Login to your account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phantom Corruption

Phantom Corruption

Name: Aelfric
    Appearance:
    41oE77V-xHL.jpgAs a ring
    As a spirit
    Personality: Aelfric is as twisted as they come. He is a raving mad lunatic with only one obsession; brutal and pointless murder. He is capable of motivating his holder and can even occasionally give them that little boost to make it past the finish line, but ultimately his only apparent motivation is causing complete and total chaos to unfold wherever he goes.
    Story: Unknown
    Powers bestowed:
    -Regeneration
    -Superhuman strength
    -Superhuman reflexes
    -Killer instinct
    -Weapon mastery
    -Blood empowerment
    -Rage incarnation
    -Demonic aura
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AlexSilverX; 06-28-2013 at 07:19 AM.
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Name: Annabelle De Paula
    Appearance:

Personality: She's a young independent woman with a strong character. She's very charismatic and seeing the smiles of the others around her made her happy. At least it used to. When she got older, she started to feel more of the pressures of life and was starting to stress out. Eventually, her personality started to fade into a solitaire, dead-to-the-world kind of woman.
    Story: Her family decided to throw her an unnecessary Graduation slash Goodbye, We'll Miss You party because she was graduating High School and was accepted to an Ivy League School. Of course, she was happy about that, but she felt that her parents were too kind and that the party itself was just not needed. During the party, her friends and family gathered and started drinking and feasting on take-out food from Chinese Restaurants. She was beginning to relax and adjust herself into the environment until she felt someone watching her from the outside. She shook it off as just a feeling and continued with a party until a group of people came into the house through the open with masks and guns. It was a mass slaughter, at least that was the best way to describe it. Pistol shells and the smell of blood and smoke intertwined as she laid there, her vision blurring as she pressed onto her wound. After everyone else was dead, they spray painted their walls with some kind of a symbol and disappeared from the scene, leaving Anna alone to die. Or at least that's what she kept thinking as she found herself in what seemed like a white room with nothing but a ring on the floor. As she listened to it more carefully, she could hear the whispers coming from it. Her mind was cloudy, but she could make out a few words. "Ring. . . Power. . . Revenge. . . Help. . ." These words were what caused her to take the ring around her finger. She felt her body feel lighter as she was filled with overwhelming emotions that didn't seem like hers. Her wounds disappeared, and she was now a whole new person. . .
    Last edited by vickiazn; 06-28-2013 at 05:44 AM.
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

"Oh man! It's so good to final-ly be FREE!" The voice from the ring growled in excitement, this time coming from inside Annabelle's head. Just as it spoke, the room began to tear apart and slowly around herself was left the blue haze of eternal limbo, the place where souls between life and death lingered until their faith was ultimately decided. Slowly rising from the grounds of limbo, pouring in from the depths of hell, were demons of various shapes and sizes with long dagger-like fingers, pale and veinous skin and disfigured facial traits, their eyes slowly locking onto the young woman with obvious malicious intent despite their atrociously malformed visages. "C'mon! let's go kill something; it's been too long and I'm WAY OUT OF PRACTICE!!!" The ring urged and - almost simultaneously - allowed its powers to pour into the young woman along with a twisted blood-thirst that couldn't possibly belong to a human being.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Annabelle felt herself succumb to the voice and it's feeling as she felt the power surging through her body. The blood lust began to show into her eyes as she launched herself at one of the deformed creatures that stood before. She plunged her hand into the upper chest of the demon and blood began to spray a little from the back. A grin began to play on her lips as she ripped her hand out from it's chest. Blood droplets found their way onto her once pale face. She felt the presence of the being behind. The grin came back as she simultaneously disappeared and reappeared behind the creature, delivering a roundhouse kick to what she assumed was the head. She twirled around and elbowed him in the spine, the impact sending a shattering vibration through the creature's spine.
    "What's going on!? Am I really doing this!?" her thoughts speaking to the voice that was in her head earlier.

A sigh of relief escaped the ring, rolled into her mind and echoed through her skin. "Ahh... you never forget your first kill..." The voice let out on a sadistic tone, watching as the girl caved in the spine of that second demon. The beast finally reacted to the assault, one of them loudly screeching as another ran towards her, it's bladed digits aching to dig into her flesh. They were demons after all, she was strong, but they would still be a challenge even with the powers of the ring, especially if it's influence suddenly stopped. "The killing floor iiiiiiiiis open!" The voice hurled as another surge of power crawled through the young woman's spine, danced across her fingers and shot straight to her eyes along with the formidable blood-thirst that followed suit. However, the power was taking it's toll. Blood was starting to drible from her eyes, her senses were being blocked out by the aching rush of adrenalin. She'd be fine until the demons were through, but afterwards she'd likely drop to her knees.

"This won't end will it!?" Annabelle yelled aloud as she dodged the attacker and got close to him. She dug her nails into the chest of the creature before ripping it in half cleanly down the middle. As the other one screeched, she ran towards it and put one hand on the upper jaw and the other on the lower jaw. She pushed them into opposite directions. A grin crept onto her face as she saw the skin ripping and the bones cracking until she finally ripped the top part of it's head off. Just for insurance, she dug her heel into the chest until her leg almost went through. Then, she used her arms to rip her leg away before it's body became limp.

"I've always wanted to do this..." The voice let out with a chuckle as the demon's face was torn in halves and the last of the creatures actually began backing away in fear. If it was Annabelle's call, she might've been able to let it go if she was so inclined, but it's not like the ring was about to let that happen. "POP HIM LIKE A ZIT!" It yelled, the strain of the powers continuing to affect Annabelle's body. It would be any moment now until she finally collapsed. After all, she was only human and that thing inside her head was going full force on the very first go. The fact that her body was still holding up after all of this was already pretty impressive.

"I can't. . ." Annabelle thought to herself before another burst of power was sent through her body. She was beginning to have a hard time seeing, but her instincts was enough to get her through the rest. She took a couple of deep breathes as the energy danced in her body. She rushed at the remaining few once more. She ripped the head off of one before smashing the head into another one's. She gouged out the eyes of the other one and shoved them inside it's chest. For the last one, she jumped over and landed on it's shoulders before using her own legs to snap the neck of the beast. Just as it was about to collapse, she hopped off and staggered onto both feet on the ground. She was about to turn away when she fell to her hands and knees, breathing and gasping for air. She groaned in pain as the effects of this power began to reach her.

"Oops... too much for you Anny?" The voice let out, finally taking an interest in something other than the carnage it was creating. The demons were gone, so it's not like ignoring the troubles of his host would be doing him any more good. "Shit... you humans are so fragile..." It let out as slowly the blood of the demons started oozing towards her, sipping into her skin and stopping her own blood from pouring. The blood-thirst would fade away, as did the sudden feeling of strength. Slowly, her skin would begin to tense, her blood would curl and her muscles would break. The pain was abominable.
    Last edited by AlexSilverX; 06-28-2013 at 07:54 AM.

She winced as the demon blood seeped into her skin. Her arms were growing weak and soon gave way as her head hit the floor. She sucked in a breath as the pain became almost unbearable. She let out a deep breaths before slowly and gradually lying on her back, wincing as she did so. She tried to close her eyes as she covered her face. As she did so, she felt something that seemed warm, but was receding. She lifted her hands to see her own blood. If she weren't in pain, she would be panicking at this very moment.
    "W-What's happening to me?" her voice cracking as she tried to breath at the same time. She looked at her surroundings, heads, limp bodies, body parts, and lots of blood decorated the floor.
    "W-Who did that?" she asked. She knew it was herself, but she wanted to deny it.

"Oh quit wincing, did I say this was going to be fun?" The voice curled as one of her knees bent backwards and all of a sudden, her body restructured itself, bit by bit, the blood draining from her skin and into her system. The mix of her own blood with that of the demons slowly strengthening her as her muscles grew denser. Overall, she didn't look much different unless you looked up close, but when it was your own body you definitely felt and saw the difference. "Jes-us Annabelle, get it together! I asked you to trust me! First sign of blood and you're crying like a schoolgirl! You are such a pussy..." The voice let out as slowly the urge to kill and the power came back, but in a smaller, more reasonable dose. She could think clearly, she could hear her thoughts and most importantly; she could resist the urge to kill. "We gotta... go slower, build up your strength a little... this is going to take a while." The voice continued to echo inside her head, not really bothering to answer her second question. She knew full well what she had done and - being inside her head - he was fully aware of it.

"I-I'm not a pussy. . . I'm just not quite suited well for this shit. . ." she hissed as she sat up. She looked at herself to see that the blood had disappeared, and her strength was finally back. She flipped her wrist and twirled them as she tried to loosen up her body. She made a few lateral arm movements before getting up onto her feet. She twirled her right ankle as she stretched her leg.
    "So. . . How exactly are we going to train my body?" she muttered her question towards the voice in her head.

Chuckles. All of the things he could've let out on that sentence and what Annabelle got was chuckles. "Well, at least you're being cooperative... The last one that put me on made me work for it... it was a pain." He groaned as he remembered this three thousand year old event as though it was yesterday. "Simple, you're gonna get the hang of handling my powers... and no better way than a little bloodshed. Speaking of, I think the next batch should be showing up soon..." and just as the ring spoke, so came another slot of demons. There were more than last time and considering Annabelle had more control over herself and less power, it was very possible that this was going to be difficult. Still, the ring appeared to be excited. "Oh, DINNER!"

"Oh dear. . ." she said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. She heaved a sigh and let the energy take over her body before she rushed the demons. She slammed her fist into the throat of one, breaking the neck in the process. Then, she spun around and delivered a high kick to the face of one, causing teeth to fly. She managed to knock another one over and smash her foot into his head causing it to break open, blood splattering onto her shoes. She managed to get behind one of them as she put a foot on his spine and pulled back his shoulders with her arms until she heard the snap. She let the body drop before she managed to pick up another one and slamming that one into another. She got on top of the body before jumping onto their heads.
    "How many more?" she thought to herself as she scanned around.

"Yummy..." The voice let out as it simply enjoyed the spectacle from the comfort of her mind. "Oh... seven, nine if you let the two you didn't quite kill get up." It mentioned on an almost bored tone. "Try not to break up too much, huh? Blood's a wastin'!" It cackled as two of the demons launched from each side, trying to decapitate her with their bladed digits as the two she didn't quite kill slowly rose up to their knees, one of them rehinging its jaw in the process.

She heaved an irked sigh as he got behind the one that was rehinging it's jaw. Before it had the time to turn around, she put him in a full nelson and pulled as much as she could until it's arms snapped off. He picked up the decapitated arms and used the one to knock one over and the other arm punctured it's side to where he would just bleed out. She slammed her heel into its head and turned around to face another one. She slammed her fist into it's head twice before delivering the final blow to break its skull open.

"Let me put it like this..." He let out as she put one of them into a full nelson. "...you are fucked." The timing with the moment its arms tore off was so delicious for the sadist that he was he would've salivated if he had a mouth. "Paaaaaiiiiiin!" Something about the voice of the corrupted ring constantly cheering the violence on would make it difficult for Annabelle to realize the horrible cruelty of the things she was in the middle of doing. It was a huge relief for Aelfric, seeing as he no longer to concern himself with controlling her. "Those fuckers break easy, don't they?" He asked, his grin clearly imaginable despite his face being unknown to her.

"You got that right." She retorted before she cracked her own knuckles. She stretched out her shoulders as she looked around to check for more. All seemed calm for now, so she looked at the ring on her finger and contemplated.
    "So. . . How did you even get in the ring?" She muttered to it, hoping for an adequate answer. Just before she was about to ask the question again, another beast showed up behind her. It was about to slam his palm into her until she grabbed the wrist last second and flipped him. She elbowed him in his left eye socket causing the upper left section of his skull to break off.

"Niiiice..." He commented in regards to her little retaliation towards the demon. "You freed me, I owe you, that's really all you need to know for now." He replied, unwilling to go into the details of his predicament. Soon thereafter, three of the monsters - the last of the group - began setting up for an all out simultaneous attack. They'd be coming from each direction, so it'd be rough timing if she intended to counter them.

She was a bit irritated that he didn't answer her question the way she wanted, but was forced to turn around as she felt the presence of the other three preparing for an attack. In the corner of her eye, she managed to spot one of them still preparing itself. She grinned at the trivial effort and charged for him. She placed his hand on the crown of his head and slammed it into the floor. She smashed her foot into its neck causing the neck to snap. Just as she was about to turn around and attack the other one, she was hit by something, she wasn't sure what. All she knew was that it left a huge burn on her right cheek. She touched it lightly before sucking in her breath out of pain. As she did this, the other one knocked her back a few feet, skidding on the floor until she hit her head against the foot of the other one. It was about to slam it's foot into the side of her head, but she managed to roll out of the way and get up. Just in timing with the previous ones attack, she dodged it with a twirl and kicked him towards his comrade from behind. She sunk her teeth into the neck of the one on top, causing the main artery to be snapped and the beast to bleed out. With one hand, she managed to penetrate the left portion of the chest of the bootom one and pulled out what seemed like a heart.
    "Hurting a girl like that? How could you be so heartless?" she said in sync as she crushed its heart in her hand.

"You're getting the hang of this..." The voice let out with an impressed tone as suddenly a very large demon came out of nowhere, wrapping its pronged tail around her neck and pulling her close, it tore off her left arm cleanly and flung her upwards. "Wait wait wait, I know this guy... Yeah, we're fucked." The voice let out as, in a spiral of blood, her arm began to slowly grow back. "Don't worry though, so long as it's not your head he tears off I can heal it just find... I need blood to do it though, so don't fuck up this landing and tear him a new one!" He called out as they dangerously approached the ground, her arm was now back but some of the skin wasn't completely done healing.

As she managed to use her arms to land cleanly, her arm began to feel a sharp pain. She winced, but was able to back away from another attack. She held onto her arm, pressing down on it.
    "H-How the fuck am I supposed to beat this thing!? I'm not sure that brute strength will work as well this time!" she screeched with a hint of panic as she managed to dodge away again. She felt herself shudder as its tail made its way towards her for another attack. She slipped to the side, hardly being grazed by the tail. Then, ignoring the pain in her arm, she attempted to rip off the tail as she held on and pulled as much as she could.

"You're gonna need a bigger gun... so to speak. Try not to collapse this time." The voice let out as all of a sudden another surge of strength and killing instinct flew through her like a wave... no, a tsunami... ravaging her neural ends for a mere instant which completely numbed the pain in her arm. At that moment, the tail was torn off. "Alright, see? We got a fighting chance... now just be careful of the claws, horns, fangs... actually don't let it touch you and you'll be good."

"Do you know how almost impossible that sounds!?" she scolded the demon in her head. She groaned with irritation as she attempted to use the monster's tail against it. She used in a manner like a whip and began to fling the end of the tail towards the demon, which only caused it to turn to face her. She panicked a bit in the inside, yet she managed to sweep the beast of its own two feet by sliding it underneath him. Only managing to make it immobile temporarily, she used the end of the tail and thrust it into its own eye.

"Hey, I did say we were fucked earlier, didn't I?" The voice let out as the demon scolded after having its iris perforated, swinging its arm blindly aimed at Annabelle's head, but since it was blind all it did was strike her shoulder, still managing to sling her back and dislocating her shoulder. "So good news, I can heal that... but bad news; I'm running out of shit to do it with!" The voice warned as the shoulder healed. "Now show it what it's spine looks like!"

"What its spine looks like. . .?" she muttered under her breath. She winced as her shoulder healed itself. She looked at the beast as it attempted to get back up. An idea had suddenly found its way to her mind before she dashed off to the tail that she had abandoned previously, which fell out of the demon's eye when it struggled. Using it like a whip once again, she flung the tail end to the middle of the beast's spine. She did it again and again as many times as she could before it managed to grab the tail.
    "Perfect. . ." she said with what seemed like a faint grin as the beast tried to flail her off. She held on for as much as she good until she heard a very distinct bone cracking sound.

"There you go!" The voice let out as the demon tumbled forward, still tightly holding on to its dismantled tail. "It's not dead yet though! Hop on!" The voice continue, intending what it had said quite literally as the demon began pulling on the tail, dragging its paralyzed lower body behind itself as it tried to reach Annabelle.

She pulled up her sleeves before she jumped up to his shoulder then its head. She closed her eyes and forced the demon's energy to surge through herself before she slammed her fist into the demon's head. Only causing a crack, she punched again and again until she saw the blood staining her knuckles. As she looked down at the now more vulnerable crack, she noticed that her own knuckle was cracked as well. She heeded no mind to it as she stomped at the crack until the surrounding bone caved in.

"Alright, now dig your fingers into the hole." He let out, the demon had stopped moving around a few hits ago, but this would be more convenient to allow Aelfric to absorb its blood. "That was a big one so I'll have a yummy supply." He continued, the blood already beginning to drain from the creature as the girl's knuckles healed almost instantly. "Now you're going to want to head north. As much fun as we're having, we're not accomplishing anything "saving your family"-wise..."

As she stuck her hand in the hole of the demon's skull, her brow twitched at the sound of his voice mentioning saving her family. As she removed her hand, she got off the head of the limp demon and glanced around. Her sense of direction was messed up at the moment. Whether she was disoriented from the fight or its the fact she's in hell, literally. Her brow began to furrow slightly as she tried to figure out where north is.
    "Where exactly is north? I lost my sense of direction when I entered this freaking Hell Hole." she asked, almost hissing at the voice.