Login to your account

Thread: SweeTs [BL]

SweeTs [BL]

This is going to be the simplest, easiest, and rather stupid request . . . but anyone interested in RPing about extremely pretty boys, together, and are "friends" *cough*, in a stereotypical slice-of-life meets fantastical elements type of setting. Shits and giggles, cute, romance, BL, easy going no stress writing.If you're interested and legit interested, like you'll stick this through interested, post to this thread. I need 3 more people minimum, with I think a 5-6 player max (including myself).
    Last edited by Strude; 07-05-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    I am interested in this, but I'm only a general user. . . I don't have adult permission if you were intending to go that far.
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

Yes the intention is to run this game as an adult game, because frankly if I'm going to subject myself to slice of life that life had better have some nookie! >D

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Aw, I'm only a general user. . . But I hope your search for interest goes well. ^-^
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

I know I just said in my brainstorming thread I'm not much for romance, but would a Bait-And-Switch, actually secretly pass his time doing nerdy thing pretty boy work?

What would these fantasy elements be?

Quote Originally Posted by Artsydaze View Post
    I know I just said in my brainstorming thread I'm not much for romance, but would a Bait-And-Switch, actually secretly pass his time doing nerdy thing pretty boy work?

What would these fantasy elements be?
    Umm . . . he can do nerdy things, but I'd advise against joining this game if you have no interest in romance. The entire purpose of the game is to get people together and boinking. If that isn't your cup of tea don't waste your time or mine.

As for what these fantasy elements are . . . I never really put all to much thought into it, but I'll think of some kind of magical thing or setting (most likely setting, device, minor plot element --- I am thinking magical items/weapons that turn into VERY ATTRACTIVE men . . . QUEUE THE SEX) or what not we can do between getting together and getting it on.
    Last edited by Strude; 07-09-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Alright, I'll wish you the best of luck too, then !