Login to your account

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Complex Love [vickiazn & BurningSkylines can post, NO ONE ELSE!!!]

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    One

Once finished, he looked at the schedule and sigh with relief. All he had left to do was the interview. He dressed in a suit, top coat unbuttoned, tie hanging, and shirt untucked. He was to appear on TV, so he looked over the list of possible questions before appearing onstage. Answering each question wasn't the difficult part of this event, it was keeping up a fake smile for a long time.

Two

Arriving to class late, he ignored the nagging teacher and took a seat, kicking back in his chair. He was unusually eager to get to lunch, but he knew why. 'Is it odd for a guy to fall for another guy?' he thought to himself, waiting anxiously for the bell to ring.
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Ayame:

I walked out of school when the bell rang and slipped all of my homework into my backpack. "What do we do to apply for this modeling job thing?" I asked Mizuki, she looked at the paper and examined it. "Uh..go to the studio and take some sample pictures."

Kyo:

I heard the bell ring and walked around the hallways, looking for Kaito. "I think he might ave history...but I am not sure." I whispered to my self.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    One

When Ryoma finally finished his TV interview, he looked at the time and noticed school had already ended. He heaved a sigh and dressed into a t-shirt and regular jeans. Instead of keeping on his contacts, he took them off and replaced them with his glasses. He then sat around in the lounge, eating an apple while listening to music.

Two

After the bell rang for lunch, he was held in class for a while to be nagged some more. "Do you get it? Stop lollygagging in the halls and just get to class on time. Just cause your the ace for the tennis and football team, that doesn't mean you run the school." the teacher scolded. He gave a simple nod and left without another word. He heaved a sigh and accidently bumped into someone. He was about to shrug them off when he realized it was Kyo. "Sorry Kyo. Were you trying to meet up with me?" he asked, concerned.

Ayame:

I went to the restaurant where I worked I was a bartender...yeah don't ask but the tips were pretty good. I waited down at the lobby of the place I worked at and made my way over to the bar area.

Kyo:

I jumped a bit and looked at Kaito, nodding stupidly. "I'm sorry...I was sort of like a lost puppy looking around for you and it was my fault we bumped into each other, I am sorry."

One

Ryoma eventually fell asleep, listening to Nightmare. The half eaten apple still managed to stay in his hand. The manager came in to say he was okay to go home for a bit to rest, but she was beaten to it by his slumber. She left and came back with a blanket, covering him with it. She took the apple from him and tossed it into the trashcan before leaving.

Two

"Its not your fault. I wasn't paying attention. Besides, being a lost puppy is kind of cute. It works for you." Kaito commented, letting the last part slip. 'Did I really just say that? I'm not even supposed to talk a lot. . .' he thought to himself as he unconsciously covered his mouth. "So, would you lead the way for me?" he asked.

Ayame:

I smiled and continued to serve people drinks until I had around one hundred to two hundred dollars. I went straight home and ran upstairs, sitting down on the bed. "Okay time for my homework." I did half of it in my classes so all I had was a few math problems.

Kyo:

I smiled and nodded, looking up at him as a deep blush came to my cheeks. "Uh, thank you but I am sure you would look cuter." I nodded, taking his hand. "Want to come up to the roof, right?"

One

Ryoma woke up a few hours later while everyone was setting up for a Night Time Variety show. The manager came and stood him. "Sorry to push things like this, but you have less than an hour to get camera ready. . . Wait, never mind. Your bed head looks good. Now we just have to change your clothes." she babbled, slurring and jumbling her words into a mess that Ryoma managed to figure after having her as a manager for years. She pushed him into his dressing room. He looked to see a nice outfit and dressed into it. He then walked out, bed hair and outfit on.

Two

When Kyo held his hand, Kaito could feel his heart beating somehow. "Me cute? I've been told handsome. Never cute." he let out with a nervous laugh. "And yes, the roof." he let out.

Ayame:

I finished my homework and closed my eyes, falling asleep. I had a dream about me being a supermodel and well known singer, I was at a party celebrating my debut album. I was waiting for what I think would be my boyfriend, he turned around and it was the brown haired model dude kissing me!! I woke up screaming. "What the hell?!"

Kyo:

I smiled and leaned up on my toes, kissing his cheek. "Your really cute." I grinned, nodding.

One

Once finished dressing up, Ryoma emerged from the dressing room. He was shown to the stage and to his seat where he will be doing all sorts of activities and answering loads of questions. Once set up was complete, the host arrived, shook his hand, and the camera was rolling. "Hello and welcome to I Wanna Know You! Here today, as all the fans requested, is Ryoma Zaizen. Famous male supermodel and well known actor will answer you!" the host announced, gesturing to Ryoma. He bowed his head slightly and gave a small wave to the camera. And just for perks, he flashed a quick smile before turning to the host. "Now, your first question today is, 'If you were to date a girl, what kind are you looking for?'" he said to Ryoma. He put rubbed his chin slightly before returning a smile to the camera. "Well, let's just say I like my girls. . . Interesting." he said, thinking about the girl from this morning.

Two

Before Kaito could even react or say anything, the kids in the hallway already started to whisper and stare at them. "Hey Kaito! You want me to beat him up for you?" one of the school's biggest bully asked, pounding his fist against his palm. The chatter was getting worse, not only were they badmouthing him, but Kyo as well. He didn't like hearing these type of comments. "That's why Kyo is so awkward, he's gay." he heard a girl say. That just made him snap. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and yelled, "Shut the hell up! Yeah, I'm gay! Is there an issue!?" All the smirks, grins, ugly faces, and snide comments disappeared into thin air. He let out a breath before grabbing Kyo's hand. "Let's go." he muttered before walking off towards the stairs to the roof. 'Man, I think I've seriously fallen for him.' he thought.

Ayame:

I turned towards the door and saw my mom come in with her bat. "Baby! What happened?!" She screamed, making me scream. "Uh...mom I just had a bad dream about someone." I nodded, laying back down as my mom lowered her head in disappointment, walking out of the room to go back downstairs. I swear she has always wanted to hit someone with a bat...what's wrong with her? I thought to myself, laughing.

Kyo:

I blushed deeply and looked around, receiving some glares from girls and disgusted looks from guys. I ran up to the roof with Kaito and looked down at my shoes, pouting gently when we got up there. "I'm sorry...I sort of made you embarrass yourself in front of all of your friends." I whispered.

One

Ryoma let out a laugh as he juggled several balls and a pencil on his nose. "What did I tell you? Multi-talented." the host let out with a chuckle. Ryoma caught each ball and let the pencil drop on the desk before plopping into his seat. "Hey! We got more questions and requests on the line so don't flip the switch!" the host announced before logging off the air to commercials. Ryoma sat there, looking up at the lights with his eyes closed. 'I wonder if she's watching. . . Wait, why do I care?' he thought to himself.

Two

Kaito turned to the petite boy and pat his head. "You didn't make me. I did that on my own. Besides, those guys aren't my friends. Friends actually bother to talk and get to know you. Not just say they are. I guess that's why I fell for you. . . Even though I intended on being single. . ." Kaito explained shyly.

Ayame:

I turned on the TV as soon as Mizuki called and told me to, going to the channel I rewinded back to the beginning of the show. I listened to wwhat the guy from earlier was saying and shrugged. "Mizuki! That can't be about me he probably is taking about one of his modeling friends...who happen to be actors as well, calm down." Could he actually like me? I mean I am nothing special...what am I saying I am awesome! But compared to someone like him am I really? I'm not good enough for him...not that I care!

Kyo:

I looked at him and tilted my head a bit, narrowing my eyes to examine his features. "What are you saying? I mean I am getting you wrong maybe but it sounded like you said that you..like..me. Was what I just said what you meant?"

One

After commercial break, Ryoma was actually quite flustered by the question. "You want a name? Sorry, but that's confidential. I will tell you this. She's awkwardly shy. She can sing. She's goes to my High School. And, I scouted her to be a model recently." he said to the camera before giving a wink.

Two

Kaito realized what he said and covered his eyes. He looked away, his blush more apparent. 'What's wrong with me!? Was I getting it wrong when he kissed my cheek? Did he not actually feel that way. . . And that its only me?' he thought, his mind now in a frenzy. Just to confirm, he nodded his head to the petite boy's question.

Ayame:

I looked at her legs and then at the TV, blinking. "Oh my god Ayame! He likes you..a famous supermodel likes you!!!" I stood up going downstairs where she walked out the house and to Mizuki's. "What the hell is going on?! Oh my god. And I a not awkwardly shy!" I pouted. Mizuki rolled her eyes. "A faous supermodel likes you and your mad about being called awkwardly shy?!"

Kyo:

I looked at him and hugged him, eyes shining. "I'm so glad...I have been falling for you since you saved me.." I looked up ito his eyes with my own, smiling.

One

"Really? Now with that answer, your fans want to know what school you go to." the host said. "Hm. . . Who knows? Only those who can see through my façade." he let out on an eerie note. He looked at the camera and put a finger to his lips.

Two

"A-Are you for real? You like me?" Kaito asked, shocked. He didn't think that he would like anyone, let alone someone liking him. "Even though I'm a guy?" he asked, reluctant to hug him back.

Ayame:

I looked at her and shrugged, looking down at my feet. "I don't think that he likes me to like me....he likes me because of my talent I mean he hardly knows me and I don't even like him." Mizuki rolled her eyes. "Ayame you are great I bet it was like love at first sight or something."

Kyo:

"Yeah, I am pretty sure I liked you since that game last year when you beat Cory up for messing with me on the football field, that was when I started to like you but I left so I never seen your face only heard your name." I nodded, blushing deeply.

One

On the last commercial break, Ryoma's coworkers were also pestering him about who he liked. As usual, he would brush it off. On the air for the last time, his new question was, "How did you meet?" "Wow. . . It seems everything is revolving around my love life. If you must insist, I went to their school. I was scouting a model, and I met her friend, thinking she would be perfect material. When I asked if she could think of anyone else, she pointed her out. At first, I wasn't seeing it. But when we got closer, I saw something in her that I couldn't describe with just words." he explained, becoming sentimental.

Two

"So that was you? I've been trying to figure out what happened to you ever since. . . I'm just glad your okay." Kaito responded in relief. He bent his knees a little just to hug him, holding Kyo really close.

Ayame:

I looked her and sighed, laying down on the bed as Mizuki laid down on the blow up mattress. "What do I do if I see him at school? I don't want to embarrass myself in front of him." I told her, groaning. Mizuki shrugged. Talk to him tomorrow and try to figure out whether it is actually you or not."

Kyo:

I nodded and looked at him, blushing softly. "Uh yeah....I just really want to kiss you but I won't so I will end this hug." I pulled away slowly, sitting down on the stairs. I pulled my lunch out and began eating.

One

After the show was over, he dressed into a pair of jeans and shirt. He took off his contacts and put on his glasses. He waited for his manager to take him home. Once at home, he waved bye before opening his door. Once he closed the door behind, he slid down, exhausted. He managed to get up and go to his bed room. Once there, he collapsed onto his bed.

Two

"Why not?" Kaito asked, a bit disappointed. He made his way over to Kyo and sat beside him. "What do you have there?" he asked, pulling out his lunch.

Ayame:

I shrugged and nodded as I turned towards the wall, shutting my eyes. "Let's just come up with something in the morning when we wake up to go to school tomorrow." I was glad that it was Thursday...well since it was twelve o'clock it was actually Friday ut if was rejected I wouldn't have to face the model after tomorrow..until Monday.

Kyo:

I blushed and looked up at him, putting his lunch over to the side he stood up and walked to Kaito. I was very nervous and extremely red. I pulled him close and pressed my lips against his.

One

Ryoma, surprisingly, woke up early. After having stayed in the studio past twelve at midnight, you'd think he would be exhausted. He looks refreshed, but he's actually quite tired. He changed into his uniform, sprayed his hair with temporary blonde hair dye, and wore glasses. He put on headphones and prepared himself a quick breakfast before leaving. He arrived to school early. He went up to the rooftop and sat to where he could see all the students enter the building.

Two

Even thought their feelings were mutual, Kaito was still taken aback by the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Kyo's waist as a way to deepen the kiss between the two. His face was just as red, if not more, than Kyo's. 'So this is a kiss. And this is also love. . . I like this feeling. . .' he thought.

Ayame:

I got to school much earlier than Mizuki, I ran up the stairs to the roof where my books were. I looked around for it and saw some guy with blonde hair. "Uh, your not supposed to be up here." I teased, grabbing my book.

Kyo:

I pulled away just a bit so that our faces were close. "I think that I might be falling for you...is that a bad thing? I mean if I asked you to be my boyfriend would you?"

One

Since his music wasn't up too high, Ryoma heard the very familiar voice of the girl. He took a deep breath and kept a stoic face before turning to her. "Why not?" couldn't tell whether she was joking or not.

Two

"No, its actually the opposite. Would you be okay with me saying yes?" Kaito whispered in his ear. He rested his face in his neck. He was actually trying to hide the blush that intensified from hearing the word boyfriend.

Ayame:

I looked at him and blushed, walking up to him I shrugged gently. "I was just kidding with you." I mumbled, wind blowing my hair to the side. "So what brings you to the roof? I thought I was the only one that comes up here." I said softly.

Kyo:

I pulled away from him and grinned, jumping around. "Yay!! I am so happy I finally get to date a guy that I a i love with-....uh I mean a guy that I really like." I mumbled, goig back to eating my lunch.

One

Ryoma turned to face the overlook before he said, "Nothing. I just wanted to listen to music in peace. Not that your a bother." The wind blowing his bangs into his face. As he was about to run his fingers through his hair, he felt that it was still wet. "Crap." he hissed to himself. He grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and rubbed his fingers with it.

Two

Kaito let out a soft chuckle as he watched the boy smile and jump around in excitement. As he began to walk back, he went up behind Kyo and wrapped his arms around him. "And I'm glad that I get date a guy who's willing to know me first." he let out with an unchanging smile.

Ayame:

I looked at his hair and seen a bit of brown. "Uh..there is something in your hair." I leaned up against him, thinking the brown hair that was revealed was a leaf or something a bunch of dye came off onto her hands. "Whoa..dude I am so sorry." I pulled away ad tried to rub it back on, blushing. "Fuck..I am so sorry! I looked around and rubbed my hands on a random napkin from my pocket. "Crap Crap Crap! I am so..what did I do..I messed up your hair!" I began to get flustered. "Want a hat?"

Kyo:

I blushed even more as he said the word 'date' and 'guy' when everyone know's I am a man! Just kidding I am very unmanly >.> Hey don't judge! "You really mean it?"

One

"Dude? What did you-" Ryoma interrupted himself. He turned around too quickly and his glasses flew off his face. He blinked a few times, his vision blurry. "Dang! I can't see!" he exclaimed. He used one hand cover his eyes, cause they tend to hurt his when he looks at stuff without his glasses.

Two

Kaito nodded, still holding him close. "Yes. I'm very sincere." he let out, a big grin taking over his lips. He let out a breath and nuzzled his head into Kyo's neck. "You're really cute." he muttered.

Ayame:

I looked at him and grabbed his hand, sighing. "I'm so sorry...I will take you downstairs to the second floor to get the glasses..they shouldn't be broken." I led him down the stairs and went to window, opening it. "Can you um..hold my hips?" I blushed, stuttering slightly.

Kyo:

I bit my lip gently as a huge blush came to my face, a small moan slipping from his lips. "D-Don't nuzzle my neck please I am sensitive." I whispered.

One

"Hold your hips? Wait? What? Hang on a second. . ." Ryoma said as he reached into his pocket and grabbed his contacts container. 'Good thing I bring these along. . .' he thought as he leaned back and carefully lowered the contacts into each eye. He blinked a couple of times and his vision was now clear. "Ah, I see. . ." he let out, nodding his head. "Ready?" he asked, holding onto her hips.

Two

"Sensitive, huh?" Kaito let out as a grin crept onto his face. He then opened his mouth and sucked on Kyo's neck.

Ayame:

I giggled a bit since I was super ticklish when I contained myself I leaned out the window, reaching for his glasses. Why the hell did I wear the uniform skirt today? I thought to myself, thinking about the draft in the classroom. "Okay hold me tighter I have to reach out more."

Kyo:

I blushed and moaned softly, rolling my eyes a bit. "T-That's not nice Kaito...you can't do this to me at school. This isn't fair." I whined quietly, moaning once again.