Login to your account

Thread: [BRAINSTORMING] Refreshing Comedy Wanted!

[BRAINSTORMING] Refreshing Comedy Wanted!

Alright, so I admit to being guilty of disappearing for a long time and coming back to the site seeming in the middle of either a slow death or an hibernation makes me feel even more guilty to have left without a words. So I will try to make things right by trowing about a few ideas I want to try and hope for the best!

I want to start with something light for the summer, from a dating sim-like slice of life with shenanigans to a straight up crack rp. If you are interested, make yourself known! I don't bite!

Now the only thing, as I said, that is mandatory for the plot is lightheartedness and comedy, so let's go wild and find something fun to do!

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    I have an RP that might be similar to your tastes, The New Fujisaki. Well then for ideas, we can do Crack RP based on shows that we both like?
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

Ah, sorry, I must have the less romance-oriented mind in the world, I meant my dating sim-like as a goal-oriented slice of life with random events and some stats thrown in ^^'!

Ah, your avi makes me remember that I should really go and finish Persona 4 >_<!

Anyways, I'm not one much for shows, so it would be best if we kept it 'original'-like and just throw in some random things we would like to do until we have a semblance of a plot, how about it?

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Okay then, so an original RP. Comedy and Romance huh?

As few romance as possible, actually.

Let's see... I'll throw some idea that are not necessarily connected out, we can pick and discard them as we see fit, alright?

Strange and foreign world.
    BIG dreams.
    "S/he's... special."
    Childhood rp.

Strange and Foreign world is interesting. Childhood RP and S/he's. . . Special works too.

So a bit of a Fantasy - Cute- Comedy?

What would you like to see/do?

Well, if its going to be a Strange and Foreign World, I was thinking of a dream that goes whacky kind of concept?

Sure! Children with their overactive imagination goes about their lives each 'turn' then go to sleep and pass the night in a fantastical world made from their shared subconscious, maybe? Each child would thus keep the other's nightmares at bay and be whatever they want to each night.

Maybe they had chronic nightmares before and this was a breakthrough medicine that made them share dreams and thus have more pleasant one with the support of their peers?

Yes, that works. It worked out better than I thought. . .

It did !

Now the part where we flesh it up some... any suggestions?

Sorry, can you rephrase that to where my tiny amoeba brain could understand?

Sure, we just need to make the idea into a decent plot and setting now. Do you have any suggestion to make the idea better?

Hm. . . Well, lets say these kids are test subjects to the product. They're childhood friends and the scientist decide that they would be the best candidates and give them the medicine. Every time the go to sleep, their dreams are connected?

Maybe they had similar trials for various medicines that had failed before and had known each others that way? We could start the rp with a short prologue showing the first visit to the doctors and their meetings to make some background for them and their relationship.

That works too. I like that one better.