Name:
    Role:
    Personality:
    Looks:
    Other:

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Name: Alexander Pierce.
    Role: Angel.
    Personality: Alexander will do anything to protect his loved ones and will always put others before himself. Whenever someone dear to him is mad or sad around or towards him he becomes sad himself. Alexander is too nice for his own good and might get taken advantage of a lot, but overall he is nice, caring, sweet, flirtatious sometimes, and shy.
    Looks: tumblr_lnky3puFFT1qif5rso1_500.jpg
    Other: British accent! c;
    Last edited by BurningSkylines; 07-09-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    Name; Lia Lynn Gallagher

Age; 17
    Gender; Girl
    Role; Human
    Personality; She used to be outgoing and very social. But now.. that her parents died, she has sort of built this wall around her, rarley leaving her apartment, even quit her job, something she loves, tattoo
    Other;

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Name; Lia Lynn Gallagher

Age; 17
    Gender; Girl
    Role; Human
    Personality; She used to be outgoing and very social. But now.. that her parents died, she has sort of built this wall around her, rarley leaving her apartment, even quit her job, something she loves, tattoo
    Other;
    ♥Volbeat♥

It's fine! XD Could you start?

(Yes)
    ♥Volbeat♥

Thanks.

Yet, another day in my apartment. Alone, as always.. I wish that someone would wake me up from this nightmare.. and sadly, I was low on food, I had make a trip to the store.. I stood up from sitting on my bed, and I got dressed. Just in simple, casual clothes. I then grabbed my car keys and made my way outside, and out to my car. I got in and buckled myself and began to drive to the store. I heard honking, and I turned to see a large semi truck, runni ng a red light. And heading straight for my side of the car.. I screaed, and covered my eyes, knowing this was it..
    ♥Volbeat♥

(How did you post that picture so it would be big?)

Alexander looked down at her and seen the truck going by, he closed his eyes and froze their surroundings. He pushed the truck slightly towards the right. The opposite side of her car. He let time unfreeze as the car went straight past her car, only grazing it. He ran up to the car, pretending like he was a worried bystander.

After my eyes were closed for a few seconds, I slowly opened them, to see the truck went by.. What? I slowly calmed down, then pulled over.. How? How did he not hit me? He was going right at me! He didnt have time to turn!... I got out of my car, clearly shaken up.. I looked over to see.. a rather cute guy running over, clearly concerned. I sat down on the curb I had pulled up by, and held my head in my hands.. my life flashed before my eyes.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Alexander smiled and looked at her, sitting down next to him on the curb. He looked over at her and pulled out some pocky sticks, offering some to her. "Do you want some pocky sticks? I have strawberry and vanilla." He pulled one out of the carton and slipped it into his mouth, biting a piece off.

I looked over at him, and shook my head. "No.. thanks.. trying to recover from almost dying.." I said, the last part quiet. Ill just go to the store tomorrow.. I really dont want to drive anymore today. "I.. should get home." I said, and stood, heading to my side of the car.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Alexander shook his head and smiled. "Sorry, but you shouldn't be driving your shaking. Let me drive you, I have to stop at the market but I will or I will just follow you to your house then leave." He looked at her with pleading eyes, not wanting her to drive like she was.

I froze, and turned to look at him. There was sonething about him that I trusted.. I mean, what did I have to lose? "Okay.. I.. need to go to the market also." I said, and I tossed him the keys. I walked around the front of the car and gor in on the passengers side.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Alexander nodded and looked at her, walking to the car. He unlocked the door, opening the door for her once she was in he jogged to the other side, getting in. He started the car and looked over at her. "Which market do you want to go to?"

I buckled myself in and looked over at him. "The one a block up is fine." I said and I looked down at my hands, that were still shaking slightly. "Thanks.. I mean.. for being kind.." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Alexander smiled and nodded. "Of course, I was actually really worried about you when I saw that truck coming towards your car." He laughed a bit. "I felt like I was about to have a heart attack and then when it missed you I was so relived." Starting the car they went to the market up the street.

"I.. thought I was going to die.. it.. seemed to move the last split second.. I dont know how." I said, and ran my hand through my hair. Maybe it would have been better if it hit me, I wouldn't feel anything.. I mean I woukd see my parents, be happy again maybe..
    ♥Volbeat♥

Alexander smiled and looked at her. "I'm glad your still alive, I mean you seem like a nice person and I would get to know you better...as a friend. I am not a creeper or some pathetic flirt."

I looked over at him and smiled slightly. "Well.. thank you.. im.. Lia by the way." I said softly. "And.. you?" I asked. I mean, I could use a friend right now, someone to talk to when im down.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Alexander smiled and looked at her, parking as they approached the red light. He extended his right hand, grinning. "My name is Alexander Pierce...but you can call me Alex."

I smiled softly and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you." I said, and I felt my cheeks become a bit warm. As I pulled my hand away I looked down shyly. Soon we were at the market. I got out of the car and walked to the door with him. "You live around here?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

Alexander grinned softly and walked with her with her to the doors. "Well, I live down the street at that two family house, no one wants to move in so I live in the house with my mom." He nodded and grabbed a cart, pushing it through the doors. "So how are you?"

"Oh, I see. I live in the traceville apartments." I said. "And.. honestly, not good." I said, looking down, I grabbed a basket and grabbed the things I needed as we walked up and down the Isles.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Alexander smiled and looked at her. "Well...where are your parents? If you don't have any..I wanted to see if you would like to live upstairs from me and my mom. She is trying to own the building but since they said she hasn't had enough people recommend her as a good owner/tenet so wold you mind? It would be free."

"They.. died.." I said, my voice quiet.. I never talked to anyone about them, the only thing I say is that they died.. I dont say how, and never will. I know its not healthy to hold in feelings like ive been doing, but.. I have no one. "But.. yeah, actually, I would like that. When do you think I could move in?" I asked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Alexander smiled softly and looked at him. "You can actually move in anytime this week, whatever is convenient. My mom has only two months to find someone to move in and sorry about your parents."

"Ill.. pack up today.. I dony have that much stuff .. and.. just dont mention it.." I said, and I headed over to the self check out, and bought my things. I sat down on one of the benches inside. I just wauted for him to finish his shopping.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Alexander grabbed some standard things people buy at the market. He walked over to her after purchasing his groceries. "Want me to drive you home, then you can drive me to my car?"

I looked up and shrugged. "I can drive now, ill just take you to your car." I said, and stood, and walked out to my car him, I set all of my groceries in the trunk, and got in the driver's seat and waited untill he was buckled. "Wheres your car?" I asked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Alexander smiled and told her where it was. "You know where the crash was? My car is right over there." He was lying but he could probably make one appear if he concentrated. He shut his eyes and envisioned a car at the destination he told her to go to.