said in a bigger than life attitude.

Ayame:

I smiled and stayed asleep for a while, waking up about a hour later. "Ugh...I am hungry.." I whined, pulling myself out of bed and walking down the stairs.

Kyo:

I smiled and looked up at him, blushing. "Hey...I wanted to let you know I only did what I did because I don't want you to get teased because of me."

Ryoma

When he was done with the shooting for the day, they have finished the first two scenes and now need to look it over so that they may add the CG. He was done filming for today. All he had to do was prepare himself for those he scouted. Make sure he knows what to say or wear and such.

Kaito

Kaito looked down at him with a smile. He rubbed his head with his hand and let out a chuckle. "Hey, I'll be fine. I'm actually more worried about you. Besides, I'll do anything to be with you and if it means taking a beating or two, then I don't mind." he let out with a smile.

Ayame:

I yawned and grabbed some Oreo's, dipping them in my glass of milk. I got a call from Mizuki, telling me that I had to get ready to meet with Ryoma for the casting thing. I groaned and agreed to meet her after showering, then getting changed into a decent outfit.

Kyo:

I purred softly and smiled, looking up at Kaito. "Want to come over to my house? I am making some pasta today and I don't have anyone to share it with."

Ryoma

He wasn't necessarily dressed super nicely, but he wore something that showed that he isn't completely all business, even though he was. He wore a nice outfit.

Kaito

"Hm, your house? If I go, can I see you dance?" Kaito asked, raising a brow. He wanted to see how his boyfriend lived, especially since he's never been to a normal person's house before.

Ayame:

I watched as a bunch of girls walked into the room and come out crying or screaming with excitement. "Yes I got the part!!" The woman squealed. It was my turn I was so scared. I was going to sing a song and take some of the modeling shots.

Kyo:

"Yes you can see me dance." I laughed and walked out of the school, walking down the street to my house.

Ryoma

Ryoma sat in the lounge, listening to his music as usual. Just moments before, he was watching his manager break the news to a few. Some cheering, most crying. He got up and sat in the room where the modeling shots were being taken.

Kaito

Kaito smiled as he watched Kyo walk ahead of him. He stayed back a bit as he pulled out his phone and called his siblings. "Hey Kentaro, tell the others that I'm not sure when I'll get back. . . I made today's dinner last night, so just prepare it and heat it." he said into the phone before hanging up.

Ayame:

I went into the room and they brought me over to a station to take some pictures. I walked onto the stage and began singing my song, looking over the judges as I sang. I felt so nervous. My song isn't good enough...they probably hate it...I am going to fail...I can't do this! I ran out of the room, panting.

Kyo:

I frowned a bit, hearing a bit of the conversation. I walked into my house and went to the fridge, pulling the food out onto the counter.
    Last edited by BurningSkylines; 07-20-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Ryoma

Ryoma watched all her movements when she was taking the pictures. "She seems like a natural. . ." he said to himself as he followed them to the singer's tryout. The music started to play, but her lips weren't moving. Next thing you know, she runs out of the room. His manager tries to run after her, but he stops her and runs after her. He finally caught up to her. On some sort of impulse, he wrapped his arms around her waist. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Kaito

"Why the frown?" Kaito asked, noticing his face. He wrapped his arms around Kyo as he pulled the food out of the fridge. He leaned his head on his shoulder. "Tell me what's wrong." he let out.

Ayame:

I sniffled and looked up at him, calming down as tears stung at my eyes. "Ryoma I can't do it, they are going to say they don't like it and I can't take rejection." I rambled.

Kyo:

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, pulling away a bit. "You were taking to some guy on the phone...you didn't even tell me who it was...but who am I to be jealous we just started dating.."